i think (GA) was a good idea.
lowered bots and bad users activity when the system was in effect :]

DragonWi
10-06-2011, 09:21 PM
no

sn0wXz
10-06-2011, 09:40 PM
no

Agreed, i think we all know now that there is no more 3rd party publishers' gm giving out items to prospective (GA)'s, and for the most part is was effective in helping combat bots, even though they always have existed n will in the future. Patrolling and reporting can still be done like any GA or watcher would, so i dont see why you would need the "tags" to do it. I mean the bad user report section on forums is alot more then what most publishers give you for reporting abilities.

Reward and Tags aren't really necessary to get patrolling, but it obviously was a goal to work towards, and the free cash shop points we got for reporting bots were incentive to keep patrolling, or do it more often on a daily basis. I guess there is a problem giving incentive for reports/patrols and the possibility of someone botting just to report that botter, n get extra points on that acct, Lol.. i know it sounds stupid but it could happen. :p

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-07-2011, 12:59 AM
:p

jortiz12003
10-07-2011, 06:54 AM
well they could if est wanted to save money, and not pay for more GMs. back in ogp the GAs didnt get paid, and the only things they cant do is look at tickets and instant bans, other then that they do just patrol around and report bots to the GMs for investigation, so this may be possible,

BBarry
10-07-2011, 06:59 AM
More 17 amp gloves and OP orbs. No thanks.

NiteFalcon
10-07-2011, 07:50 AM
More 17 amp gloves and OP orbs. No thanks.

^^^

jortiz12003
10-07-2011, 07:54 AM
est isnt the same as ogp, they wouldnt give over crafted items to GAs,

BBarry
10-07-2011, 08:01 AM
People wouldn't have expected Kalay to do it either, but guess what it happened.

XFearMyBladeX
10-07-2011, 08:32 AM
Agreed, i think we all know now that there is no more 3rd party publishers' gm giving out items to prospective (GA)'s, and for the most part is was effective in helping combat bots, even though they always have existed n will in the future. Patrolling and reporting can still be done like any GA or watcher would, so i dont see why you would need the "tags" to do it. I mean the bad user report section on forums is alot more then what most publishers give you for reporting abilities.

Reward and Tags aren't really necessary to get patrolling, but it obviously was a goal to work towards, and the free cash shop points we got for reporting bots were incentive to keep patrolling, or do it more often on a daily basis. I guess there is a problem giving incentive for reports/patrols and the possibility of someone botting just to report that botter, n get extra points on that acct, Lol.. i know it sounds stupid but it could happen. :p

x.x u type too much =p

Ludacris
10-07-2011, 12:53 PM
i was a watcher there at the end b4 the GA thingy was shut down. i was the one that linked slurm's eof+8 of will+15 out of the watcher chat ch. hehe.

InFamousBlaze
10-07-2011, 10:23 PM
i think (GA) was a good idea.
lowered bots and bad users activity when the system was in effect :]

no...favorites

CyrStalAFX
10-07-2011, 11:01 PM
(GA)CyrStalAFX ^_^

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-08-2011, 04:16 AM
xD