PDA

View Full Version : So like blocked....

DarkHitsuguya
10-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Im pretty sure im not the only who who's been blocked for no reason...

Like seriously...Gm's can u look into this.

sn0wXz
10-06-2011, 04:03 PM
You know im not going to flame you hitsu, but i dont think posting on the forums will make them cherry pick your ticket infront of the protocol they already use. Just submit help desk ticket and wait a bit, check it errday. Im pretty sure your not the only one, we have seen few other threads about people claiming such, although i dont necessarily believe them. gl ;)

DarkHitsuguya
10-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Im not looking for attention, its just seems...annoying that i haven'
t played for several days and Bam Blocked. Just sick of the game "thinking" you're doing something wrong when u arent, People should be doing the banning, not a machine. (the auto ban thingy)

sn0wXz
10-06-2011, 04:17 PM
I see, well you asked them to personally answer your situation on the forums, i thought that was kinda cutting in line if you know what i mean; However i do understand your opinion on the automated ban system if thats what banned you, im pretty sure youll get an answer through the help desk as to if whether or not they believe you were using third party programs.

http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

take a batters-up :D

d2d619
10-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Toddda 3rd block or is it number 4? ....bleh stop with auto block program please this getting annoyed gettting block for no reason and out of the blue while doing quest....

EmperorGod
10-08-2011, 07:03 PM
I got blocked too for no reason today. I just played two days so far and only got to lvl 24 :(

plzbuffme
10-08-2011, 07:57 PM
you are more likely to get banned if you have chinese cartoon characters as your ign. it is statistically proven fact.

Milk
10-09-2011, 02:14 PM
gms dont like seireitei anymore trolololololol

DarkHitsuguya
10-10-2011, 06:29 PM
gms dont like seireitei anymore trolololololol

Im not in sei...