PDA

View Full Version : Best Ever?

Friend
09-15-2011, 02:27 PM
Regardless of server, who were the best ever from each class? (skill/gear/knowledge, etc) Spur and rockstar seem to be the only two that dominated for a long period of time (since beta til recently), but the other classes seem more like a toss up. phan? bumba?

laffy
09-15-2011, 02:32 PM
i don't see the point in knowing this, in all facts you can never say anyone is the best ever there will always be someone to take that place eventually so how about "longrun good people"?

besides this game is full of people that purchase certain items with usd so to say there will never be a "best player" 95% are not applicable for that title and i will throw down spur and rockstar in those percentages just my opinion

Friend
09-15-2011, 02:34 PM
well, that's basically what i meant, who were the most dominate players for the longest i guess

TheChoppy
09-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Supershielder,Bumba,Rockstar O_O Venus

Merc Spur all i know lol

xDromarx
09-15-2011, 04:50 PM
I was significantly better than Super skill, gear, and knowledge -wise well before I quit. Sorry.

TheChoppy
09-15-2011, 04:52 PM
I was significantly better than Super skill, gear, and knowledge -wise before I quit. Sorry.

Oh yeah cant forget Dromar ! lol
and Tele those 2 O_O in war channel

Milk
09-15-2011, 04:58 PM
dromar telling it like it is. real

doomer123
09-15-2011, 05:36 PM
S2pidc0w

Milk
09-15-2011, 05:43 PM
angelbabe

ChuckNorris
09-15-2011, 08:15 PM
I was significantly better than Super skill, gear, and knowledge -wise well before I quit. Sorry.

no, no, no, no, you were only known as Matri's b*tch, he made you decent LOL

Rage
09-15-2011, 09:15 PM
blader-matrimoney

BBarry
09-16-2011, 06:54 AM
WA - some alz buyer
FA - some alz buyer
BL - some alz buyer
FS - some alz buyer
FB - some alz buyer
WI - some alz buyer

sn0wXz
09-16-2011, 09:46 AM
WA - some alz buyer
FA - some alz buyer
BL - some alz buyer
FS - some alz buyer
FB - some alz buyer
WI - some alz buyer

oshiii lol

Milk
09-20-2011, 05:58 PM
ANGELBABE. real

plzbuffme
09-20-2011, 07:17 PM
blader - chobo

Dblock192
09-21-2011, 01:00 AM
lol G T F O you will never be better then Super not even close and skill wise really?
wasn't u a Mfs first that sh it was trash to...Super stop playing months ago when u was rolling in OSM
and retired at the Top didn't u buy his suit....and get hand me downs nah bro u cant get that sorry...

xDromarx
09-21-2011, 04:37 AM
You mean the suit I replaced for a deathblow one? lol? And you really think I'm less skilled? So besides the fact that he knew absolutely nothing about the game I could outscore him easily in war, was much, much better in freestyle, actually knew what levels to put my skills at and which to use, could solo dungeons that he should have been able to but couldn't,....
Sorry, he wasn't even close to being as good as I was. I only had more knowledge, skill, dungeon solos, the only FS 1 bar rota and 2 bar quad and 2 bar pluma on NA, better war scores, combos, runes, hp(before and after the update), defense, attack, and crit rate.

BBarry
09-21-2011, 05:30 AM
wheres the quad and pluma vids?

xDromarx
09-21-2011, 05:57 AM
I don't have one? lemme guess, you're going to say it didn't happen?

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-21-2011, 06:31 AM
For FA i have to say - Chingu >_<

BBarry
09-21-2011, 08:51 AM
I don't have one? lemme guess, you're going to say it didn't happen?

Not saying it didn't happen. But you still have your char and gears, why not make the vids you claim you can do? I think you can maybe 2 bar quad, but pluma...no.

I am pretty sure if you accomplished what you claim, you would have posted vids by now. Especially after your 1 bar tank that you think is so special.

xDromarx
09-21-2011, 08:55 AM
Think it is special? If any fs besides mine could 1 bar it wouldn't be special. And no, I do not still have my character or else I would fraps a boss solo seeing as how my new computer can actually run fraps and cabal. Not believing that I can solo those bosses is like saying I can't solo ca6 because you can no longer see my record on the score board. Woa, first and only fs to solo ca6 too. I guess I'm just special. Stop being jealous.

BBarry
09-21-2011, 09:01 AM
Think it is special? If any fs besides mine could 1 bar it wouldn't be special. And no, I do not still have my character or else I would fraps a boss solo seeing as how my new computer can actually run fraps and cabal. Not believing that I can solo those bosses is like saying I can't solo ca6 because you can no longer see my record on the score board. Woa, first and only fs to solo ca6 too. I guess I'm just special. Stop being jealous.

