PDA

View Full Version : Noob Question. :/

Curring
10-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Is this server playable in Britain?
I really don't want to play GameMasters EU server because of the crap pk, i want to learn how to be able to use the Dash/Fade in PvP.
Well i made this thread due to the fact i can not connect and my anti-virus/firewall isn't stopping it so im kinda amusing so?

Thank you in advance. :)

Sprite
10-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Nope. Just play EU. In this server, most people don't use fade/ dash/ blink in pvp unless it's freestyle :\

Curring
10-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Nope. Just play EU. In this server, most people don't use fade/ dash/ blink in pvp unless it's freestyle :\

But thats the thing, you have the option too in EU your forced because you can't use dark/fade while in combo (or so the last time i knew).
I'd love to be able to do so, anyways, thank you for your response, looks like i'll take my leave. xD Tys! :)

Also one thing for the gms to look at is that it says CABAL Online (NA - Global) on the .exe, kinda misleading. :/

sn0wXz
10-01-2011, 02:32 PM
the (NA-Global) is because of the "Global" server that used to exist separate from NA and EU, for people outside those regions and couldnt connect, were able to join the "global" service.

http://www.cabalglobal.com/

The service region is based on if you have an available service thats geographically local to you.

Curring
10-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Ahh ok i see, so i will only be able to join the EU server then? Thats crud, pvp is boring there. ._.