PDA

View Full Version : Cool story bro

Lute
09-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Random Option Scroll
- Option will be added to each Armors randomly among the options that are available
(Skill Amp. Option cannot be added by Defined Option Scroll and Random Option Scroll)
- Random Option Scroll and Defined Option Scroll can be used at the same time
- Success/Fail will be decided by Defined Option Scroll after deciding Success/Fail
by Random Option Scroll When users using Random Option Scroll and Defined Option Scroll at the same time

That's from the latest update notes

too bad.....its bullXXXX since I get ~80% random crap "defined" options in stuff when I use a defined scroll and random. Instead of having a random option (old lvl2 stuff) or the defined scroll I used.

Cathy
09-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Using a defined scroll and a random at the same time doesn't mean you'll get either that defined option or ond of the old lv.2 options. You can get a random defined option, the same way that you could get a lv.1 slot before, without a catalyst, even if you random slotted it.

Lute
09-12-2011, 12:00 PM
That's not what the patch notes seem to imply. Also makes 0 sense as to why they'd tell you that you can use both at the same time if using both effectively does more than just using random.