PDA

View Full Version : Finding Bike Key

Skyfeather62
08-25-2011, 10:12 AM
I don't know whether this is the right place for this or not,but I need help in finding a bike key to use my astral board.I don't know if I need to find one along the way,buy one in the game or buy one from the item store.Could someone plz explain to me how I get a bike key?I ask in game,but get no answers:(Any help will be greatly appreciated.:)Ty:)

noop
08-25-2011, 10:21 AM
If you are trying to use an astral board, just right click it when equipped. To find a "bike key", run lid and rs for best chances. Bike keys can also be dropped in FGR by any of the 3 main bosses.

SilverIceForum
08-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Astral Boards can be dropped in game aka the astral board zero black, but I have only heard of like 2 maybe 3 of these dropping in game on Mercury when I played, and that coming from Closed NA Cabal Beta. You can probably find one in the AH, think Spur had one way way back for sale but at a premium price. Easiest way to get one is from the Cash Shop, 3 most beneficial (Green or Blue for skilling with (+4 skill exp), White for vamping off mobs in PvE, K Red for PvP/War/PK).

Bike Keys can drop from LiD, RS, and a few bosses on other maps like Derk in Lake Side and such. Christmas they might offer the Santa Sleigh in the CS, as well as every once in a while they offer Crystal boards and Bike keys in the CS.

AzureLove
08-25-2011, 11:45 PM
or......u can be rly nice an ill give you meh extraXD