You aren't the only FS that can 1 bar tank LOL.

Your CA 6 solo was seen by people on the record board, proof of completing. Your quad/pluma solo noone has seen. There was never any proof. You of all people should know there is a difference between someone saying they did something, and actually showing they did. Any FS can claim they did what you did. What is the difference between you and others? Nothing. All you have is a 1 bar tank which other FS can do.

xDromarx
09-21-2011, 09:17 AM
You aren't the only FS that can 1 bar tank LOL.

Your CA 6 solo was seen by people on the record board, proof of completing. Your quad/pluma solo noone has seen. There was never any proof. You of all people should know there is a difference between someone saying they did something, and actually showing they did. Any FS can claim they did what you did. What is the difference between you and others? Nothing. All you have is a 1 bar tank which other FS can do.

No, they can't. The difference is that no other fs can solo them or has stats that can do those solos without pots, or pluma with pots, and people have seen me do those boss solos.

xRastan
09-21-2011, 09:35 AM
Yup,old story is old

IaMaLive
09-21-2011, 10:22 AM
No, they can't. The difference is that no other fs can solo them or has stats that can do those solos without pots, or pluma with pots, and people have seen me do those boss solos.

this dude seems to come up with a whole lot of excuses lol. sure your good, but stop claiming you can do this/do that unless fraps. like how you got a new n awesome epic pc after you quit and says u can start fraping lol. its like i did my hw but my dog ate it lol.

inb4moreexcuse/flameonmekthxbye

xDromarx
09-21-2011, 10:50 AM
this dude seems to come up with a whole lot of excuses lol. sure your good, but stop claiming you can do this/do that unless fraps. like how you got a new n awesome epic pc after you quit and says u can start fraping lol. its like i did my hw but my dog ate it lol.

Apparently you cant put 2+2 together as to why I got a new pc after I quit cabal.

kakaka
09-21-2011, 10:50 AM
I can 1 bar pluma naked on my FA

MamaMiaYoe
09-21-2011, 10:59 AM
I can 1 bar pluma naked on my FA

=O pro!

DistroX
09-21-2011, 08:39 PM
i soloed ft2 come at me bro(im handoi's son)

Matrihax
09-25-2011, 06:17 PM

hey nerd, that dude was the top fs out of all cabal NA, how aboot u?

lol/random

MamaMiaYoe
09-25-2011, 06:27 PM
hey nerd, that dude was the top fs out of all cabal NA, how aboot u?

lol/random

I thought you broke up with him. I was wrong! Are you guys gunna get married in the future? Did dromar (or you) pop the big question already?, you guys seems so deeply and madly inlove with each other. Awe :3

Notic
09-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Bumba is in the guild CD merc...his current CD is 248(so he said) a lvl 160 FS cute something... his name. he told the whole guild it's Bumba.

Matrihax
09-25-2011, 07:14 PM
I thought you broke up with him. I was wrong! Are you guys gunna get married in the future? Did dromar (or you) pop the big question already?, you guys seems so deeply and madly inlove with each other. Awe :3
I uno, you tell me...you seem to be the internet relationship expert. How is your husband Hanny doing? Have you guys gone to 2nd base via cybering? !!!!

Dblock192
09-26-2011, 07:20 AM
I like how u quit and start kicking the top players in the back Dromar.I think everyone knows who the top FS is in Venus along with the top Wa
and it wasn't you ask anybody on the forum who was the top fs and they would say SuperShielder... stop tryna put your name out there nobodys going for it its always going to be Super U mad? didn't yall two steal MoonCurse gear??I could of sworn after he told me matri stole his osm I seen u rolling in it the next day..Your mfs was Trash Dookie nobody cared about it honestly Bro your name dont ring bells Supers did and he never posted on forum.

Oh yea Matri before u reply for your girlfriend let me find the thread where u f agged out when Spur came to Venus.

Matri,,,O i just want to play the game and enjoy it lol
u guys not going to see a fight were cool now smd u pulled some straight ho mo sh it

xDromarx
09-26-2011, 07:26 AM
Why you mad that we were the best geared characters? Super is junk compared to me, and not only because he I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed at playing the game. What does top warrior have anything to do with me or Venus for that matter? Bumba got blocked for trying to sell his gear for usd and Trap and Raven are twice as good as any other Venus warrior. And for your information, Moon quit and gave us his gear, came back weeks later and wanted it back so he could sell it to wrathofapoc. He got mad because he didn't get the $20 that wrath offered him for his warrior and the $50 his "friend" offered him for his gear.

