PDA

View Full Version : OK xSephirothx this one i made it just for you...now stop crying

DaSmexy
05-04-2010, 01:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6jE7Dc77k4

Sephiroth
05-04-2010, 01:15 PM

Thank you for proving me right again, there IS a TIMING to be followed to do CHarkis, your delayed paused at guardians proves it, Mr you dont need any timing to do CHarkis lol... right

There is a step on doing it properly.

Thanks again for proving me right lol

P.S. I never said i can't kill it. I said shes annoying, heck i can make a video too and show you i can do it too.

DaSmexy
05-04-2010, 01:18 PM
lol obviously you can now cuz you finally know the right way to do it ROFL

Muramasa
05-04-2010, 01:20 PM
what blader cant get passed chakris..?

Sephiroth
05-04-2010, 01:24 PM
...Dude there is like so many guides on youtube on how to do this and in Cabalonline forums, all you gotta do is search FT B1F BL solo, lol? Like i needed your video to do so o.O

I might be 160 but i play since beta and i just dont like grinding, doesnt mean im stupid/clueless on how to do this, heck a 140 does it....but that doesnt mean Chakris/Guards arent annoying.

DaSmexy
05-04-2010, 01:25 PM
what blader cant get passed chakris..?

lol he said he have hard time with Chakris
and keep saying it all about timing for it....
so i just show him how pro do it

DaSmexy
05-04-2010, 01:27 PM
and yet Seph just for the rec. i learn this by myself....lol
so stop making excuses

Sephiroth
05-04-2010, 01:27 PM
No, you said there was no timing needed. You where talking like you could run in there eyes closed and pwn guards and chakris w/out waiting lol

Hope you learn one day by your self there is a EDIT POST button ;)

I learned as well by my self, trial and error makes perfection.

DaSmexy
05-04-2010, 01:31 PM
lol you still think it about time ? lol and yes i can run FT with my eyes close too...3 sp bars per run easy....go perfection your BL skills mang
lets me remind you this...
BL = BEST PVE CLASS IN CABAL...nuff said -.-

AngelScythe
05-04-2010, 01:33 PM
It's also one of the best Pvp class too

Sephiroth
05-04-2010, 01:34 PM
*yawn* Fail, go make another video like i asked you in SHOUT in CABAL without PAUSING, yes a FT run with no Pause. You timed it to kill the guards at the right time. I wasnt born yesterday kid rofl

And yes, with the right gear BL is good for pvp. xD

DaSmexy
05-04-2010, 01:35 PM
No, you said there was no timing needed. You where talking like you could run in there eyes closed and pwn guards and chakris w/out waiting lol

Hope you learn one day by your self there is a EDIT POST button ;)

I learned as well by my self, trial and error makes perfection.
lol you think i can't ? i can just start bm2 b4 i start kill guard and then go kill guards then boss right away too mang it not that hard....but if im planning to do that, i need to retarget on that stupid cat
unless i killed the right guard.

DaSmexy
05-04-2010, 01:38 PM
*yawn* Fail, go make another video like i asked you in SHOUT in CABAL without PAUSING, yes a FT run with no Pause. You timed it to kill the guards at the right time. I wasnt born yesterday kid rofl

And yes, with the right gear BL is good for pvp. xD

lol want me to prove you wrong again ?
if you ask for i can make it

Sephiroth
05-04-2010, 01:41 PM
See? You cant do what i asked in Cabal, wich was doing her w/out retarget and with no delay (timing) or Amp/DMG pots =P

Pain in the butt isnt it?

Yet AGAIN you proved me right LOL

WHatever though, i got stuff to do man... I just said she was annoying, thats all. Just cause i said shes annoying now everybody jumps to conclusions i cant do chakris? LOL wow.. Cabal Community this days

DaSmexy
05-04-2010, 01:46 PM
See? You cant do what i asked in Cabal, wich was doing her w/out retarget and with no delay (timing) or Amp/DMG pots =P

Pain in the butt isnt it?

Yet AGAIN you proved me right LOL

WHatever though, i got stuff to do man... I just said she was annoying, thats all. Just cause i said shes annoying now everybody jumps to conclusions i cant do chakris? LOL wow.. Cabal Community this days

lol still making excuses i see mang

get over yourself already dude

lol and the point im showing this so you can stop crying over shout chat that its all about timing or w/e your lame excuse is.....if you understand english nuff

you got whooped in pvp by me as well lol ....lets me reroll back that was score....8-0 ?

but anyway think what ever you want mang you still fail like always so stop that your pro

Sephiroth
05-04-2010, 01:49 PM
SO when people see they get proved wrong, they resort to other come backs like " i pwn you in pvp" so you fail and etc etc, in that case you fail too and always have cause other people beat you in pvp.

Nice bro, keep it coming.

Btw, DUH you gonna win in a straight stand still pvp when your 10 levels higher, got your rankup done and got forcium +7 blades and more hp and defense then me.

