PDA

View Full Version : Well, GMs?

elite saix
10-08-2011, 11:48 AM
where is the event, seriously? im actually tired of playing this game, but an event might let me get excited over at least something.

Ludacris
10-08-2011, 11:50 AM
lol why are u all crying for an event, so the same ppl crying that there isnt one can cry about how the drops from event mobs suc.k so freaken much? Awesome.

whitetrash
10-08-2011, 11:51 AM
+1 brolly

elite saix
10-08-2011, 11:57 AM
lol why are u all crying for an event, so the same ppl crying that there isnt one can cry about how the drops from event mobs suc.k so freaken much? Awesome.

i literally could not understand what you were saying.
anyways its thanksgiving weekend, its expected that there would be an event celebrating it, but i guess not here

as always

Ludacris
10-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Player(forums): *goes on forums and complains why there isnt an event*

player(in-game): Oh yes an event, about time GMs godam. Lets go hunt...*kills event mob* OMFG Cheap as.s drops wth is this crap omg even suc.ks.

Player(forums): WTH GMs this even freaken suc.ks big time, couldnt u have done something better, UGH!!

get it now? kk.

whitetrash
10-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Thanksgiving in Canada last I checked the sever was in the states lol

elite saix
10-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Player(forums): *goes on forums and complains why there isnt an event*

player(in-game): Oh yes an event, about time GMs godam. Lets go hunt...*kills event mob* OMFG Cheap as.s drops wth is this crap omg even suc.ks.

Player(forums): WTH GMs this even freaken suc.ks big time, couldnt u have done something better, UGH!!

get it now? kk.

okay good i can understand you this time, but im not one of the people who complains over how crap the event is (unless it has to do with usd) i just wanna see something,

if it su.cks then it su.cks, but ill leave the complaining of how crap the event is to someone else.

[GM] Snow
10-08-2011, 12:21 PM
on its way I promise T_T

TitusTyrannus
10-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Can you guys at least give a preview of what the event is? I guarantee that would get the whiners to stop whining.

plzbuffme
10-08-2011, 01:04 PM
the server's actually in korea, not united states

SilverIceForum
10-08-2011, 07:03 PM
i literally could not understand what you were saying.
anyways its thanksgiving weekend, its expected that there would be an event celebrating it, but i guess not here

there is so much fail. For those not in the know of this American Holiday, "Thanks Giving Day is the 3rd Thursday of the Month of November, not October lame #@$".

plzbuffme
10-08-2011, 07:56 PM
that's a moot point. cabal na's turned into global now, so it shouldnt be restricted to celebrating united states-exclusive holidays.

SilverIceForum
10-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Moot or not, they are confusing Thanksgiving Day with Columbus Day coming up. Still waiting on the GMs to prove me wrong that the next event will be Halloween to Thanksgiving event they've had every year. I can agree with the OP, where is the "Soon to be expected event they promised over 2 weeks ago?" Would have thought there would have been one over Labor Day or so by now, but still, I'm in agreeance with the community though I'm not playing atm, either come out truthfully and man up with an event or say, "Uh guys, we don't have anything really planned".

Ludacris
10-08-2011, 09:22 PM
there is so much fail. For those not in the know of this American Holiday, "Thanks Giving Day is the 3rd Thursday of the Month of November, not October lame #@$".

I think hes talking about thanksgiving in canada being this weekend, but i do not know if it really is.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Vote for Vampire and Werewolves Event

plzbuffme
10-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Moot or not, they are confusing Thanksgiving Day with Columbus Day coming up. Still waiting on the GMs to prove me wrong that the next event will be Halloween to Thanksgiving event they've had every year. I can agree with the OP, where is the "Soon to be expected event they promised over 2 weeks ago?" Would have thought there would have been one over Labor Day or so by now, but still, I'm in agreeance with the community though I'm not playing atm, either come out truthfully and man up with an event or say, "Uh guys, we don't have anything really planned".

dont get me wrong, i was the first person who complained we didnt have a legitimate event for 2 months on labor day weekend. i got suspended from the game for a week for complaining about it, so im not going to say anything more :b

elite saix
10-09-2011, 02:05 PM

wow, you are an idiot. This is cabal global now, and from what i know Thanksgiving (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving) is celebrated from the second monday of October through the fourth thursday in November in many different places.

I however live in Canada, which celebrates Thanksgiving before the other countries. Surely EST shouldn't skip us and just celebrate for the USA's date, which is the last to celebrate it. That would just be stupidity on their part.

By the way, the "almighty" US is not so great, lame arse...

[GM] Lorkan
10-09-2011, 03:51 PM
We hit a little bump on our way to release an Event. I apologize for the delay, we are doing our best to have them available as soon as possible.

You will also see the this little bump very soon as well.

Berserk_Fury
10-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Lorkan;268213']We hit a little bump on our way to release an Event. I apologize for the delay, we are doing our best to have them available as soon as possible.

You will also see the this little bump very soon as well.

Is that little bump the update that we should've had a couple of months ago?