PDA

View Full Version : Just so this doesnt happen to any1 else

darkight
09-03-2011, 11:26 AM
LLCoolJ is a scammer on venus he scammed my guild so dont trust him hes a FA i think he hangs out in channel 12 cause thats the last place i saw him be4 he blocked me so just get this out to evey1 so he doesnt do this again:(:(:(:(

Vivisepulture
09-03-2011, 11:27 AM
I think you should be more specific. Making wild claims and not even talking about what happened, then putting four emoticons tend to make people ignore you.

darkight
09-03-2011, 11:34 AM
I think you should be more specific. Making wild claims and not even talking about what happened, then putting four emoticons tend to make people ignore you. ok then i he was shouting he wanted to buy a lvl 2 guild i said ill sell it to him he just threw out a high price so i thought maybe i should just sell it then i inv him to my guild and he said entrust me and ill give u the money i said no like a 20 times then he said hell just put 15 mil in gw and i said ok i took it entrusted him and he kicked me blocked me and ran away so a lot of this was my fault but he did scam me and he could do this to some1 else

Vivisepulture
09-03-2011, 11:48 AM
This sounds like a case of outright stupidity on both players ends.

darkight
09-03-2011, 11:50 AM
This sounds like a case of outright stupidity on both players ends.

it is it really is i mean he just said so much stuff that i lead to me getting scammed i just bought his lies so it was very dumb of me >.>

DragonWi
09-03-2011, 12:37 PM
lol you fail

Vivisepulture
09-03-2011, 01:12 PM
At least you recognize it.

Snakeyes
09-03-2011, 02:20 PM
it happens my friend it happen!! im not trin to be funny or disrespectfull but next time get someone smart to make decisions.. but u did give me a heads up the dookie brown brutha name LLCoolBj

Vivisepulture
09-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Why yes, this does happen! I am not trying to be funny or disrespectful, but next time get someone of a higher intelligence to write your posts. You did, however, give me a "heads up" that the majority of these forums cannot type remotely proper English.

:D

Snakeyes
09-03-2011, 06:10 PM
hahaha lmao lol get a life u n3rd!! dis not english class dork.... lol haahah wat a n3rd