PDA

View Full Version : Fa Hacker

LadyStrife
09-24-2011, 01:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTOeTDxx-i0&feature=youtube_gdata

-Watch the Shooting star when it is casted, she walks b4 the cast even ends...

MamaMiaYoe
09-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Thats CasseyRene, she doesnt hack LOL

xRaginx
09-24-2011, 03:43 PM
yah thats cass and i dnt see any walking away during shooting star just saying cass is super legit :D

CandiCoatted
09-24-2011, 04:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTOeTDxx-i0&feature=youtube_gdata

-Watch the Shooting star when it is casted, she walks b4 the cast even ends...

i still dont see any hacks....

LadyStrife
09-24-2011, 04:49 PM
Watch closely... the first attack on Shooting Star... watch when she cast it and passes the cast b4 it finishes... she wouldnt be able to walk if she finished the cast

WAT2DO
09-24-2011, 04:51 PM
lol nice hack fa walking during casting a skill

CandiCoatted
09-24-2011, 05:26 PM
Watch closely... the first attack on Shooting Star... watch when she cast it and passes the cast b4 it finishes... she wouldnt be able to walk if she finished the cast

apparently the cast was done it gave you a ending dmg....

okay nvm im done entertaining this =)

Cathy
09-24-2011, 07:20 PM
You must be a crappy FA if you can't tell that's completely normal, If you cast SS in combo and your target is moving you are able to chase them as soon as the dmg is given, cause the combo bar loops during the animation. Here's a video of me dashing during the SS animation. Pay attention to the combo bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kUwQyMdrM

MamaMiaYoe
09-24-2011, 08:05 PM
You must be a crappy FA if you can't tell that's completely normal, If you cast SS in combo and your target is moving you are able to chase them as soon as the dmg is given, cause the combo bar loops during the animation. Here's a video of me dashing during the SS animation. Pay attention to the combo bar.

<(^.^<)

Cathy
09-24-2011, 08:58 PM
<(^.^<)

(>^^)>

MamaMiaYoe
09-24-2011, 09:17 PM
yay for hugssss!

DingDongDitch
09-24-2011, 10:10 PM

then try retargeting when sum1 is fade/dashing from you at a far range.....

cabalwarrior
09-24-2011, 10:21 PM
lol that look like no delay hack idk seem like proc n sei just like to say nothing is a hack

Cathy
09-24-2011, 10:21 PM
then try retargeting when sum1 is fade/dashing from you at a far range.....

You're dumb. fade-dash and ability to retarget somebody has nothing to do with it. It's about them getting hit by your SS and dashing while being hit, and getting out of range which makes you force chase. That results in a dash-in combo which happens while the skill animation lingers, but is happening after the 2.25 sec cast time.

Cathy
09-24-2011, 10:23 PM
lol that look like no delay hack idk seem like proc n sei just like to say nothing is a hack

Play an FA. SS is 2.25 cast time. The dmg is done in 2.25 seconds. The skill animation happens to be longer than 2.25. You can tell it's not a hack just by watching the combo bar.

SantaClaus
09-24-2011, 10:58 PM
Teach Me

BunchesOfOats
09-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Shet just got real.

cabalwarrior
09-24-2011, 11:08 PM
sei always say frap the hax then when u frap they call it lag gg

Cathy
09-24-2011, 11:12 PM
it's not lag, that's just how the skill animation for ss is. you can see that even in a normal standing combo. you're stupid. i just gave a fraps showing it's not a hack. im not even in sei. i'm just an FA that's not garbage (unlike the FA who frapped the "hack") and i understand how my own combos work.

xRaginx
09-24-2011, 11:36 PM
shet just really nooby this why its hard to find out whos a hacker and whos not bcuz of ppl who scream hacks when they cant explain something......

cabalwarrior
09-25-2011, 12:15 AM
it's not lag, that's just how the skill animation for ss is. you can see that even in a normal standing combo. you're stupid. i just gave a fraps showing it's not a hack. im not even in sei. i'm just an FA that's not garbage (unlike the FA who frapped the "hack") and i understand how my own combos work.
your a garbage fa, and u may not be in sei but u do like to ride them

CandiCoatted
09-25-2011, 06:50 AM

said the person who was stalking Trap's every post lmao
hypocritical comment

okay scroll up when did anyone say it was a lag? It was a normal cast

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
09-25-2011, 08:28 AM
Lol i was there. thats not a hack even I a lowbie fa know that SS (shooting star) allows u to move/cast an other skill b4 the animation is done.

