PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Guild War make cabal for interesting..

God0fOlympus
10-03-2011, 09:35 PM
I was thinking about how to make cabal more fun and here is what i come up with.... check it out

Guild Wars:

Two Guild Going to War, The guild that lose have to give up one of their guild member to the winning guild. Winner Pick the person, anyone except for guild master. If the Guild want to win their guild member back well.... they have to win....

But it requires guild members and players follow the opponent guild when lose...so that's the hard part.

xxxchimxexe
10-11-2011, 01:41 PM
i like azn girl with blone hair .........

Bryan Evelyn
10-26-2011, 09:33 AM
It's not really hard. Don't really like the idea but i know how to make it work. The Player is chosen before war starts and automatically sent to winning guild upon completion of the guild war then can't leave the guild for an allotted time. :D

Immortal Dilemma
10-26-2011, 10:09 AM
This idea is cool, but i think the guild system is a bit lacking on its current system function. Some ideas based on this idea that could be added into the guild system.

~ A button that the guild leader can click to challenge an other guild.
~ a Icon that's next to the Guild leader's IGN that indicates that he/she is guild leader of that guild.
~ Map that only that guild can active upon being challenged or making a challenged
~ a Biting system on if they want to give up alz or a member

Just some ideas...

SoulKnight
10-26-2011, 10:51 AM
It would be nice if they could make like a chaos arena entrance for GvG where only members can enter for free. Then on the sides of chaos arena there can be like people watching who pay lets say 500k to watch and the winner gets the alz from all the ppl that watched. If not that at least a scoreboard. When u GvG the crowd doesnt know who is winning it would be nice if u could press v like in war and see stats about how many kills a guild has along with how many kills an individual player has.

bass11
10-26-2011, 11:35 PM
+1 ^