PDA

View Full Version : no event for labor day weekend?

plzbuffme
09-02-2011, 06:40 PM
really? i thought we just got 4 new gm

u guys really couldnt come up with one single event?

i dissapoint son :(

Milk
09-02-2011, 07:01 PM
at least give 9/11 event GMs. thx

plzbuffme
09-02-2011, 07:08 PM
no decent event since june = cabal 1 abandoned by estsoft?

all they did was extend gocash event LOL a cash shop sale is considered an event?

jCarL
09-03-2011, 12:18 AM
Free buffs event :)

DaSm3xy
09-03-2011, 01:11 AM
yep yep EST= LAZY AS S people
just sit in that chair and get a pay check XD

[GM] Lorkan
09-03-2011, 02:20 AM
The new GM's just joined our staff. The events will start rolling out as soon as we can.

Try being constructive instead of being rude and disrespectful. It helps out a lot.

M0NSTAH
09-03-2011, 02:54 AM
Lorkan;256706']The new GM's just joined our staff. The events will start rolling out as soon as we can.

Try being constructive instead of being rude and disrespectful. It helps out a lot.

Aight everyone, Time to come up with all the little events we want AGAIN & not have at least 1 of them happen. :D

Bring back the RoL+2 Event Please.

jCarL
09-03-2011, 03:00 AM
SIGMETAL Event would be nice :D

DrifterX
09-03-2011, 03:10 AM
nah forcy event would be nice =)

M0NSTAH
09-03-2011, 03:12 AM
nah forcy event would be nice =)

Go move to korea.

DrifterX
09-03-2011, 03:54 AM
sure give get me a plane ticket ill move there lol

Notic
09-03-2011, 05:16 AM
bring back the AP event/so i can win another SEH

plzbuffme
09-03-2011, 06:16 AM
Lorkan;256706']The new GM's just joined our staff. The events will start rolling out as soon as we can.

Try being constructive instead of being rude and disrespectful. It helps out a lot.maybe if you guys werent so lazy id be inclined to apologize

i mean what are you guys so busy doing that you cant do a decent event for 3 months? evidently not answering tickets, not having any event that doesnt involve cash shop, not having any player-moderator interaction in-game

isnt that kind of stuff what u guys are paid to do??? i think chastizing people for criticizing ur job performance and trying to be comedians on forum is your secondary job function not your main

u know that this game population is nowhere near what it used to be 3-4 months ago and u guys only have urselves to blame

its kinda funny to me at the coincidence - just when this forum thread went up (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?23689-quot-What-IF-Series-quot-1-The-Game-Masters-of-Cabal-Online.%28-Yeah-i-went-there%29) all the sudden magically we got 4 new game moderators and all their introductions look like they copied each off other and paraphrased each other. not 1 new moderator, but 4. out of random. i wonder how that happened? lol. you neglect the game for so long but once the community voices your inadequate game presence you suddenly make 4 mods appear from thin air? how gullible do you think players are?

first thing a new game moderator shud do is get in game (NOT THE FORUM)and introduce themselves to playerbase, dont think i saw that happen?

so until someone tells me otherwise the 4 game moderators = FAKE

u gotta earn respect to get respect

[GM] Lorkan
09-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Allow me to explain why we haven't been in-game and why we've been focusing on the tickets.

Issue: Account Theft, what you guys call account hacking.
Start Date: 3 Months ago.
Summary: Our usual stance is to deny players who request item, alz and/or character restoration. Our stance regarding this has changed, we are now providing limited restoration. We try our best to retrieve whatever item we are able to find to our poor unlucky players. We were unprepared to handle this task, but we did our best to resolve them. However, this change in stance also caused our ticket submission to jump from a normal 100 or lower to 200-400 tickets per day.

Issue: GM Impersonation
Start Date: 1-2 Months ago.
Summary: Same as Account Theft, our stance is to deny any request for restoration. We change our stance and started providing limited restoration. The real issue is finding and tracking the GM Impersonators, which we were able to do so. We've received massive amount of tickets from players who were fooled by these low-lives.

New Game Masters
These new Game Masters just started this week. They've blocked 200+ spammers and automated program user just this week, we plan to become more vigilant with our spam and bot patrols.

Regarding their silence, I'm holding them hostage until I believe they are ready.

Regarding their introduction, well their excited and new.

Events
The Game Masters are NOT currently in charge of our Events. At this time, we may only provide suggestion on what event should be implemented. We plan to change this in really soon.

