PDA

View Full Version : question

passerbyer
09-08-2011, 11:35 AM
if i have the cabal setup downloaded on another computer is it possible for me to copy it to an external hardrive and put the setup on another computer? my internet is messing with me, shutting down as soon as it gets towards the end of the download...

sn0wXz
09-08-2011, 11:41 AM
It depends, if your referring to the installer (cabal NA setup.exe), then yes.

However if your talking an already installed directory from "c:\programfiles\CABAL Online(NA-Global)\" then no, as there is registry entries n such that are written during the install process.

passerbyer
09-08-2011, 11:44 AM

However if your talking an already installed directory from "c:\programfiles\CABAL Online(NA-Global)\" then no, as there is registry entries n such that are written during the install process.

ok cool yes im reffering to cabal NA setup.exe should've been more specific, been trying for 2 days this is a major relief

oXxiINel
09-08-2011, 03:35 PM

works fine for me when i do it? I believe that if the registry's aren't found it is re-written upon launch.