Cathy
09-25-2011, 08:35 AM

LOL I'm completely indifferent to sei. But I know how FA combos work well enough to see Cassey's dash and tell that it's normal; I can watch any FA's combo and tell if they're hacking or not. You're just a hate-mongerer that says all sei are hackers for absolutely no reason because there's nothing abnormal about that video.

Erza
09-25-2011, 10:01 AM
lol nice hack fa walking during casting a skill
It is the no delay hack, it is clearly hack.

Erza
09-25-2011, 10:05 AM
I think u r the idiot one, been playing for so long and still suks. U cant walk or move if SS has not finished casting yet. And the only garbage FA is you, keep suking I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for items bish.

MamaMiaYoe
09-25-2011, 10:16 AM
I cant believe a 165 FA would be so ignorant about this, or perhaps this guy just bought the character. whats even more unbelievable is that theres quite a few people whod buy this and actually believe its a hack. LOL

CandiCoatted
09-25-2011, 10:18 AM
I think u r the idiot one, been playing for so long and still suks. U cant walk or move if SS has not finished casting yet. And the only garbage FA is you, keep suking I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for items bish.

Nice made a account just for this thread

sn0wXz
09-25-2011, 10:30 AM
yuan is disappoint!

combo>ss>dash>getreported

sad panda

Cathy
09-25-2011, 10:34 AM

Watch the video I posted LOL. The animation happens to last 3 seconds (the out of combo cast time) but the combo bar loops after 2.25 seconds (the in-combo cast time)

MamaMiaYoe
09-25-2011, 10:48 AM
yuan is disappoint!

combo>ss>dash>getreported

sad panda

Well said

cabalwarrior
09-25-2011, 04:51 PM
said the person who was stalking Trap's every post lmao
hypocritical comment
okay scroll up when did anyone say it was a lag? It was a normal cast
first no that fool talk sh1t about silent odding like people in sei dont use odds in war again uc i remember odd with 1min left and no chance for proc to win... and i was just sayin the generic counter to being called a hack is calling it lag like voc did during bonus...

cabalwarrior
09-25-2011, 04:52 PM
LOL I'm completely indifferent to sei. But I know how FA combos work well enough to see Cassey's dash and tell that it's normal; I can watch any FA's combo and tell if they're hacking or not. You're just a hate-mongerer that says all sei are hackers for absolutely no reason because there's nothing abnormal about that video.
nope i don't say there all hackers or trash since most of them actually are not.

Cathy
09-25-2011, 05:07 PM

nope i don't say there all hackers or trash since most of them actually are not.

You should learn something called logic

CandiCoatted
09-25-2011, 06:17 PM
first no that fool talk sh1t about silent odding like people in sei dont use odds in war again uc i remember odd with 1min left and no chance for proc to win... and i was just sayin the generic counter to being called a hack is calling it lag like voc did during bonus...

Are you dumb? im pretty sure i said it wasn't a lag and as for the odding what does that have to do with ShootingStars casting? your personal problems are clouding your logic... oh wait there is none

see how i just cleared that up?

SantaClaus
09-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Calm down?

xRaginx
09-25-2011, 07:02 PM

dude omg you are the worse hater wow your pure ignorance with a mix of smd and just wow be quiet go in your emo corner and quit hating

Campus
09-25-2011, 07:58 PM
No hacks its legit :)

Teppi
09-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Its totally normal, just saying. Cassey would never use hack :)

Cathy
09-25-2011, 10:24 PM

So we got...