Doing our jobs?
I'm on my Labor Day Week and posting on the forum :confused:

zhuai
09-03-2011, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the constant hardwork and dedication GMs. My tickets are starting to get answered :)

whitetrash
09-03-2011, 08:56 AM
You tell um kato

Keep up the good work

DragonWi
09-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Lorkan;256750']Allow me to explain why we haven't been in-game and why we've been focusing on the tickets.

Summary: Our usual stance is to deny players who request item, alz and/or character restoration. Our stance regarding this has changed, we are now providing limited restoration. We try our best to retrieve whatever item we are able to find to our poor unlucky players. We were unprepared to handle this task, but we did our best to resolve them. However, this change in stance also caused our ticket submission to jump from a normal 100 or lower to 200-400 tickets per day.

Summary: Same as Account Theft, our stance is to deny any request for restoration. We change our stance and started providing limited restoration. The real issue is finding and tracking the GM Impersonators, which we were able to do so. We've received massive amount of tickets from players who were fooled by these low-lives.

New Game Masters
These new Game Masters just started this week. They've blocked 200+ spammers and automated program user just this week, we plan to become more vigilant with our spam and bot patrols.

Regarding their silence, I'm holding them hostage until I believe they are ready.

Events
The Game Masters are NOT currently in charge of our Events. At this time, we may only provide suggestion on what event should be implemented. We plan to change this in really soon.

Doing our jobs?

is it just me or has GM Kato changed a bit over past two months =D

[GM] Kato
09-03-2011, 01:00 PM
is it just me or has GM Kato changed a bit over past two months =D

That's [GM] Lorkan ಠ_ಠ

plzbuffme
09-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Lorkan;256750']Allow me to explain why we haven't been in-game and why we've been focusing on the tickets.

New Game Masters

Events

Doing our jobs?
WOW, SOUNDS LIKE A JOB THAT A GM IS SUPPOSE TO DO AS PART OF THEIR JOB DESCRIPTION.

GOOD JOB, WOULD YOU LIKE A PAT ON THE BACK FOR DOING PART OF WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO DO?

dont feed that crap to us and expect us to be wow'd. some of the more gullible people on the forum may, but not all of us are that easily impressed.

there should've never been users capable of impersonating the gm in the first place via user creation
spammers and automated program users are still running rampant, so you just told us you accomplished NOTHING
account theft there are still people on this forum crying about their stolen acount and unanswered ticket

why dont you elaborate "more"?

so you're telling us that no one moderates the game on holiday weekends? that's just freaking great. what a great rotational system in place.

game moderators dont regulate events? what a joke. you guys are useless.

Vivisepulture
09-03-2011, 01:40 PM
WOW, SOUNDS LIKE A JOB THAT A GM IS SUPPOSE TO DO AS PART OF THEIR JOB DESCRIPTION.

GOOD JOB, WOULD YOU LIKE A PAT ON THE BACK FOR DOING PART OF WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO DO?

dont feed that crap to us and expect us to be wow'd. some of the more gullible people on the forum may, but not all of us are that easily impressed.

there should've never been users capable of impersonating the gm in the first place via user creation
spammers and automated program users are still running rampant, so you just told us you accomplished NOTHING
account theft there are still people on this forum crying about their stolen acount and unanswered ticket

why dont you elaborate "more"?

so you're telling us that no one moderates the game on holiday weekends? that's just freaking great. what a great rotational system in place.

game moderators dont regulate events? what a joke. you guys are useless.

Being a GM is a much more difficult job than you might imagine; it is quite stressful. If you feel that the game is not being appropriately moderated, stop playing.

Thank you for your continued patience Lorkan, I am fairly new to the game, but I enjoy it quite a bit.

plzbuffme
09-04-2011, 10:05 AM
what a farking moron logic.

so if i actually like playing a game, but the moderators are terrible... i should just leave? what if i dont want to quit because i actually like playing the game? how about i make critique on why they are horrible and they try to fix it as part of their job?

i know you're a brown noser, but one day you will learn that brown nosing will get you nowhere. the gm will never befriend you in or out of game, much less acknowledge your existence except when you make those pitiful gm appreciation threads for things they never do out of obligation to show that they somewhat care what community thinks of them.

apparently they are so busy moderating the game, but have enough time where they'd rather post on forum making fun of their player-base on long weekends.

Liva
09-04-2011, 12:25 PM
uhmmm.... Q_Q ?

plzbuffme
09-04-2011, 12:25 PM
precisely

Liva
09-04-2011, 12:30 PM
uhmmm.... Q_Q

more.... ?!

plzbuffme
09-04-2011, 12:31 PM
doing so

anything else?

Liva
09-04-2011, 12:34 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh nvm I'm going back to sleep. u have fun!

