PDA

View Full Version : Some little suggestion for Cabal!

Liva
09-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Well hello EST soft and cabal ppl. I have something to tell you today which I would like to see this game has some improvement.

#First, for mail box

I would love to see if it has the C.O.D system (Cash On Delivery). Which mean it will be easier for seller and buyer when they are not close to each other. Or if the buyer is not online but got a deal with the seller. So the seller can send the items on C.O.D then buyer can pay for it when he's online or when the items come.

- Benefit: it easier to avoid the AH tax! I think it's so convenience.

#Second, some items should be stack. For example: Cores. All kind of core such as UCH, UCHH, FCHH..... Those should be stack if there is a C.O.D mailing method above comes true.

#Third, extend the personal shop.

There is only 8 slots to put the items that u wanna sell on it. So why can't we extend it more ? I bet that many ppl doesn't have more than 2 computers or don't wanna buy eCoin to use the AH extend slots. Make it easier for them to put many items on 1 char when they are making a personal shop.

------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I want to say atm cuz my Mum just call me to go down stair and have dinner (LOL). You guys have a nice day.

P/s: Trolls come and learn to read and try to understand and flame more plox.

xDromarx
09-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Why create opportunities to avoid AH tax when EST profits from people who spend ecoins on coupons and VIP memberships?

Liva
09-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Sorry I'm poor man, that's why I have to use my brain to spend less. Also I'm not that kind of rich ppl who spend tons of money like there is no tomorrow without thinking.

Shinji
09-01-2011, 04:10 PM
the world is going to end in 2012

ForumHavoc
09-01-2011, 04:14 PM
At least it doesn't end till a couples days before 2013. :)

Liva
09-01-2011, 04:51 PM
when it ends, i want it to be like The Day After Tomorrow, we get pwnt by water n freezing cold :D

Lock ur self inside the refrigerator then.

ForumHavoc
09-01-2011, 04:51 PM
That was a pretty nice movie, bro.

Shinji
09-01-2011, 05:58 PM
lets hold hands

Chifang
09-01-2011, 10:08 PM
never let go jack

I LUB YOU CHOVEY <3
kakaka

Chifang
09-01-2011, 10:22 PM
forever n ever babe

Yay!
Me lub you long time.

jone
09-01-2011, 10:30 PM
I mis-read the original statement.
Please disregard this post.

Immortal Dilemma
09-01-2011, 11:49 PM
That is the whole point of having VIP Membership available in the Cash Shop.
They have already given us the opportunity to extend our AH slots, it's just your choice if you want to take advantage of it or not.

Basically you took the thoughts out of my paradoxes mind. Way to go.
(ill add that why isn't there more to becoming a V.I.P Member when buying premium? Some what like a renewing after it expires, and not the consequently re-adding my credit card in?)

Andromansis
09-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Jone, which server are you on?

jone
09-02-2011, 12:22 AM
Jone, which server are you on?

Mercury.
Why do you ask?

JessPwns
09-02-2011, 10:22 AM
and heres proof that cabals forums get off topic so easy

Shinji
09-02-2011, 11:36 AM
guess your new here

Immortal Dilemma
09-02-2011, 11:41 AM

I couldn't have said it any better man. It's only a select few that are doing it not everyone is doing it, and those people know who whom i'm talking about.

[GM] Kato
09-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, Liva!

This. I'm going to move this thread over the suggestion forum and close it as well. Please try and stay on topic next time.

Regards,
[GM] Kato