Lol i was there. thats not a hack even I a lowbie fa know that SS (shooting star) allows u to move/cast an other skill b4 the animation is done.

No hacks its legit :)

Its totally normal, just saying. Cassey would never use hack :)

4 Fa who aren't even in sei, including a cap fa, saying it's legit, and a video showing how to do it. Then we got a random nub wa who still think it's a no delay hack?

kay.

GM's, close this thread. This is a false report.

sn0wXz
09-25-2011, 11:52 PM
o.0 its monday, they probably haven't even looked at it yet, lol.

They picked the worst time to make it, during the weekend. I guess it was just urgent, urgent, emergency!

cabalwarrior
09-26-2011, 06:16 AM
So we got...
4 Fa who aren't even in sei, including a cap fa, saying it's legit, and a video showing how to do it. Then we got a random nub wa who still think it's a no delay hack?
kay.
GM's, close this thread. This is a false report.

1 of those fa (you) are trash so how can i take your word 2 idk but headshot said thats legit and him i know and trust... and yes im a warrior so i just called it how it looked since no other skill in the game can do that durr

and cassy i just brought that up since earlier you said i stalk traps posts lol 2 comments on his posts is stalking now?? he talk sh1t so i just sent some back his way

Cathy
09-26-2011, 06:32 AM
1 of those fa (you) are trash so how can i take your word 2 idk but headshot said thats legit and him i know and trust... and yes im a warrior so i just called it how it looked since no other skill in the game can do that durr

and cassy i just brought that up since earlier you said i stalk traps posts lol 2 comments on his posts is stalking now?? he talk sh1t so i just sent some back his way

durrrr. you're nothing but a trashy, non-credible nub.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kUwQyMdrM&feature=player_embedded

cabalwarrior
09-26-2011, 06:55 AM
durrrr. you're nothing but a trashy, non-credible nub.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kUwQyMdrM&feature=player_embedded
lol so u think, im 180 your 177 zz

Cathy
09-26-2011, 07:12 AM
lol so u think, im 180 your 177 zz

Yeah cause that week of grinding makes a real difference. Fact is it's not a hack. Fact is you're not credible, for falsely accusing Cassey of using no delay hack when you really have no basis for it. Fact is you're dumb enough to call it a hack even after i showed a fraps demonstrating it's not. Check the first page brah.

cabalwarrior
09-26-2011, 07:43 AM
Yeah cause that week of grinding makes a real difference. Fact is it's not a hack. Fact is you're not credible, for falsely accusing Cassey of using no delay hack when you really have no basis for it. Fact is you're dumb enough to call it a hack even after i showed a fraps demonstrating it's not. Check the first page brah.
lol week of grinding keep thinking you know all lil girl. fact is your a noob fa... i didnt falsely accuse her if you notice in that video it looked like a hack and considering that no other skill for no other class looks like that it makes sense to think its a hack, and i didnt watch your video anyway, i already see your fa enough in war when im droppin it to the floor.

Cathy
09-26-2011, 07:46 AM
lol week of grinding keep thinking you know all lil girl. fact is your a noob fa... i didnt falsely accuse her if you notice in that video it looked like a hack and considering that no other skill for no other class looks like that it makes sense to think its a hack, and i didnt watch your video anyway, i already see your fa enough in war when im droppin it to the floor.