Chifang
09-04-2011, 12:34 PM
your just looking to get forum banned, aren't you buffme?
kakaka.

i'd suggest just shutting up and letting the GM's do their job. why not go buy alz or something and let that be your little event otherwise your just going to piss Lorkan or Kato off and get banned off forums.
=)

Have a good day now.
& keep up the new progress GM's.

plzbuffme
09-04-2011, 12:38 PM
i refuse :) i will not get banned because i am not flaming anyone for the sake of "trolling", it is a legitimate concern for the community that our gm are so laxed in creating events for us.

and what progress?

Chifang
09-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Considering the fact i've noticed less bots and spammers around in game i'd say thats progress in its own. Also I see fewer and fewer people sitting here on forum's doing nothing but complaining about their ticket's being answered, another form of progress.

Just because you don't get your way doesn't mean it gives you a right to sit here on forums and do nothing else but make a pointless thread on why you like to qq soo much about everything possible. Why don't you become a GM and do something about yourself then, huh? Oh thats right because you probably don't have the knowledge to run the game and do the things they do on a daily basis to keep the game from crashing completly and leaving the people who still do play without a game to come home to from work or school. Your like the one person out of the hundred's that play who will get on the game, complain in game, then log onto the forum's and sit here and make pointless posts about crap you wish they'd change.

Well heres a small lesson in life, you don't get everything you want to buddy. Your one person trying to ask for things you think would improve the game when the games already improving without anything you could want. If you really hate our GM's soo much then go become one yourself and do the changes you'd like to see otherwise you should just shut up and go crawl back in your closet and cry over the game some more.

NOW.
HAVE.A.GOOD.DAY.
I'm going to eat now, idiot.

Chifang
09-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Oh and it's not a legitimate concern for the community, it's only your concerns and noone else's. Just be quiet and let the GM's do their job and you go back to crying in game some more because of your problems.

plzbuffme
09-04-2011, 12:46 PM
doesnt justify lack of events. regulating bots and spammers is a normal job description of a game moderator, not an achievement. somewhere along the line the bot problem in this game has gotten so bad that we think we are being privileged when a gm does away with one or two.

why dont i become a gm? are you seriously asking me a stupid question, or being rhetorical? sure, let me quit my job and apply for a gm job.

here's a lesson in life.when someone gives you a criticism to get better, take it.

bet you 20 bucks you're gonna respond to this thread :)

i am qqing and proud of it, whatcha gonna do now?

Immortal Dilemma
09-04-2011, 01:02 PM
First of all Buffme patience is a virtue my good sir, and raging on forums wont get you or any of us anywhere. You might get criticism from alot of people like now causing a flame war to conclude to a closed thread. Voicing yourself is your right ,and i don't knock you for doing so its just that your mad about things that you could be giving ideas to. Like my thread for so i was a concern player of this community ,and i voiced my concern and i got an answer i didn't expect it to be answer in the first place It was how i felt so i wrote it up and posted it here. I don't see you getting banned from this your just concerned but taking it the wrong way, if you were to write out what didn't make sense to you that is currently going on now then maybe alot more people would consider what your stating.

I personally do feel like you sometimes,but you can't just say people aren't doing there job. Since i came back from my vacation i still haven't seen any bots wandering around any channels, and that's a big step up from a couple of months ago. The Gm's are taking care of problems chronological it wouldn't make sense to do it in a disorderly fashion, it wouldn't make sense. Don't response to trolls or anyone that is bring you down man, and just keep voicing your concerns there's just one pointer i can give you "keep it to a base that your not flaming or hurting anyone's feelings" i know that most of us can't just wait for things but you'll have to be patient good things will come if we all voice our ideas and have a good understanding for our Game Masters.

jimbo
09-04-2011, 01:27 PM
really? i thought we just got 4 new gm

u guys really couldnt come up with one single event?

i dissapoint son :(

at least give 9/11 event GMs. thx

a big +1 for both man when the last time did we have an event man ........

[GM] Lorkan
09-04-2011, 02:21 PM
doesnt justify lack of events. regulating bots and spammers is a normal job description of a game moderator, not an achievement. somewhere along the line the bot problem in this game has gotten so bad that we think we are being privileged when a gm does away with one or two.

why dont i become a gm? are you seriously asking me a stupid question, or being rhetorical? sure, let me quit my job and apply for a gm job.

here's a lesson in life.when someone gives you a criticism to get better, take it.

bet you 20 bucks you're gonna respond to this thread :)

i am qqing and proud of it, whatcha gonna do now?