So thats how the community works? When a player has better gear and level than others, it makes other players "fail"? Oh i see i see...

Nice to know, well... quit your BL since you lose to other people.

Im done with this kid, have a good day guys lol

coolkid
05-04-2010, 01:53 PM
two ty bladers arguing

DaSmexy
05-04-2010, 01:57 PM
SO when people see they get proved wrong, they resort to other come backs like " i pwn you in pvp" so you fail and etc etc, in that case you fail too and always have cause other people beat you in pvp.

Nice bro, keep it coming.

Btw, DUH you gonna win in a straight stand still pvp when your 10 levels higher, got your rankup done and got forcium +7 blades and more hp and defense then me.

So thats how the community works? When a player has better gear and level than others, it makes other players "fail"? Oh i see i see...

Nice to know, well... quit your BL since you lose to other people.

Im done with this kid, have a good day guys lol
ROFL
lol wait it right there
lol more HP and def ?
kidding me ?
my hp around 3.7k
def 848 stright up
lol
+ 10 lvl different is nothing dude
my gear is uber junk

carowe27
05-04-2010, 02:03 PM
two ty bladers arguing

well i guess that makes you worse than $hit

BoneMader
05-04-2010, 02:35 PM
seph is fail bl why r u even bothering to arguing with him. 2 years of playing and still at the bottom of the blader chain.

sn0wXz
05-04-2010, 03:17 PM
i agree, there is timing to chakris, which can make a difference to average geard players (not sig/forci amp ect). however i dont think it really matters much to a 170 bl with above average gear..whether its 10 or full 30-35 secs chakris dead.

krider
05-04-2010, 03:33 PM
ROFL
lol wait it right there
lol more HP and def ?
kidding me ?
my hp around 3.7k
def 848 stright up
lol
my gear is uber junk

LOL 10+ lvl difference is nothing? 10+level difference means 10+% damage reduction. Get it? if he crits you 1.5k usually, with 10% damage reduction is 150 damage, which is 30damage a tick in LS. Still think 30 a tick diff is nothing?

fsflashy
05-04-2010, 03:59 PM
you don't have to time chakris. timing is for those who wanna play it safe cuz they cant kill it fast enough.

sn0wXz
05-04-2010, 04:08 PM
you don't have to time chakris. timing is for those who wanna play it safe cuz they cant kill it fast enough.

yep if u pick up green/blue it can be the diff between loosing 2m and getting 1-2fch..lol..... or atleast spending 2m and getting full 6-7 chests (if they cant kill chakris in alotted time i doubt theyr guna beable to get orca done before full times up either..)

Matrimoney
05-04-2010, 04:49 PM

Rofl, I BM2 after the gate goes down, weaken 2 kill 1, wait for the respawn, kill the weak ones, kill chakris, and still have like 20 seconds left in my BM2. Way to do Chakris the same way I did it back when I was lvl 140 broskies.

Matrimoney
05-04-2010, 04:52 PM
ROFL
lol wait it right there
lol more HP and def ?
kidding me ?
my hp around 3.7k
def 848 stright up
lol
my gear is uber junk

Damn you ....

1030 defense
4.2k hp..

I poo on you, yessir?

DaSmexy
05-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Rofl, I BM2 after the gate goes down, weaken 2 kill 1, wait for the respawn, kill the weak ones, kill chakris, and still have like 20 seconds left in my BM2. Way to do Chakris the same way I did it back when I was lvl 140 broskies.

1st of all i just dont even try to do this good anyway i just make this quick for nub Seph cuz he been crying over the shout abuot this lame boss
so i do the slowest way to show him
+ if i do my own run and dont care to make this care for him to understand the trick bout 2nd boss i can kill that stupid cat in about 10 sec
thx sir

DaSmexy
05-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Damn you ....

1030 defense
4.2k hp..

I poo on you, yessir?
maybe for someone that have no life like you tha keep improve gear everyday anyway
+ i dont carelol im going to stay off cabal soon anyway
and yet already sell most of my stuffs already
lol oh yea 1 more thing
already get rid of my alz too.....lol you know what i mean alz to $
lol anyway im off the hook of this Thread you can keep flameing all ya want mang keep being pro on fourm
later

RebornSAZUZAKI
05-04-2010, 05:27 PM
WA>BL nuff said. (i didnt make WA since its not my style =P)

CyrStalAFX
05-04-2010, 06:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3cBG1CuLzk ^_^

Rastan
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM
lol,strongest blader,thats like saying fastest snail

DaSmexy
05-04-2010, 07:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3cBG1CuLzk ^_^
nice edit the video crystal
but your video is lagy tho -.- but still not bad with editting skills :D keep working on it you will be good at it soon

nckitsos
05-05-2010, 07:20 AM
lol you still think it about time ? lol and yes i can run FT with my eyes close too...3 sp bars per run easy....go perfection your BL skills mang
lets me remind you this...
BL = BEST PVE CLASS IN CABAL...nuff said -.-

Wrong. wi.