PDA

View Full Version : Character Deletion!!! Transferring!!

GreatNess
09-08-2011, 07:32 PM
I just bought 40 dollars worth of Ecoins to transfer my friend character to my acc but!! i just found out that i could not delete any characters of mine lvl 50+ so how am i suppose to transfer anything!! I basically spent 40 dollars on nothing =(

PLEASE! GM can u fix this problem and make it so that u can delete characters AT LVL 60+ PLEASE!!! ASAP!!!!

SilverIceForum
09-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Actually this "Feature" was added in, in answer to people getting hijacked and the hijacker wrecking their accounts by deleting their higher leveled main and such. By lvl 50 you have pretty much invested quite a few days into the character, most delete a character or class b4 lvl 20 or so, so the only option you got available is make a new account and transfer the character onto that fresh account. That opens up what a lot of people do, 5 extra characters you can use as mules if you got 2+ comps that can run the game.

*Edit

Other option if you got a lowby character that you want deleted, send in a help desk ticket requesting the deletion of the character by name and server, and should be deleted next Maintenance I do believe I heard GM Daisy say they do.

GreatNess
09-08-2011, 10:07 PM
bro i got my main on my acc + my other main on diff acc so i want to put it 2gether! y would i want 2 waste 80bucks on that sht its only a game. and i can get 2 lvl 1-100 in 1day so it doesnt make any sense?!?!

SilverIceForum
09-08-2011, 10:21 PM
Was talking about all the skilling to get skill ranks up and such as an example of the investment in time. Plus when the feature was implemented building a character took more than a day to get to lvl 100, maybe 3 -4 if your really binged on the game to get that high.

[GM] Surreal
09-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Hello, to delete characters that are over level 50, please send in a ticket to the help desk with the following information.

Registered E-mail Address:
Game ID:
Server Name:
Character Name:
Character Level:
Character Class:

Please be aware that this is a "PERMANENT" action and your character cannot be restored.
Also, your items and/or alz will be deleted in the process.

SilverIceForum
09-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Surreal;259912']Hello, to delete characters that are over level 50, please send in a ticket to the help desk with the following information.

Registered E-mail Address:
Game ID:
Server Name:
Character Name:
Character Level:
Character Class:

Please be aware that this is a "PERMANENT" action and your character cannot be restored.
Also, your items and/or alz will be deleted in the process.

Hope what I highlighted in red doesn't mean Login ID??? Every other GM states you don't need that. Or are you asking for the Account ID number seen in warzones by those not in your nation??

XxShadowCritxX
09-14-2011, 05:35 AM
What's the game ID? I wanna make sure plss.. I wanna delete one of my char..

Snakeyes
09-14-2011, 06:02 AM
Game Id is ur character name ........ and getting from lvl 1 to 100 in one day what??!!! dont u go to school or work or go outside?
24/7 Cabal= addiction
Denial= proof that ur an addict

XxShadowCritxX
09-14-2011, 06:12 AM
How come its asking for char name too?

Snakeyes
09-14-2011, 06:27 AM
Maybe they need to verify the login user name.. but make sure u dont give ur password...

XxShadowCritxX
09-14-2011, 07:14 AM
Hmm.. I don't wanna get hacked haha.. ill wait for gm to answer it just to be on the safe side..

[GM] Surreal
09-14-2011, 09:17 AM
Game ID is your account ID. It's not strictly needed though. However, it's one less step we have to look at.

whitetrash
09-14-2011, 09:23 AM
They mean your login Id yes
Since you are sending the info the GM needs to do what YOU want via the HELP DESK how in the he'll are you gonna get hacked
Kids these days I swear

XxShadowCritxX
09-14-2011, 09:29 PM
idk alot of ppl in cabal are getting hacked even though they have not shared their accounts.. one of my friend did.. or all of a sudden they will lose an item and have a GM send them a mail and paying them a small amount for the lose of the item and yes that happened to my brother when he was playing.. but thanks for the information.. cuz i would like to delete one of my chars that i leveled to 70+ before you guys did the big update..