We appreciate criticism but being disrespectful and destructive is something we do not tolerate. We understand your frustrations and your need to see instantaneous change in the services we provide, but you've taken this a little too far.

We've been respectful and considerate, we only wish for the same courtesy. We would like to remind everyone that, it is a privileged to play CABAL Online and not a right. However, it is within our right to deny such services.

Campus
09-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Lorkan;257417']We appreciate criticism but being disrespectful and destructive is something we do not tolerate. We understand your frustrations and your need to see instantaneous change in the services we provide, but you've taken this a little too far.

We've been respectful and considerate, we only wish for the same courtesy. We would like to remind everyone that, it is a privileged to play CABAL Online and not a right. However, it is within our right to deny such services.

this is the Coolest GM ever Thumps up Bro

stealth305
09-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Lorkan;257417']We appreciate criticism but being disrespectful and destructive is something we do not tolerate. We understand your frustrations and your need to see instantaneous change in the services we provide, but you've taken this a little too far.

haha i agree, if u dnt lyk it so much just shut it nd go to another game with "good gms" ^^

jimbo
09-04-2011, 06:00 PM

lol your right so can we please have more events sense we been lacking them? mercury that is

this is the Coolest GM ever Thumps up Bro

+1

plzbuffme
09-04-2011, 06:30 PM
not sure how i was destructive. did i break something?

and for those who keep telling me to quit if i dont like it, do you:
1. quit middle school/high school or whatever school you go to because you dont like a teacher you have?
2. do you walk out of your job because you dont like taking stairs because elevator's always broken?
3. throw away your car because it ran out of battery?

thanks for your retard logic.

one day you guys will grow up to get a job, pay for your own bill, and have actual obligations. when you hit that point, you will realize that time is the most important thing in the world, more than money. most you kids im sure will one day pick up your stuff and go to one of those new mmo coming out soon. sorry, but i am no longer at an age where i can stay up all night during weekend playing a game (i certainly was when this game first went open beta in 2008, when i was still in college). with time in mind, id probably never play another mmorpg after this one because i refuse to spend time to start over again - i can only have enough time to play this game casually.

only way to convince me otherwise is to have a legitimate event that doesnt involve cash shop within 1-2 months after this post. but im pretty sure that wont happen. prove me wrong.

but the excuse "the gm has been focusing so hard on bots and that's why we havent had a real event 1/4 of the year" doesnt just cut it for me.

elite saix
09-04-2011, 07:32 PM

1. quit middle school/high school or whatever school you go to because you dont like a teacher you have?
2. do you walk out of your job because you dont like taking stairs because elevator's always broken?

one day you guys will grow up to get a job, pay for your own bill, and have actual obligations. when you hit that point, you will realize that time is the most important thing in the world, more than money. most you kids im sure will one day pick up your stuff and go to one of those new mmo coming out soon. sorry, but i am no longer at an age where i can stay up all night during weekend playing a game (i certainly was when this game first went open beta in 2008, when i was still in college). with time in mind, id probably never play another mmorpg after this one because i refuse to spend time to start over again - i can only have enough time to play this game casually.

only way to convince me otherwise is to have a legitimate event that doesnt involve cash shop within 1-2 months after this post. but im pretty sure that wont happen. prove me wrong.

but the excuse "the gm has been focusing so hard on bots and that's why we havent had a real event 1/4 of the year" doesnt just cut it for me.

+1
i agree with this guy. he seems to be the only one here not blinded by the gm's shine,
how hard is it to put out an event that shows you still keep in mind that WE as the CONSUMERS, are the ones playing the game and disappointed that our "faithful" GMs can't even throw
together a decent event that doesn't include me reaching in my wallet?

nice try, but I refuse to pay irl cash on a few pixels (Which, for those of you too incompetent to understand, does NOT mean I don't want to play or invest time into the game)

anyways I think you people need to stop arse-kissing and start realizing that there are a few other things to complete besides getting rid of bots, which in my mind, were never there since I
wasn't so lazy that I couldn't change channels...

Seriously, you GMs have time to continue the whole "Bring it On, Venus!" event but you can't put together a flippin' Labour Day Weekend event? 3 Days? Wow, I can't believe this hahaha.

GMs, reply to me, I need some answers...

6IX
09-04-2011, 08:30 PM

1. You dont quit school coz you don't like your teacher. You quit that class and join one that has the teacher you wish to study under.
2. If climbing the stairs too much of an inconvenience that it starts affecting your health and your ability to function as an employee, you may want to quit or risk getting fired.
3. If you dont have the patience to fix your car, yes go ahead sell it and buy one that works the way you want.

