Lann
08-04-2011, 05:24 PM
nice gw like 30 desolation vs 10 tangs

FaiKKo
08-04-2011, 05:35 PM
LOL 47 vs 11

PANXXX
08-04-2011, 05:36 PM
47 vs 11 and still lose O.o thats ALL BAD!

Raikyrios
08-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Lol...people still hitting the aod fs...smh

SilvusX
08-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Nice soundtracks, can you let me know the song you used in the videos?

StefNknee
08-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Too many 140's and 150's. 2/3 hit material for 180's.

Marth
08-05-2011, 12:20 AM
The good guild wars are always scheduled when I'm not around, that is 100% lame.

Athian
08-05-2011, 07:21 AM
The whole point of the gvg was to give everyone in tang and desolation a chance to war. There was no set number. Only rule was no bm/aura the rest was a free for all. Sure tang did not have many members that made it but they still enjoyed it none the less and want to do it again. When tang fought revenge some people did not get to be in it due to set number limitation and I didn't want to do that to my guild. I wanted everyone that wanted to be in it a chance to get in on the action. I knew we would have the most numbers but also we would have the widest range of lvls. It was all in good fun and anyone in my guild that wanted to take part in it was able to and they all had a blast even tang. Sure we lost but I did it for my members not for bragging rights.

Valdoroth
08-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Athy you're a GL!! I didn't know that ^_^ coolios. Sounds like you had alot of fun. Too bad no one wanted to participate in my merc tournament. Maybe I'll have to do a smaller one in Venus instead. Since they seemed a little more interested. :P It's up to the players though.

Athian
08-05-2011, 08:27 AM
yep i am guild leader of desolation but i was mia for a few days without internet due to moving. So jennsinca took charge of this gvg. But yep would have been nice to be in it. Definitely setting up another one very soon ^.^

StefNknee
08-05-2011, 08:57 AM
The whole point of the gvg was to give everyone in tang and desolation a chance to war. There was no set number. Only rule was no bm/aura the rest was a free for all. Sure tang did not have many members that made it but they still enjoyed it none the less and want to do it again. When tang fought revenge some people did not get to be in it due to set number limitation and I didn't want to do that to my guild. I wanted everyone that wanted to be in it a chance to get in on the action. I knew we would have the most numbers but also we would have the widest range of lvls. It was all in good fun and anyone in my guild that wanted to take part in it was able to and they all had a blast even tang. Sure we lost but I did it for my members not for bragging rights.

I want you to be my leader. +1

BlueDevil
08-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Nice soundtracks, can you let me know the song you used in the videos?

Call of Duty: Rooftops/Pentagon

Athian
08-05-2011, 02:31 PM
I want you to be my leader. +1

^.^

BlueDevil
08-05-2011, 07:27 PM
all i have to say is either turn gfx down or get a better computer, that was way too annoying to watch

other than that, it was entertaining

Im sure frapping with any computer with that amount of people will cause lag eventually, why turn down graphics for someone else's pleasure?

Kiddo
08-06-2011, 02:43 AM
yall stink that was horrable strategy in the chat and yall just fed them more kills next time have some balls and do a even gw kick out all the useless noobs and put the best maybe ull last longer.. but hey look on the bright side darrkd wasnt there to make yall lose faster :)

Athian
08-06-2011, 03:17 AM
yall stink that was horrable strategy in the chat and yall just fed them more kills next time have some balls and do a even gw kick out all the useless noobs and put the best maybe ull last longer.. but hey look on the bright side darrkd wasnt there to make yall lose faster :)

you obviously missed the point of the war completely. Also this bluedevil should have not been allowed in guild just for war. But think what you will this was just for fun and everyone had fun even our low lvls. You want bragging rights go fight your own gvgs with your guild.

Valdoroth
08-06-2011, 05:28 AM
yep i am guild leader of desolation but i was mia for a few days without internet due to moving. So jennsinca took charge of this gvg. But yep would have been nice to be in it. Definitely setting up another one very soon ^.^
Alas! I cannont be there to my dismay. I'd love to watch.
And +1 to your previous post

BlueDevil
08-06-2011, 10:17 AM
you obviously missed the point of the war completely. Also this bluedevil should have not been allowed in guild just for war. But think what you will this was just for fun and everyone had fun even our low lvls. You want bragging rights go fight your own gvgs with your guild.