PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treat event idea ^^

Neacuzo
09-18-2011, 04:11 PM
This is my idea for a new event! ^o^

Event Type:In-Game
Event Title:Trick or Treat
Event Summary:You travel around to the different areas killing Grim Reapers for bags of candy. After you collect so many bags of candy you take them to the event NPC and get them exchanged for either a Large Candy Corn, a Large Candy Eye, or a Large Candy Skull. Each large item gives you different items.

Large Candy Corn:You obtain after turning in 25 X Candy Bags. Right click to use in inventory and will get either LV3 HP potions that look like smaller candy corn or LV3 MP potions that look like small candy pumpkins.This candy will also drop two types of Blessing Beads. One, Duration 30min. lasts 3 days, or One, Duration 2hr. lasts 3 days. 15% chance for one or the other.

Large Candy Eye:You obtain after turning in 50 X Candy Bags. Right click to use in inventory and you will get either a Skull Dragon Board (Duration: 5 Days) or Skull Dragon Bike (Duration: 3 Days). You can use each item at LV 25.This candy will also drop two types of Blessing Beads. One, Duration 30min. lasts 3 days, or One, Duration 2hr. lasts 3 days. 25% chance for one or the other.

Large Candy Skull:You obtain after turning in 100 X Candy Bags. Right click to use in inventory and you will get either Epaulet of Warewolf (Duration: 5 Days), Epaulet of Mummy (Duration: 5 Days), or Epaulet of Zombie (Duration: 5 Days). Each Epaulet can only be equipped at LV 45.This candy will also drop two types of Blessing Beads. One, Duration 30min. lasts 3 days, or One, Duration 2hr. lasts 3 days. 35% chance for one or the other.

Epaulet of Warewolf:When equipped you will be in a costume that makes you look like a Warewolf. This Epaulet will be like the Epaulet of Fighter.
Epaulet of Mummy:When equipped you will be in a costume that makes you look like a mummy. This Epaulet will be like the Epaulet of Sage.
Epaulet of Zombie:When equipped you will be in a costume that makes you look like a Zombie. this Epaulet will be like the Epaulet of Guardian.

It has the same concept of the Christmas event but with different items. I will be drawing up my ideas of the costumes and maybe the board/bike in the near future ^^" I just hope they look as cool as I am imagining xD

Please, if any of you have any comments, let me know what you think! ^o^ Thank you!

~Neacuzo

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-26-2011, 06:50 AM
+1

jone
09-26-2011, 03:47 PM
I really like the concept of this event, but the temporary item prizes are a turn off for me

Rage
09-26-2011, 03:48 PM
spell werewolf correctly and it wouldn't be bad.