You being destructive? I believe its due to the reason that you are not looking for a solution, you came here to have a losing battle with the Game Master. If you haven't Noticed, he just warned you regarding your actions. I wouldn't be surprise if this turns into your account being blocked and I'm not talking about your forum account.

You guys didn't read what he said. They are NOT currently in-charge of how the events are made. Learn to read and comprehend, you went to college but you can't read.

Read this article, http://positivesharing.com/2006/07/why-the-customer-is-always-right-results-in-bad-customer-service/

Lann
09-04-2011, 08:37 PM
GA's were invented to help get rid of bots/hackers or whatever but they took it out because they got free gears from g.ms but i think they should put it back now that est has took over unless ppl think these g.ms are corrupted too

6IX
09-04-2011, 08:40 PM
+1
i agree with this guy. he seems to be the only one here not blinded by the gm's shine,
how hard is it to put out an event that shows you still keep in mind that WE as the CONSUMERS, are the ones playing the game and disappointed that our "faithful" GMs can't even throw
together a decent event that doesn't include me reaching in my wallet?

nice try, but I refuse to pay irl cash on a few pixels (Which, for those of you too incompetent to understand, does NOT mean I don't want to play or invest time into the game)

anyways I think you people need to stop arse-kissing and start realizing that there are a few other things to complete besides getting rid of bots, which in my mind, were never there since I
wasn't so lazy that I couldn't change channels...

Seriously, you GMs have time to continue the whole "Bring it On, Venus!" event but you can't put together a flippin' Labour Day Weekend event? 3 Days? Wow, I can't believe this hahaha.

GMs, reply to me, I need some answers...

There's an event, it's just not what you guys wanted. Simple as that. Learn to read, they said they are currently not in-charge of events.

You refuse to pay for a service they provide and you have the nerve to come in here and whine about not having an event. You are last person who gets to complain you damn leecher.

Lann
09-04-2011, 08:41 PM
despite the fact that safeguards are in cash shop but if u were able to get it easily by farming an item or buying it with alz it is no longer special

besides if u cant pay for ecoins with money buy vouchers with alz

plzbuffme
09-04-2011, 08:53 PM
sorry, not reading an article from 2006. i could've sworn i just said time is more important than money. i gave out a solution: go to the suggestion forum and pull some idea for events. that doesnt sound hard. anyone can reference an article from the internet, you are not convincing anyone.

i like how stupid you are in that you went over every anecdote i mentioned and gave out logical alternatives.

just like how people told me 'if you dont like go quit' and and i logically went over why i wont quit.

SpankyMcMeat
09-04-2011, 09:00 PM
it's a free game buttwipe. don't wanna pay money for it? well then don't expect everything to go your way. also, you calling us kids is just funny...

i think those are much more important than a game LOL. thanks for your retarded retardedness.

you say this as if you have your priorities in order. apparently not since you're complaining about a computer game. maybe if you were complaining about something more important, such as the examples you mentioned above, then you would have a legitimate excuse to cry mr "grown man with responsibilities".

waa waa more events pl0x waa waa gimme gimme waa

owait here, lemme call the WAAAmbulance.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4830/waaambulance.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Get lost.

jimbo
09-04-2011, 09:03 PM

+1billion soon as cabal 2 come out or when i get married(and my standards droped a little in looks long as she got a car job or own place to stay or 2 of the 3 we are dating lol) ill never play mmo ever never again

plzbuffme
09-04-2011, 09:05 PM
spankymcmeat blocked :)

and yes, i am q_qing, not even denying :)

Drew
09-04-2011, 09:05 PM

no no, this is an asian company. u gotta be politically correct man

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7215/stockphotothelittleboyi.jpg

jimbo
09-04-2011, 09:06 PM
it's a free game buttwipe. don't wanna pay money for it? well then don't expect everything to go your way. also, you calling us kids is just funny...

i think those are much more important than a game LOL. thanks for your retarded retardedness.

you say this as if you have your priorities in order. apparently not since you're complaining about a computer game. maybe if you were complaining about something more important, such as the examples you mentioned above, then you would have a legitimate excuse to cry mr "grown man with responsibilities".

waa waa more events pl0x waa waa gimme gimme waa

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4830/waaambulance.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Get lost.

u got a point but i do understand were plz coming from cause atleast let it be a good waste of time then a bad waste of time

Liva
09-04-2011, 10:59 PM
Get lost guys! EST owned this game k.

MasterChaosX
09-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Guys there is an event. click teh item shop. BTW i read up ther that safeguards are in cash shop? i dont see them

DaSm3xy
09-05-2011, 12:38 AM
guys there is an event. Click teh item shop. Btw i read up ther that safeguards are in cash shop? I dont see them

ikr lol

elite saix
09-05-2011, 06:25 AM
There's an event, it's just not what you guys wanted. Simple as that. Learn to read, they said they are currently not in-charge of events.

