PDA

View Full Version : CHARACTER DELETION???!! Transferring!

GreatNess
09-08-2011, 07:32 PM
I just bought 40 dollars worth of Ecoins to transfer my friend character to my acc but!! i just found out that i could not delete any characters of mine lvl 50+ so how am i suppose to transfer anything!! I basically spent 40 dollars on nothing =(

PLEASE! GM can u fix this problem and make it so that u can delete characters AT LVL 60+ PLEASE!!! ASAP!!!!

Lann
09-08-2011, 07:46 PM
ur suppose to send help desk to ask them to delete it

ShadedTear
09-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Yes, just send in a help desk ticket requesting for character deletion. If accepted (don't see why not) then on the next maintenance the character will be deleted.

GreatNess
09-08-2011, 08:25 PM
in the help desk ticket do u have to tell which char 2 be deleted?? like a certain character name on ur acc with its name and after it gets accepted that only selected char will be deleted?

Berserk_Fury
09-08-2011, 08:43 PM
in the help desk ticket do u have to tell which char 2 be deleted?? like a certain character name on ur acc with its name and after it gets accepted that only selected char will be deleted?

You have to tell them the character name, class and level I believe.

SilverIceForum
09-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Name
Class
Level
Server

more info "NOT" the actual account login and pass the better. They don't need the login to find the account anyway, just the details.