PDA

View Full Version : Top PvP Classes

NukeZ
09-16-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm new to cabal folks, but i'm a die hard pvp'er across the MMO board. First thing i do when i start a new mmo is aim for the pvp field, to get pvp active asap. So i'm just looking to find out what classes you guys recommend in terms of pvp, classes that are the best for pvp atm. Also any information to help me out starting this game would be greatly appreciated aswell, thx!

-Celto-
09-16-2011, 01:55 PM
PVP~FS, WA, or FB (at 170+)

SilverIceForum
09-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Ummm, pretty much all classes are pretty equal, each have their strong points and weaknesses.

FA - One of the Highest DPS in the game when built right, low defense and hp, ranged magical attacks, fastest skill casts in the game
WI - High Magic DPS like an FA, even lower defense and hp, though highest movement factor in the game on foot
WA - Decent DPS, though slow skill animations, melee class, high defense and hp, big time tank
FS - DPS is dependant on Critting and Skill Amp, decent HP, high defense, also slow skill animations, also a great tank, one of the 2 classes that are hybrids, can go Sword (Melee) or Ranged (Magic) and do hella damage in PvP
FB - Decent DPS, medium hp and defense, probably as squishy as an FA, above lvl 140 they really start to shine, big emphasis on debuffs and buffs with this class. 2nd Hybrid Class that is flexible either way if built right, though like the FS, go the Ranged Magic tree, gonna be expensive getting the skill amp pieces to make it more effective like the Melee class
BL - Decent DPS, high defense rate, good hp, good defense if built right, probably the 2nd hardest class to play right next to the FB and FS, PvE and Nation War they pretty mean to deal with.

All depends on what you want to do, and your skill in general. PvP in this game is based mainly on Combo Mode and Movement skill in a duel or straight PK/PvP freestyling.

Cathy
09-16-2011, 02:03 PM
WI not so great for stand up pvp :/

Raikyrios
09-16-2011, 02:11 PM
Fs - One of the more consistent classes when it comes to pvp for most of the lvl ranges without the need for the best gear. Other classes, need to be epicly geared or hit a certain level to even be decent.

Berserk_Fury
09-16-2011, 03:16 PM
For pvp and war I'd say FB or FS are best, especially at higher levels.

Sprite
09-16-2011, 03:22 PM
wa good for everything

Milk
09-16-2011, 03:37 PM
any class xi plays

[GM] Snow
09-16-2011, 05:45 PM
GM Class > All

Sprite
09-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Snow;260805']GM Class > All

any class xi plays

doesn't fall in the category sorry :(

YoungSuper
09-17-2011, 05:20 AM
WI not so great for stand up pvp :/

YoungSuper
09-17-2011, 05:21 AM
Choose Warrior, they rule everything in this game..

LovenLifee
09-17-2011, 07:44 AM
If you build a WA right and 170+ they are the best but if you dont rly care about building up your gears and wanna bully people at low lvls be a FS and use 2 rol1 and do w/e u want lmao

LovenLifee
09-17-2011, 07:51 AM
oh but if you think your man enough to pull it off do like i did..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XB9ojCWBWE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
and do w/e the ef u want cuz u solo everything in like 2 secs lmao :P

ankoun2232
09-19-2011, 10:13 AM
Ummm, pretty much all classes are pretty equal, each have their strong points and weaknesses.

FA - One of the Highest DPS in the game when built right, low defense and hp, ranged magical attacks, fastest skill casts in the game
WI - High Magic DPS like an FA, even lower defense and hp, though highest movement factor in the game on foot
WA - Decent DPS, though slow skill animations, melee class, high defense and hp, big time tank
FS - DPS is dependant on Critting and Skill Amp, decent HP, high defense, also slow skill animations, also a great tank, one of the 2 classes that are hybrids, can go Sword (Melee) or Ranged (Magic) and do hella damage in PvP
FB - Decent DPS, medium hp and defense, probably as squishy as an FA, above lvl 140 they really start to shine, big emphasis on debuffs and buffs with this class. 2nd Hybrid Class that is flexible either way if built right, though like the FS, go the Ranged Magic tree, gonna be expensive getting the skill amp pieces to make it more effective like the Melee class
BL - Decent DPS, high defense rate, good hp, good defense if built right, probably the 2nd hardest class to play right next to the FB and FS, PvE and Nation War they pretty mean to deal with.

All depends on what you want to do, and your skill in general. PvP in this game is based mainly on Combo Mode and Movement skill in a duel or straight PK/PvP freestyling.

pvp classes (no freestyle)
WA, BL and MAYbe FS

freestyle pvp
FB

all other classes have mediocre preformance in pvp because of hp and defence
many people complain about that but they dont realize that their class is just not meant for pvp

fa and wi are CRAZY in war
if not rooted, a good wizard can survive a whole war without dying and playing smart

fa can just stan way back (because if their added range) and shoot cannons until everyone from the opposing nation is dead (as long as their is someone tanking.

wi in pve are crazy also..double casting =legal hax lol...double the casts and get a shot of extra damage

Kuja
09-19-2011, 02:54 PM

You do realize that xera (my noob little brother) used 30% amp pots and 15% amp pots at the same time when he made that video right?

Milk
09-19-2011, 03:13 PM
xerabutter it up

doomer123
09-19-2011, 03:15 PM
pvp classes (no freestyle)
WA, BL and MAYbe FS

freestyle pvp
FB

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Xeraphion
09-20-2011, 10:47 AM

Hey I know the guy in that video.

Think it was me or something.. idk :confused: