PDA

View Full Version : [GM] Lorkan and New Staff

Vivisepulture
09-03-2011, 01:49 PM
(to new)I wanted to take a moment to welcome you onto the forums and (to all) say that I, as well as others I might imagine, thank you for all of the effort you guys put into this game. I know that it is not very easy, but you keep trucking along. Thank you!

Shinji
09-03-2011, 01:50 PM
lorkan is old

Vivisepulture
09-03-2011, 02:52 PM
I legitimately have appreciation for what they do.

megablast1
09-03-2011, 06:44 PM
*Quote removed by [GM] Kato*

Look who it is. First of all, you better stop messing around in school, and your lucky they called me and not your mom. (If she knew, she would of whooped ur behind till the other white meat showed). What I dont understand is how the heck you get suspended on your first day of school? Behave or I'm gonna tell your mother!!

empty your inbox and stop using my phone number kid!!

[GM] Kato
09-04-2011, 12:19 AM
Thanks, Vivisepulture!

It's really nice to have players like you cheering us on. The energy we get is directly from you guys and it's always nice to hear a positive compliment. :)

XFearMyBladeX
09-04-2011, 12:24 AM
lorkan is old

lorkan is smurf old

DaSm3xy
09-04-2011, 01:45 AM
lorkan is smurf old

fix'd
SUPER old

XFearMyBladeX
09-04-2011, 02:26 AM
fix'd
SUPER old

lol u said it,not me =p

Vivisepulture
09-04-2011, 04:50 AM
Kato;257167']Thanks, Vivisepulture!

It's really nice to have players like you cheering us on. The energy we get is directly from you guys and it's always nice to hear a positive compliment. :)

It may be rare, but it is well deserved. Having been a GM myself for a MMORPG, I do understand it's difficulties and can sympathize.

EmmersonLazaro
09-04-2011, 06:56 AM
(to new)I wanted to take a moment to welcome you onto the forums and (to all) say that I, as well as others I might imagine, thank you for all of the effort you guys put into this game. I know that it is not very easy, but you keep trucking along. Thank you!

You're a nice guy :o

Immortal Dilemma
09-04-2011, 09:41 AM
The Gm's usually get "Read my Ticket" thread , the usual troll, but not in this case!

bigrick123
09-05-2011, 01:56 PM
yes the GMs deserve better than these people complaining every day to do there jobs right must be very annoying and stressful. so i would also like to say Thank You GMs for every thing you guys do for the cabal online community. and i think i speack for alot of people on cabal when i say WE VERY MUCH appreciate the hard work you guys put into this game to keep it up and running smoothly.

Sprite
09-05-2011, 01:57 PM
yo f da police

Lann
09-05-2011, 02:03 PM
i dont think u guys would be saying that if u loss all ur hard work in this game due to someone else not playing legitly or a in game error and it takes forever/might not even get the stuff back

6IX
09-05-2011, 02:06 PM
You shouldnt party with someone who is cheating, thats a simple rule. If you are aware its happening and you chose to stay, thats your fault.

How do you know they got blocked due to an in-game error and not coz they were hacking/cheating?

Lann
09-05-2011, 02:07 PM
not talking about block, im saying u can lose ur gears just like the old glitch where u put something in ur warehouse and u d/c then it disappears

others cheating could also involve scamming/ getting hacked

bigrick123
09-05-2011, 02:09 PM
i dont think u guys would be saying that if u loss all ur hard work in this game due to someone else not playing legitly or a in game error and it takes forever/might not even get the stuff back
I do know how it feels to be hacked i've have been hacked b4 on my old account. yes i was VERY mad that the GMs didn't do anything about it. then i thought well i'll just quit then. and i did for about a year. then i came back started over and now i have 2 new chars that are 5x stronger than that old one. it not the end if u get hacked yes all that hard work gone. but if you do it again all that extra hard work will pay off for you in the end trust me.

Vivisepulture
09-05-2011, 02:26 PM
I do know how it feels to be hacked i've have been hacked b4 on my old account. yes i was VERY mad that the GMs didn't do anything about it. then i thought well i'll just quit then. and i did for about a year. then i came back started over and now i have 2 new chars that are 5x stronger than that old one. it not the end if u get hacked yes all that hard work gone. but if you do it again all that extra hard work will pay off for you in the end trust me.

Good for you!

Lann
09-05-2011, 03:01 PM
yes but the thought of starting all over su.cks, its like theres a solution to ur problem but u dont do it