PDA

View Full Version : GM Bear

Deadera
09-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Any update on my ticket.

Or a company # , english number i can call about my problem.

thanks, deadera

sn0wXz
09-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Nope, wait in line like everyone else. Your ticket will get answered in the order it was received, or based on which problems have higher priority. So just wait in line, no cuts, we throw you out the line trying that shii. Cutting in front of other people in line is just rude, i wish they would move you to the back after every forum post including a specific ticket #.

elviento
09-17-2011, 12:11 PM
just call your lawyers like my friend did...just make sure u used some money on ur account and u got a case :D

xRaginx
09-17-2011, 12:11 PM
lllooooooooooooolll snow boss

whitetrash
09-17-2011, 12:19 PM
just call your lawyers like my friend did...just make sure u used some money on ur account and u got a case :D

You mean for the virtual goods you have no ownership or rights too and agreed to this in the tos gl with that
And if your wasting your time calling a lawyer on a game you need to get out more

Immortal Dilemma
09-17-2011, 12:25 PM
You mean for the virtual goods you have no ownership or rights too and agreed to this in the tos gl with that
And if your wasting your time calling a lawyer on a game you need to get out more

Some people think its really in theirs so you can't blame him for that :3

illuminatethis
09-17-2011, 12:35 PM
virtual goods tangible goods. regardless its goods. just finding a lawyer to invest in your cause will be the problem.

sn0wXz
09-17-2011, 12:49 PM
just quit cabal. they never see ur ticket. they just reply it by some bot

wrong. I got most of my tickets responded to with actual person responding.... I cant post help desk tickets here but they are in my signature link for screenshots collection if you want to read the non "bot" responses at bottom of the tickets.

Most are probably generic issues so thats why your seeing generic answers.

whitetrash
09-17-2011, 12:57 PM
just quit cabal. they never see ur ticket. they just reply it by some bot

Your just a bitter I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing hacker that got caught quit quit your crying and jesus christ you would use a copy and response too instead of typing the same thing 300 times a day
Your the one telling people to quit why don't you take your own advice Hell your banned anyways it should be ez to walk away

sn0wXz
09-17-2011, 01:07 PM
lol lorkans spider senses are goin off now >.<

whitetrash
09-17-2011, 01:08 PM
lol lorkans spider senses are goin off now >.<

+1

I might have to transfer to merc cause sn0 cracks me up

Deadera
09-17-2011, 04:25 PM
Nope, wait in line like everyone else. Your ticket will get answered in the order it was received, or based on which problems have higher priority. So just wait in line, no cuts, we throw you out the line trying that shii. Cutting in front of other people in line is just rude, i wish they would move you to the back after every forum post including a specific ticket #.

Attitude much all i asked is if they could update on hows its going relax its just a game.

Lann
09-17-2011, 05:02 PM
they just answered my ticket recently but they asked me to add more information and i might have to wait another 4 months or so x.x

plzbuffme
09-17-2011, 06:22 PM
Well from what I can read they made you there bi tch

rofl

Deadera
09-20-2011, 03:13 AM
=/

Shinji
09-20-2011, 06:47 AM
Attitude much all i asked is if they could update on hows its going relax its just a game.
He answer you honestly, what do you want a cookie?

Deadera
09-21-2011, 06:03 AM
Ugh hell yes I want a cookie (::)