Rage
09-26-2011, 07:38 AM
Why you mad that we were the best geared characters? Super is junk compared to me, and not only because he I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed at playing the game. What does top warrior have anything to do with me or Venus for that matter? Bumba got blocked for trying to sell his gear for usd and Trap and Raven are twice as good as any other Venus warrior. And for your information, Moon quit and gave us his gear, came back weeks later and wanted it back so he could sell it to wrathofapoc. He got mad because he didn't get the $20 that wrath offered him for his warrior and the $50 his "friend" offered him for his gear.

what he said

ITooTMyShid
09-26-2011, 07:40 AM

all i see now is you su,cking trap and raven balls br0 DarkD> all
Super > Dromars
you wasnt known untill matri quit thats when you became decent because everyone knew you as the
guy with matri GM Orb LOL! You was always matri's bi.tch !
the poor little slave Fs LOL!

NOT WE JUST MATRI !
He was the best geared and got you paid gotta take care of his baby

Dblock192
09-26-2011, 07:55 AM
Like i said Scrub the Top fs didn't have to tell everyone he was better then this person or that person everyone knew what it was.
Bro your not gonna get your name on the top,you can keep posting all u want tryna defend a title u never had it was always Super..I bet its killing
you inside that he quit months ago and still got the top Fs Title lolol.. My Boi was Known in Merc go on a nub and ask someone in Merc do they know who the top fs
in Venus was there going to say i heard of SuperShielder and then ask do they know Dromar there going to say that scrub who claims that he was the best who troll Caball forums.
lmao.. I just was reading in another post where a guy from Merc mention Super and said o we never heard of that guy Dromar who that lol

Rage
09-26-2011, 07:56 AM
all i see now is you su,cking trap and raven balls br0 DarkD> all
Super > Dromars
you wasnt known untill matri quit thats when you became decent because everyone knew you as the
guy with matri GM Orb LOL! You was always matri's bi.tch !
the poor little slave Fs LOL!

NOT WE JUST MATRI !
He was the best geared and got you paid gotta take care of his baby

you've got like 1% of what happened. gj on your detective work.

xDromarx
09-26-2011, 08:00 AM
Like i said Scrub the Top fs didn't have to tell everyone he was better then this person or that person everyone knew what it was.
Bro your not gonna get your name on the top,you can keep posting all u want tryna defend a title u never had it was always Super..I bet its killing
you inside that he quit months ago and still got the top Fs Title lolol.. My Boi was Known in Merc go on a nub and ask someone in Merc do they know who the top fs
in Venus was there going to say i heard of SuperShielder and then ask do they know Dromar there going to say that scrub who claims that he was the best who troll Caball forums.
lmao.. I just was reading in another post where a guy from Merc mention Super and said o we never heard of that guy Dromar who that lol

You know that Supershielder guy? You know that fs who couldn't dash combo, that fs that couldn't fade dash, that fs that couldn't fade combo, that fs who used SG-SS-SB as his pvp combo, that fs who couldn't solo ca6, couldn't 2 bar rota or pluma? Yea I know him too, he's overrated. You know who the top fs's of mercury, like wula and distro, say the best sfs on venus was? Yea, me.

ITooTMyShid
09-26-2011, 08:01 AM
you've got like 1% of what happened. gj on your detective work.

Hey dont quote your wiz was the worst in order it will be Matri Dromar then you
Dont even put your self in the " i was good " spot you had +6 osm getting boootay r,aped
How much USD you made ?

ITooTMyShid
09-26-2011, 08:05 AM
You know that Supershielder guy? You know that fs who couldn't dash combo, that fs that couldn't fade dash, that fs that couldn't fade combo, that fs who used SG-SS-SB as his pvp combo, that fs who couldn't solo ca6, couldn't 2 bar rota or pluma? Yea I know him too, he's overrated. You know who the top fs's of mercury, like wula and distro, say the best sfs on venus was? Yea, me.

You know that fs that was a mfs ?
You know that fs who stole mooncurse gear ?
You know that fs thats trash ?
you know that fs who brought super suit ?
you know that fs who waited on hammy downs ?
you know that fs who got r,aped by fiery ?
you know that fs whos just was just straight trash ??
You know that fs who was always matri's bi.tch ??

xDromarx
09-26-2011, 08:07 AM
You know that fs that was a mfs ?
You know that fs who stole mooncurse gear ?
You know that fs thats trash ?
you know that fs who brought super suit ?
you know that fs who waited on hammy downs ?
you know that fs who got r,aped by fiery ?
you know that fs whos just was just straight trash ??
You know that fs who was always matri's bi.tch ??

