PDA

View Full Version : am i able to play Cabal NA

mrskilledoko
08-18-2011, 09:38 AM
hi am i able to play cabal NA im from england pls reply im haveing log in difercaltys

DragonWi
08-18-2011, 09:54 AM
no you cant, go play cabal eu

oXxiINel
08-18-2011, 12:20 PM
sure he can no one is going to do anything about it, I've seen other people from england play ^.

SilverIceForum
08-18-2011, 05:12 PM
sure he can no one is going to do anything about it, I've seen other people from england play ^.

Not without using a Proxy and the G.M's can ban a player for doing that.

oXxiINel
08-19-2011, 01:02 AM
Not without using a Proxy and the G.M's can ban a player for doing that.

i played without a proxy while i was in england on a trip.

SilverIceForum
08-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Retracted

oXxiINel
08-19-2011, 04:11 PM
There, defeated yourself right there, you were in England where the EU server only detected a UK IP Address Block, not an NA/Global IP Address block; try logging in from home now, the EU server automatically disregards your data requests and times out.

im confused but uhm why you talking about the EU server, i was playing the NA server while in england and i just logged in fine the other day, am i reading something wrong?

SilverIceForum
08-19-2011, 06:59 PM
I guess I must have, misinterpreted that you had played on the EU server not the NA/Global Server somehow >_>. Still, does seem odd you were even able to log in to NA/Global out of England unless you used an ISP like AOL or a Wireless carrier connection in which case the IP would be recognized as originating out of the US/NA. If not, then dunno how it happened.

oXxiINel
08-19-2011, 07:00 PM
I guess I must have, misinterpreted that you had played on the EU server not the NA/Global Server somehow >_>. Still, does seem odd you were even able to log in to NA/Global out of England unless you used an ISP like AOL or a Wireless carrier connection in which case the IP would be recognized as originating out of the US/NA. If not, then dunno how it happened.

donno, i was staying at a hotel and just used there net lol