PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new

greedyw265
08-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Hi I'm new to Cabal in my quest to look for an alternative to SRO. So is it just me or I cannot log on right now? I tried earlier but it turned out i had the Europe version so I had to redownload everything. So now am I still having problems or is the server down or something?

brusky
08-10-2011, 09:01 PM
They running maintenance wait 3 hours

greedyw265
08-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Ahh finally after 12 hours, I got it working. Thanks for the reply, and do you have any tips for a newb? I have no idea how the game works at all or how the community is etc etc.

brusky
08-10-2011, 09:12 PM
To tell you the truth I have no idea where this game is goin anymore too much drama -_- it's really a drag.. But yea other than that I'm just another nub :)

3osanka
08-10-2011, 09:22 PM
first watch this vid then pick a class then just google stuff about it or look on forums :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9ApF7k3oDQ

brusky
08-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Aww that guys soo helpful I wonder when I'll see him again...

3osanka
08-10-2011, 09:37 PM
who :O

brusky
08-10-2011, 09:56 PM
U nigguh

Stacker
08-10-2011, 10:07 PM
To tell you the truth I have no idea where this game is goin anymore too much drama -_- it's really a drag.. But yea other than that I'm just another nub :)

hahahaha it seems you still think about me from time to time? HAHAHA!! why arnt you in vicious no more? by the way. Im in twistedchaos =] I think i saw you yummiiichiiii. but dont worry i wont bite MUAHAHA!!

brusky
08-10-2011, 10:12 PM
That is just creepy and ik who u are in the Giuld so I really dun give a flying fk have a nice day

Dakaka
08-10-2011, 10:47 PM
this game that nub meng

greedyw265
08-11-2011, 12:17 AM
haha thanks for all the enthuasim. So blader seems pretty cool anyone got a good guide somewhere? and what do you guys mean by the drama?

Dakaka
08-11-2011, 12:18 AM
korean drama rule bro you should watch one

Valdoroth
08-11-2011, 12:34 AM
haha thanks for all the enthuasim. So blader seems pretty cool anyone got a good guide somewhere? and what do you guys mean by the drama?
Well the first place I'd start looking is under the Class Discussion Tab and fingding threads that are about building the class and whatnot.
Here's a link to the suggested skills:
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?10514-A-Guide-on-All-Skills-to-get-for-Bladers-with-Recommended-Skill-Levels
Here's Chippo's thread on altered key bindings:
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?17896-Helpful-Key-Bindings-(Blader)

As for others, often look at gear comparisons too to see what you should aim for.

greedyw265
08-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Thanks valdorth I'm checking them out right now

And as to the korean drama I seen a few, not my style.

greedyw265
08-11-2011, 01:48 AM
So just got on played for a bit and have a few questions that I need help with.

Whenever I select a monster and i press let say stab slash, my character just uses the skill but doens't actually use it on the monster. I have to press the normal attack key then it'll hit it first and after that it'll use the skill. Is that how it was designed or I am doing something wrong?

Also is there a key to set my character to keep on running forward? like i press it once then it just goes instead of holding down w all the time.

ShadedTear
08-11-2011, 03:09 AM
For the first question, there's an option in the "game" tab of the options menu called "Show skill animation" turn that off. What that option does is make it so your character can use the skill to show it's animation without doing damage or taking MP or anything. When you turn that option off, the game will actually use the skill as intended.

As for the second question, as far as I'm aware there is no option for that.

Irox
08-11-2011, 07:59 AM
So just got on played for a bit and have a few questions that I need help with.

Whenever I select a monster and i press let say stab slash, my character just uses the skill but doens't actually use it on the monster. I have to press the normal attack key then it'll hit it first and after that it'll use the skill. Is that how it was designed or I am doing something wrong?

Also is there a key to set my character to keep on running forward? like i press it once then it just goes instead of holding down w all the time.

Hmm weird case. I wouldnt say its about the skill animation as when he says he press his skill button, his char wont attack the monster however when he press teh default attack button, he atatcks the monster. I have came across that issue before. Give me some time to think abt it or maybe u have solved it. :D

greedyw265
08-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks Shaded it worked that was the problem.