PDA

View Full Version : Is this game P2W now?

Skize
10-11-2011, 08:38 AM
I played Cabal when it first came out, but recently decided to play it again. I'm just wondering if the game's cash shop have become a Pay to Win type of cash shop?

Campus
10-11-2011, 08:41 AM
no o.o

xDromarx
10-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Safeguards = p2w

Valdoroth
10-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Nope. Just that EST now basically sells alz is the only major new thing (and crafted drops more common than non slot +0 so now crafting is harder and almost useless). It's ruined alot of the gameplay and good community.

Immortal Dilemma
10-11-2011, 09:45 AM
At times this game does feel like a P2W game.

Skize
10-11-2011, 09:57 AM
Nope. Just that EST now basically sells alz is the only major new thing (and crafted drops more common than non slot +0 so now crafting is harder and almost useless). It's ruined alot of the gameplay and good community.
So are you saying that this games isn't worth playing much anymore?

Berserk_Fury
10-11-2011, 10:33 AM
It pretty much is p2w now. Anyone with a fat wallet can get anything they want in the game just by re-selling stuff from cash shop.

Athian
10-11-2011, 10:42 AM
I say the game is as close to pay to win as it will ever be. Why?

1. Safeguard (just have to wait for them to come around again and we will all know what will happen when they introduce highest lol)

2. Vouchers (3 per week = 400mil + 4 weeks = 1.6bil per month)

3. Booster+Exp bead (makes leveling super easy especially if you do fire traps)

4. SEH in cash shop (so no need to even buy one from players)

5. Character transfer (dont even need to do any work at all to level up your character anymore, you can just buy one lol)

6. Buff capsules in cash shop (Yep 100mil per capsule, btw no limit on these so you can buy as many as you can/want)

All in all just depends on how deep your pockets go and how much your willing to throw away into this game. But pay to win? Yeah I think we hit that speed bump a while ago lol.

xStar
10-11-2011, 10:50 AM
this game has always been p2w.

Skize
10-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Well when I meant Pay to Win, I was thinking more along the lines of will a cash shop user beat a non cash shop user hands down in PvP? Like in some games they sell weapons, etc and people that don't use cash shop are always beaten by those that use cash shops. I'm guessing safeguards are used for upgrading weapons and armors?

In all honesty, if I don't plan on spending a lot on the cash shop, should I bother playing this game?

xDromarx
10-11-2011, 11:32 AM
There is no reason to start playing this game now. Wait for something good to come out.

LovenLifee
10-11-2011, 12:03 PM
There is no reason to start playing this game now. Wait for something good to come out. Yes... If you're going to start now.. might as well wait a LIL longer 2 will be rolling around and everyone will be lv 1 again :D

fantasion
10-11-2011, 12:05 PM
if it itsnt a pay to win it would be shutdown by now, who gonna pay GM? who gonna gameguard to keep hackers out? no one works for free you know.....although there are still some aspect u cant get with deep pockets such as high rank honor, drosnin45def, drei frame and epic forcy, tyrant ring...u have to farm for this, no one gonna sell u no matter how much u pay, since the people who own this are rich themselves

whitetrash
10-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Pfffft everythings for sale for the right price

LovenLifee
10-11-2011, 12:13 PM
whoa honor rank comes from farming war you get more war points in TG by buying and farming towers I.E. alz now how u get the alz... say.. spending money on the game! gotcha.. on and im pretty sure if a party went to FT2 and all had leth rings im pretty sure they would sell it for alot of money i.e. more alz @_@ but why a full party with leths would go is beyond me haha ^^

Berserk_Fury
10-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Even though they don't actually sell epic gear in cash shop, it isn't much different because the person that spends cash on cs or buys alz will always be able to buy the epic items for prices not affordable to normal players.

Razorgore
10-11-2011, 03:57 PM
You can do everything everyone is saying but its expensive. My brother has spent $2,000 already accross three accounts in 1 month. And there are ways to get around the spending limit with GoCash (GMs should look into this!).
This includes Gift vouchers x3 per week, change kit (hair, hair color, face), premium (on all three), BBplus, Pets, pet accessories (untrain, sleepkits). Funny thing is he finds the SEH too expenive ($200 in ecoins).

Andrea
10-11-2011, 04:13 PM
change kit (hair, hair color, face), premium (on all three)

that's p4w...'pay for whim'

Funny thing is he finds the SEH too expenive ($200 in ecoins).

it really is

YoungSuper
10-11-2011, 06:12 PM
yea it kinda is, the richest are normally the strongest.

Lann
10-11-2011, 06:27 PM
u can get better weapons in cash shop...wonder boxes can give u 40dmg 7amp weapons perm