You refuse to pay for a service they provide and you have the nerve to come in here and whine about not having an event. You are last person who gets to complain you damn leecher.

Guys there is an event. click teh item shop. BTW i read up ther that safeguards are in cash shop? i dont see them

ikr lol

OH JOY -.- they added some friggin "Special Beads"! WOW thanks a lot!! Now I only have to literally BUY my special weekend event!!!

Wtf is with you retards? Grow some bawls and lrn2understand that an event isn't adding some 3 day items to a cash shop that u still have to fking pay for?

Get scammed much? But whatever, if you life noobies wanna throw est your money in exchange of some feeling that they care, go for it. Damn ers.

6IX
09-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Quit being a retard. Cabal is a business, they need to make money. Yeah its frustrating not see an event, but you guys are taking this the wrong way. The GM already said they're working on it. That's a clue to quit being a whiny lil retard

This game is still available thanks to the people who use the item mall. You guys are digging your own grave. I wouldn't be surprise if buff me gets perma banned.

elite saix
09-05-2011, 08:51 AM
Quit being a retard. EST is a business, they need to make money. Yeah its frustrating not see an event, but you guys are taking this the wrong way. The GM already said they're working on it. That's a clue to quit being a whiny lil retard

This game is still available thanks to the people who use the item mall. You guys are digging your own grave. I wouldn't be surprise if buff me gets perma banned.

1. cabal is the game, est is the business, fix'd.
2. you actually believe the gm's give 1 eff about this event thing? Check the calendar, labour day is over by tomorrow herp derp.
3. the item mall is not supposed to be the main source of an event. Go ahead, look at how many other games host an event through a friggin item shop? idiots these days...
the item shop is a good way to keep the game flowing. I have no problem with that. My problem lies within the fact that the GMs, who know what they are doing, are trying to make this
event thing an excuse to the cash out of your wallets. once again,

Grow some bawls and lrn2understand that an event isn't adding some 3 day items to a cash shop that u still have to pay for?

Get scammed much? But whatever, if you life noobies wanna throw est your money in exchange of some feeling that they care, go for it. damn er.

[GM] Kato
09-05-2011, 11:09 AM
The only event we have running this week is via the Item Shop. We understand that you guys would like to see an event in-game and we're working on it (which is why 4 new GM's were hired). Were we able to do an in-game event on Labor Day weekend? No, we weren't and we apologize. We know that some of you cherish these events and hope to provide more of these to you in the near future.

While we appreciate constructive critisism when posting, we don't necessarily appreciate the destructive nature towards GM's or to other players. We love to hear your suggestions and we take a lot of those to heart, but we ask that you please be considerate towards other players.

I'm going to keep this thread open for discussion, but please take what I said above into consideration.

Liva
09-05-2011, 11:14 AM
hoycrap this topic is still on.

Flame moar!!!!

elite saix
09-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Kato;257647']The only event we have running this week is via the Item Shop. We understand that you guys would like to see an event in-game and we're working on it (which is why 4 new GM's were hired). Were we able to do an in-game event on Labor Day weekend? No, we weren't and we apologize. We know that some of you cherish these events and hope to provide more of these to you in the near future.

While we appreciate constructive critisism when posting, we don't necessarily appreciate the destructive nature towards GM's or to other players. We love to hear your suggestions and we take a lot of those to heart, but we ask that you please be considerate towards other players.

I'm going to keep this thread open for discussion, but please take what I said above into consideration.

Okay, you want constructive criticism? Here it comes.

How can you expect us to be completely fine with what's been going on in the account hacked/stolen stuff, people being banned for no reason, and now to
top it all off, no display of a morsel of care for your player base by not even hosting a half decent event?

I 100% can see what you said about the whole 4 new gms thing but its getting out dated, lets see some action besides the 3 gold selling spammers that get banned, which literally
make no difference in this game due to the Block player system...

At what point do you think we are going to reach our breaking point?
~When our accounts get blocked for a false offence?
~When we must wait 2 or more months for a response that has Zero impact on the situation?
~Or, when we have a dysfunctional system where money comes before enjoyment of players?
You tell me Kato, but I see nothing here that comforts me as a player.

Well, to me it seems that ship (of trust and faith in our gms to do their best) has sailed and the only way its coming back to the dock is if there is a 180 in the way this works.

anyways, i don't see how im being destructive, i'm just stating the whole truth, no half truths crap.

