PDA

View Full Version : Noob hackerss

AgentGibbs
09-21-2011, 08:26 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/103szep.jpg

sn0wXz
09-21-2011, 09:00 PM
I dont know what the marsrap crap is at the end but, chatlogs of him saying "iam have bot cold coldown" isn't really anything substantial, and hes probably just trolling ingame. The bots you see are suppliers who sell to alz selling sites, not normal average players just botting.

AgentGibbs
09-21-2011, 09:15 PM
oh thats just my lyrics i wrote for mars and a few others, we signed with ppl snow. lol i didnt think it uploaded from my iphone that fast.. Screenshots i got bored since game went down for m/a, figure id toss a thread showing that dude said he bots.

sn0wXz
09-21-2011, 09:25 PM
oh thats just my lyrics i wrote for mars and a few others, we signed with ppl snow. lol i didnt think it uploaded from my iphone that fast.. Screenshots i got bored since game went down for m/a, figure id toss a thread showing that dude said he bots.

yea i just dont think its really substantial claim, he can barely type english properly, looks like just a global trying to make you think he can do what the bots do. "cold coldown aka no cooldown" as he puts it, is server sided; meaning he would need to disassemble the exe and enable a test breaklee client removing cyclic redundancy checks. in short hes lying. Anyhow its not my forums so im not saying you shouldnt post that screenshot here, just saying i dont think it has much credibility in his claims.

AgentGibbs
09-21-2011, 09:36 PM
lol when does server go back up usualy? 5-6hours?

[GM] Kato
09-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the report, AgentGibbs!

Keep sending more as you come across them :)

Regards,
[GM] Kato