You know that guy who tries to make up lies about people to unsuccessfully get them mad? Yea it must be embarrassing to be that guy.

ITooTMyShid
09-26-2011, 08:09 AM
You know that guy who tries to make up lies about people to unsuccessfully get them mad? Yea it must be embarrassing to be that guy.

Obviously that guy is YOU
You make up the most lies rofl
admit it Super was better he didnt get hammy downs
You did you got mat stuff bro
You su,ck man lol
you would be 2 shot to super WAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAAK

xDromarx
09-26-2011, 08:14 AM
Obviously that guy is YOU
You make up the most lies rofl
admit it Super was better he didnt get hammy downs
You did you got mat stuff bro
You su,ck man lol
you would be 2 shot to super WAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAAK

I'm guessing you're someone that I humiliated in-game because your anger is interfering with your capability to troll successfully.

ITooTMyShid
09-26-2011, 08:16 AM
I'm guessing you're someone that I humiliated in-game because your anger is interfering with your capability to troll successfully.

You never made me mad LOL im just letting you know you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you cant be super bro
you got hammy downs. br0

Rage
09-26-2011, 08:22 AM
Hey dont quote your wiz was the worst in order it will be Matri Dromar then you
Dont even put your self in the " i was good " spot you had +6 osm getting boootay r,aped
How much USD you made ?

lol +6 osm. that was a good one buddy. u4get about sig event?

Rage
09-26-2011, 08:24 AM
you got hammy downs. br0

super got ft2 glitchmedowns bro. oh +7 bike hey. thanks. oh failed +7 on my forc let me just rollback.

ITooTMyShid
09-26-2011, 08:30 AM
super got ft2 glitchmedowns bro. oh +7 bike hey. thanks. oh failed +7 on my forc let me just rollback.

someone who dont know how to dash combo and fade knows how to glitch coolstorybro

ITooTMyShid
09-26-2011, 08:31 AM
lol +6 osm. that was a good one buddy. u4get about sig event?

Oh you want a cookie for the sig ? LOL you was always 2 shot

Rage
09-26-2011, 08:46 AM
someone who dont know how to dash combo and fade knows how to glitch coolstorybro

B > oddcircles for ft2. dash combo is more complicated than what they were doing.

Oh you want a cookie for the sig ? LOL you was always 2 shot

i'm sorry who are you again?

shutupson
09-26-2011, 08:49 AM
hey man domar and matri are u not embarrassing for saying u the shiz and stuff , when everyone on the planet say you crap, you dont get rep for being popular for threatning people son.

Rage
09-26-2011, 08:52 AM
hey man domar and matri are u not embarrassing for saying u the shiz and stuff , when everyone on the planet say you crap, you dont get rep for being popular for threatning people son.

i've given up trying to understand what you are saying despite reading it three times.

xDromarx
09-26-2011, 08:53 AM
I guess you don't realize that half of the people who think we're bad are angry because we destroyed and humiliated them in-game. The other half are jealous. So which one are you?

Rage
09-26-2011, 08:56 AM
he's def the jelly one.

ChuckNorris
09-26-2011, 11:50 AM
I guess you don't realize that half of the people who think we're bad are angry because we destroyed and humiliated them in-game. The other half are jealous. So which one are you?

It's just you droscrub, matri made a name for himself and rage was like his lil b*tch/sidekick. You were a nobody that declared yourself the best fs LOL, sound like fiery right there.. I'd be jealous too of free gear.

dragonNest
09-26-2011, 05:31 PM
bunch of washed up players arguing about how stupid they are

Matrihax
09-29-2011, 05:53 PM
You know that fs that was a mfs ? top mfs to top fs, what a garbage noob eh?
You know that fs who stole mooncurse gear ? no, that was all me bud
You know that fs thats trash ? distrox?
you know that fs who brought super suit ? super had a 1 max rate suit? o u silly
you know that fs who waited on hammy downs ? he didnt ask for anything, i gave him my orb, u jelly huh?
you know that fs who got r,aped by fiery ? lol winning 10-2 is getting raped now
you know that fs whos just was just straight trash ?? now youre just showing anger
You know that fs who was always matri's bi.tch ?? no hes my son
o u fancy?

ITooTMyShid
09-29-2011, 06:20 PM
o u fancy?

fuzzy or gt.fo ??

Matrihax
09-29-2011, 06:50 PM
fuzzy or gt.fo ??

ur a random, did i ever said you were allowed to speak?

ITooTMyShid
09-29-2011, 07:05 PM
ur a random, did i ever said you were allowed to speak?

Not random im spurr should i come to w/e you are and shii.t on you again ?