There.

plzbuffme
09-05-2011, 12:04 PM
its not really a flame topic. as long as gm recognizes that the community wants a real event and are working on it, that's all i want to hear. at the rate we were going, i wouldnt have been surprised if there was absolutely no event til christmas, which would just be terrible.

6IX
09-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Okay, you want constructive criticism? Here it comes.

How can you expect us to be completely fine with what's been going on in the account hacked/stolen stuff, people being banned for no reason, and now to
top it all off, no display of a morsel of care for your player base by not even hosting a half decent event?

I 100% can see what you said about the whole 4 new gms thing but its getting out dated, lets see some action besides the 3 gold selling spammers that get banned, which literally
make no difference in this game due to the Block player system...

At what point do you think we are going to reach our breaking point?
~When our accounts get blocked for a false offence?
~When we must wait 2 or more months for a response that has Zero impact on the situation?
~Or, when we have a dysfunctional system where money comes before enjoyment of players?
You tell me Kato, but I see nothing here that comforts me as a player.

Well, to me it seems that ship (of trust and faith in our gms to do their best) has sailed and the only way its coming back to the dock is if there is a 180 in the way this works.

anyways, i don't see how im being destructive, i'm just stating the whole truth, no half truths crap.

There.

its not really a flame topic. as long as gm recognizes that the community wants a real event and are working on it, that's all i want to hear. at the rate we were going, i wouldnt have been surprised if there was absolutely no event til christmas, which would just be terrible.

The GM does care, they care enough to reply to this post. You guys aren't looking for a solution. You came here to smack them in the face and make them look bad and this fight isn't going to look good for you guys.

How is this not destructive? They already said they will try, yet you run your mouth and try to make them look worse than it should be. You guys scare other new players by trying to undermine their authority, new players will start to believe the BS you are spouting.

People who was banned for no reason, how do you know there is no reason behind it? Do you work for EST? Do you monitor those online friends of yours 24/7?

Stop Assuming and stop being an entitled little B**CH.

DragonWi
09-05-2011, 01:00 PM
the gm does care, they care enough to reply to this post. You guys aren't looking for a solution. You came here to smack them in the face and make them look bad and this fight isn't going to look good for you guys.

How is this not destructive? They already said they will try, yet you run your mouth and try to make them look worse than it should be. You guys scare other new players by trying to undermine their authority, new players will start to believe the bs you are spouting.

People who was banned for no reason, how do you know there is no reason behind it? Do you work for est? Do you monitor those online friends of yours 24/7?

Stop assuming and stop being an entitled little b**ch.

+1 ;)

elite saix
09-05-2011, 01:04 PM
The GM does care, they care enough to reply to this post. You guys aren't looking for a solution. You came here to smack them in the face and make them look bad and this fight isn't going to look good for you guys.

How is this not destructive? They already said they will try, yet you run your mouth and try to make them look worse than it should be. You guys scare other new players by trying to undermine their authority, new players will start to believe the BS you are spouting.

People who was banned for no reason, how do you know there is no reason behind it? Do you work for EST? Do you monitor those online friends of yours 24/7?

right now the only "little B**CH" i can see is you and your neck, since ur head is so far up the GMs arse.

clearly you haven't been a part of this game for long enough to know anything beyond the fact that GMs hold a title,
when did i try to undermine their authority? haha kid, you make me laugh. all i stated was some "constructive criticism", to point out for them wtf they are doing that is so wrong.

you think i like to sit here and pick a fight with the GMs? I have better things to do, and I'm not even hatin', Im just letting them know my (and some other players') state of mind.

I have personally talked with some people I know, and they are innocent, unfortunately you are eating all the BS that is being spoonfed to you like a baby.
New players will discover this in their own time, and leave just like literally 20% or more of this community.

"Stop Assuming", wtf are you smoking? where did i assume in my post? I stated facts that are STILL not resolved, you incompetent fool.
I'm done wasting my time on 9 year old g0ts who run their mouths without knowing the facts.
Get at me kid.

bigrick123
09-05-2011, 01:23 PM
the people who are hating on the GMs. if you don't like the way the game is moderated then don't play it. Yes it takes time for the GMs to make up new events and answer tickets. they have other things to do other than being cabals GMs. they cant just be on cabal every single minute of the day. what you guys are asking the GMs is to just throw away there social lives and stay in the office all and night just to make up new events for cabal. yes i used to be of these people to hate on the GMs. until i really sat down and thought how hard it must be to moderate such a BIG community. just think how many player there on cabal every day. and how many tickets are sent in every day. for example. say you worked at EST and your boss comes up to you and says u cant leave until u answer all these tickets and make up and new event for next week. and you had plans that night to go out with your family for friends. You would not like that would you? well that is basically you are saying to these hard working GMs. and now that they 4 new ones here to help it should go a little bit quicker but still they just CANT make up a event to EVERY single holiday. THERE ONLY HUMANS.

