PDA

View Full Version : Failer To Request Lost Password On Main Website

MrsKalle
08-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Ok so im getting quite frustrated and i am wondering if anyone has or is having the same issue.

I created my account quite awhile ago but forgot my password ( it happen's )
So when i tried requesting on the lost password section and type in my user ID and the registered email it was created with, I get this message come up,

'' This page is temporirly unavailable for heavy traffic or Cannot find the page please click [go back] button ''

I have tried the ID request to see if it was my side but the ID request worked, So i retried the lost password and the same outcome!

I have restarted my computer, Refreshed my browser etc but still the same outcome.

I've even tried createing another account and that is not letting me either!

So what give's?

I can't send no ticket because i can not create a account even though it's all valid, There is no contact email that i can reach the support team on, I can't do anything!

So anyone who has or is experianceing/experianed this or even if a member of the support team of NA Cabal is reading this.. Can you please give me some sujestion's or contact me.

Thank you for takin the time to read this.

WildH
08-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Yeah I'm kinda having the same issue.

MrsKalle
08-05-2011, 06:44 PM
It's ridiculous!
There isnt even a email option to get in contact with the support team.
If player's can not create a new account to send a ticket, There option's are non existent apart from trial luck posting here.
I think that's really bad to be honest and very off putting for any player.
Player's need to alway's have a option to get hold of the support team when in need and what if a player who has spent alot of cash on there account has this same issue we are having @_@

Vaporized
08-06-2011, 10:41 AM
I'm hving the same issue as well, I've read off somewhere that if u keep trying, you'll make it(create an account), so i took that suggestion and made like 20 accounts(approximately), and guess what, i ended up getting myself restricted to making accounts. That's not the worst part, the worst part is NONE of the 20 accounts i made WORKED. So I only have two options left 1) Try to have GMs and the Support Team to help me, which is not working at all, like u said, we players can't get in contact with them. or 2) Quit this game, and play another, which is what I might end up doing because this is ridiculous!

MrsKalle
08-06-2011, 12:43 PM
So this issue is actually happening with ALOT of player's and not just me!

Thank you for all your reply's as they are very much appreciated.

So it seem's the problem's are these....

1. Requesting for lost password with valid information is not working but giving thee error about heavy traffic etc

2. Trying to create a account with valid information is not possiable and keep's giving error's on password creation, User name.

3. If succeded of creating a account, Checking the registered email account for verifcation to find no email has been sent to for the created account to be validated.

4. When createing a account user name that has not been validated is showen as already taken when it is not.

5. No account = Can't send ticket to support team.

6. No email to contact the support team via email.

7. Error's saying that information is not valid when it is.

From what i am seeing and what i have read from other post's, I am getting put off from even wanting to play now.
If a player or even worse a CASHER player can not get in contact in any way with the support team (staff ) when there is a issue,
That to me is sayin a unorganised buissness who are very sloppy.
I have even seen the moderate amount of player's requesting Gm's to answer there ticket's on the forum due to issue's they are having that have gone unaswered for month's.
And those are suppose to be getting a income for doing this?
I would of liked to of played this game and even put cash on here, But now from what i've observed and the amount of bug's that are not being resolved...
I think im changeing my mind which is a shame.

TwistedxL3G3ND
08-08-2011, 02:51 PM
So this issue is actually happening with ALOT of player's and not just me!

Thank you for all your reply's as they are very much appreciated.

So it seem's the problem's are these....

1. Requesting for lost password with valid information is not working but giving thee error about heavy traffic etc

2. Trying to create a account with valid information is not possiable and keep's giving error's on password creation, User name.

3. If succeded of creating a account, Checking the registered email account for verifcation to find no email has been sent to for the created account to be validated.

4. When createing a account user name that has not been validated is showen as already taken when it is not.

5. No account = Can't send ticket to support team.

6. No email to contact the support team via email.

7. Error's saying that information is not valid when it is.

From what i am seeing and what i have read from other post's, I am getting put off from even wanting to play now.
If a player or even worse a CASHER player can not get in contact in any way with the support team (staff ) when there is a issue,
That to me is sayin a unorganised buissness who are very sloppy.
I have even seen the moderate amount of player's requesting Gm's to answer there ticket's on the forum due to issue's they are having that have gone unaswered for month's.
And those are suppose to be getting a income for doing this?
I would of liked to of played this game and even put cash on here, But now from what i've observed and the amount of bug's that are not being resolved...
I think im changeing my mind which is a shame.

+1 Spent a lot of time in this game just to find out later that i can't even play it since it's impossible to even REQUEST a password, heck, even making a new account isn't working for some people, this is outrageous.

WildH
08-09-2011, 02:00 AM
it works now