PDA

View Full Version : How to play CABAL NA outside NA?

effyou
10-11-2011, 02:16 PM
can anyone tell me how can i play cabal NA outside NA? im pretty sure its possible

whitetrash
10-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Nice way to put a target on your account for gms lol

SantaClaus
10-11-2011, 02:51 PM
move to mexico

[GM] Lorkan
10-11-2011, 03:03 PM
move to mexico

Mexico is part of North America.

For the poster, you may want to visit http://www.cabalonline.net/

Also, your name is inappropriate. Create a new forum account.

SantaClaus
10-11-2011, 03:05 PM
whats so bad about santa

jimbo
10-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Nice way to put a target on your account for gms lol

lol

Lorkan;268888']Mexico is part of North America.For the poster, you may want to visit http://www.cabalonline.net/

lol and how ?

[GM] Lorkan
10-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Learn to Read?

Lorkan;268888']

whitetrash
10-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Lork so why is there a player runnin around Venus with a similar name lol

jimbo
10-11-2011, 03:13 PM
no how hs name is inapprpriate?

Campus
10-11-2011, 03:19 PM
His talking to >>effyou<<

jimbo
10-11-2011, 03:21 PM
His talking to >>effyou<<

o lol that he was talking to santa clause i was like wtf whats wrong with santa clause

xDromarx
10-11-2011, 03:21 PM
2.3.1 Game Forums. While playing games, you may create and/or join existing forums as part of the Service (the "Forums") for the purpose of communicating with other players regarding game strategy. During the registration process, you will be required to select a Forum name, such name to be subject to the restrictions applicable to usernames and group names as set forth in Section 1.3 above. While participating in a Forum, in addition to adhering to the rules of conduct set forth in Section 2.2 above, you agree not to:
• Disrupt the normal course and pace of postings or chat in the Forum, including through: (i) use of a macro with large amounts of text; (ii) use of mechanisms causing the Forum or chat screen to scroll faster than other users are able to read; (iii) hitting the return key repeatedly; (iv) excessive shouting through the use of the "all caps" key; (v) posting "Spam" messages; and/or (vi) sending repeated unsolicited or unwelcome messages to a single user or repeatedly posting similar messages in a Forum or chat area.

As part of the registration process, you will also be asked to select a username and password for your Account which you will use each time you access the Service. We reserve all right to refuse to grant you or to terminate a username that: (i) impersonates someone else, including, without limitation, another user, Non Playing Character or Game Master ("GM"), (ii) is or may be illegal or is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights laws, or may cause confusion, (iii) is or may be considered vulgar, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, including any usernames which are sexual in nature, (iv) is comprised of or includes the name of a popular culture icon, persona or media personality (e.g., "SpiderMan" or "TigerWoods") or religious deity or figure or your real name or surname, (v) is comprised of or includes the names (including "street" names) of any drug, narcotic or other criminal activity, (vi) includes or is comprised of partial or complete sentences (e.g., "Youwillnotsurvive"), (vii) is comprised of or includes gibberish (e.g., "Akdnvprq"), (viii) is comprised of or includes "Leet" or "Dudespeak" (e.g., OMGnewb, xLOLx, AFKbotman), (ix) is comprised of or includes any rank and/or fantasy titles (e.g., "MajorMark" or "QueenQiana"), (x) includes any special characters (i.e., ASCII codes) and/or (xi) is otherwise inappropriate, regardless of our software's ability to disallow such usernames. You agree that you will not use misspellings or alternative spellings or take any other actions for the purpose of circumventing the foregoing restrictions. You understand and agree that, in addition to the foregoing restrictions, we reserve the right to change, remove, alter or delete any username at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer your right to use or access the Service via your username or password to any third person (except if you are a parent or guardian to one (1) of your minor children). If you have reason to believe that your Account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by visiting http://www.CABAL.com and immediately notify us of the problem by e-mailing our customer service department by using the E-mail of Inquiry form on the Site.

He could just as easily be talking about santaclaus k?

jimbo
10-11-2011, 03:26 PM
K thanks for the info but i see he prly talking about effu

whitetrash
10-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Lol dro

Cathy
10-12-2011, 02:33 AM
Lorkan;268888']Mexico is part of North America.

He's not talking about Santa