Yeah you're retarded

cabalwarrior
09-26-2011, 07:47 AM
Yeah you're retarded
lol says you

Cathy
09-26-2011, 07:49 AM
lol says you

yeah, says the person who obviously knows a lot more than you. says the person who can see a combo and see that it's normal. sorry if im good enough to know how to dash in combo unlike you. no wonder you call t5 procs hackers, everyone who uses combo is a hacker i guess. learn how to play before you call out hacks just because they can dash in combo and you can't.

cabalwarrior
09-26-2011, 07:52 AM
yeah, says the person who obviously knows a lot more than you. says the person who can see a combo and see that it's normal. sorry if im good enough to know how to dash in combo unlike you. no wonder you call t5 procs hackers, everyone who uses combo is a hacker i guess. learn how to play before you call out hacks just because they can dash in combo and you can't.
lol i dash combo troll thats not what we call hax if i cant combo then how come i kill u in war:)

Cathy
09-26-2011, 07:54 AM
lol i dash combo troll thats not what we call hax if i cant combo then how come i kill u in war:)

lol if you can dash combo how can you call cassey a hacker for dashing in combo? btw shooting star isn't the only skill that does this. like i said, learn to play.

cabalwarrior
09-26-2011, 07:56 AM
lol if you can dash combo how can you call cassey a hacker for dashing in combo? btw shooting star isn't the only skill that does this. like i said, learn to play.
man you so fast to post the skill animation just didnt look normal ok maybe for fa but other classes dont do this maybe you should learn to read.

Cathy
09-26-2011, 07:58 AM
man you so fast to post the skill animation just didnt look normal ok maybe for fa but other classes dont do this maybe you should learn to read.

here's the difference between you and me. you think it's a hack. i KNOW it's not a hack. FA isn't the only class with skills like this. Instead of defending your stupid point of view maybe you should just admit you're dumb enough for calling Cassey a hacker when she obv isn't. And don't tell me to learn how to read when there's overwhelming evidence that it's legit, that you should be reading. I read your posts, and you're just an ignoramus.

cabalwarrior
09-26-2011, 08:00 AM
here's the difference between you and me. you think it's a hack. i KNOW it's not a hack. FA isn't the only class with skills like this. Instead of defending your stupid point of view maybe you should just admit you're dumb enough for calling Cassey a hacker when she obv isn't. And don't tell me to learn how to read when there's overwhelming evidence that it's legit, that you should be reading. I read your posts, and you're just an ignoramus.
lol your just funny and love to type

Cathy
09-26-2011, 08:01 AM
lol your just funny and love to type

And you think Cassey is a hacker just because she's better than you

cabalwarrior
09-26-2011, 08:06 AM
And you think Cassey is a hacker just because she's better than you
lol better then me? you serious=/ dont even know who my wa is lol.. and im a warrior and she a fa and can both dash combo now you just making yourself look dumb

Cathy
09-26-2011, 08:08 AM
lol better then me? you serious=/ dont even know who my wa is lol.. and im a warrior and she a fa and can both dash combo now you just making yourself look dumb

Go back to the 2nd page brah and look at that noob named cabalwarrior saying Cassey is using no delay hack. who's dumb? what?

cabalwarrior
09-26-2011, 08:10 AM
Go back to the 2nd page brah and look at that noob named cabalwarrior saying Cassey is using no delay hack. who's dumb? what?
lol you just go on and on brah

CandiCoatted
09-26-2011, 08:25 AM

Just let me know what ch you wanna get clipped on
Then after I'm done I'll had you off to Cathy

SantaClaus
09-26-2011, 02:36 PM
i wanna watch

sn0wXz
09-26-2011, 02:45 PM
im slightly scared to go ingame nao, Also i feel there should be a emote for finger snapp cuz it woulda fit in right on that last post

o.o

doomer123
09-26-2011, 03:59 PM
lol says you

Hey, you want to hear from me? You're retarded.

(GS) Hacker
09-26-2011, 04:24 PM
You all are retarded

xRaginx
09-26-2011, 04:33 PM
shet just got real

(GS) Hacker
09-26-2011, 04:35 PM
your right :]

SantaClaus
09-26-2011, 06:26 PM
sheit just got stupid

MamaMiaYoe
09-26-2011, 06:50 PM
Thread is still alive! =O

SantaClaus
09-26-2011, 07:33 PM
yes the thread is still alive

[GM] Kato
09-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the report!

We'll investigate and make sure the appropriate action is given.

Regards,
[GM] Kato