sn0wXz
09-05-2011, 01:25 PM
right now the only "little B**CH" i can see is you and your neck, since ur head is so far up the GMs arse.

clearly you haven't been a part of this game for long enough to know anything beyond the fact that GMs hold a title,
when did i try to undermine their authority? haha kid, you make me laugh. all i stated was some "constructive criticism", to point out for them wtf they are doing that is so wrong.

you think i like to sit here and pick a fight with the GMs? I have better things to do, and I'm not even hatin', Im just letting them know my (and some other players') state of mind.

I have personally talked with some people I know, and they are innocent, unfortunately you are eating all the BS that is being spoonfed to you like a baby.
New players will discover this in their own time, and leave just like literally 20% or more of this community.

"Stop Assuming", wtf are you smoking? where did i assume in my post? I stated facts that are STILL not resolved, you incompetent fool.
I'm done wasting my time on 9 year old g0ts who run their mouths without knowing the facts.
Get at me kid.

Banned players are banned for a reason, they dont just magically get banned. You can claim all you want there is false bans but you didnt provide any proof, because there is none. Facts = you know nothing more then any of us normal players. Just because the person is your friend and you "know its false ban" does not hold any weight with anybody else.

There has been regular events which most have been done before i admit, but crying on forums because theres none for labor day is probably a lil more 9 year oldish then just not caring, or waiting like a normal person.

Deathlymonkey
09-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Yo GM Daisy should reply to this thread and there wouldn't be any more problem

plzbuffme
09-05-2011, 01:56 PM

ignored :)

SpankyMcMeat
09-05-2011, 02:58 PM
ignored :)

rofl this loser ignores everyone that serves him on a silver platter. keep ignoring you ignorant fool.

Liva
09-05-2011, 03:40 PM
New Special beads on online shop. And this is the Labor Day's event !?

Btw the price is so high -.-.

elite saix
09-05-2011, 04:11 PM
the people who are hating on the GMs. if you don't like the way the game is moderated then don't play it. Yes it takes time for the GMs to make up new events and answer tickets. they have other things to do other than being cabals GMs. they cant just be on cabal every single minute of the day. what you guys are asking the GMs is to just throw away there social lives and stay in the office all and night just to make up new events for cabal. yes i used to be of these people to hate on the GMs. until i really sat down and thought how hard it must be to moderate such a BIG community. just think how many player there on cabal every day. and how many tickets are sent in every day. for example. say you worked at EST and your boss comes up to you and says u cant leave until u answer all these tickets and make up and new event for next week. and you had plans that night to go out with your family for friends. You would not like that would you? well that is basically you are saying to these hard working GMs. and now that they 4 new ones here to help it should go a little bit quicker but still they just CANT make up a event to EVERY single holiday. THERE ONLY HUMANS.
tl;dr,

holy shizz i thought I've met the most retarded person in the world until now

hahaha this community is BIG? LOL, this game isn't even considered an MMORPG anymore because of its low-a** player base. Why, you ask? Just ask all those who quit, you'll get your answer.

I'm not about to waste even more time on you s, since you either can't read or get what i am saying through you're thick skulls. All I'm going to say is this isnt WoW, this isn't Diablo, this isn't even friggin Guild Wars. You act like its the hugest task in the world to rub a few braincells together and put on a fricken event, im not asking for the world. Im not asking them to stay up all night thinking of a great event they can do for us. Im not asking them to sacrifice their social lives (where the eff did u get that idea?) This is their job, incase you haven't noticed herrp derrppp.

And since when did their job become such a blessing to us? This isn't something they wake up and do out of a random act of kindness. They are getting paid you imbeciles. And tbh, I don't think they are doing such a great job.

inb4retardssayGOBEAGMTHEN.
Not wasting another second on you kiddos, since you obviously can't hear my point with all the GMs dung stuck in your ears.

elite saix
09-05-2011, 04:11 PM
New Special beads on online shop. And this is the Labor Day's event !?

Btw the price is so high -.-.

+1

DaSm3xy
09-05-2011, 04:15 PM
LOL Someone is MAD up in this thread

Liva
09-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Some1 write a conclusion for this thread plox.

[GM] Kato
09-05-2011, 05:41 PM
All I asked was for you guys to be respectful to each other, but it seems like things are getting out of hand.

Closing.