PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on new update

Valdoroth
10-13-2011, 05:39 AM
Hey guys, let have this thread discuss the feedback on the new update. Though much of the new things will not be experienced for these first couple days, I'm sure we can keep this alive and on topic for that duration.

How do you like the new info display?

I personally like how the BM now show cooldown time, and also the Delete All option in the mail. (p.s. I'll be able to play soon so hope to everyone active in a few days :D)

DeathVanity
10-13-2011, 05:46 AM
so what drops replaced bike kits in dg o.o?

xvxURIZENxvx
10-13-2011, 05:49 AM
Hey guys, let have this thread discuss the feedback on the new update. Though much of the new things will not be experienced for these first couple days, I'm sure we can keep this alive and on topic for that duration.

How do you like the new info display?

I personally like how the BM now show cooldown time, and also the Delete All option in the mail. (p.s. I'll be able to play soon so hope to everyone active in a few days :D)

The verdict is out until Saturday

xRaginx
10-13-2011, 05:51 AM
if i knew i wouldve bought a whole bunch of bike kits i wouldve made a bundle

Cathy
10-13-2011, 06:02 AM
I dislike the new item display :> looks okay on skills, but weird for items.

>.>
10-13-2011, 06:05 AM
is it just me or does fade dash seem a little bit slower?

CyrStalAFX
10-13-2011, 06:06 AM
^_^

Valdoroth
10-13-2011, 06:06 AM
so what drops replaced bike kits in dg o.o?
Think about what they're changing into for a second... :) there you go.

I wonder how drastic bike drop rates will be now seeing as they'll have material gained from them they have to be increased some. Otherwise the prices will sky rocket.

ZetsubouSensei
10-13-2011, 06:11 AM
I hope it sky rockets f@gs undercuttin my rw3s b4 maint

Cathy
10-13-2011, 06:15 AM
So about the new merg quest, I was able to get it even though i have merg already, so if i collect all these sealed cores will i be able to get another merg? o.o

DaSm3xy
10-13-2011, 06:17 AM
So about the new merg quest, I was able to get it even though i have merg already, so if i collect all these sealed cores will i be able to get another merg? o.o

you can't have more than 1 merg in your char -.-

ZetsubouSensei
10-13-2011, 06:17 AM
Nope u jjust wont get reward

Cathy
10-13-2011, 06:18 AM
They shouldn't allow the quest to show up for me then >;

Valdoroth
10-13-2011, 06:24 AM
They shouldn't allow the quest to show up for me then >;
Delete it then duh :P

Cathy
10-13-2011, 08:38 AM
The sound effects for FB debuffs changed o.o

except for lower defense ._.

Valdoroth
10-13-2011, 11:30 AM
The sound effects for FB debuffs changed o.o

except for lower defense ._.

o.o that wasn't mentioned in update notes.

Davynelord
10-13-2011, 01:46 PM
some sounds for FS skills have changed or just been enhanced....I notice some of them have a brighter ambient sound....SG definitely changed so it doesn't sound like stone cannon anymore.

Dash feels like the distance it travels is a bit shorter, but that could just be my perception though. The new sound for is terrible in my opinion.

I don't like the new item/skill displays being all left aligned...the old way was still much better to me. I like most of the other features though...the delete all mail option was badly needed.

Went to the new PVP area in LS....nothing there until saturday but I find it kind of small area to pvp in for how many people will be there every week....you probably need a good computer and graphics card if your gonna fight....I don't care about the weapon though, probably won't get it if I tried....but I'll just go for the experience of battle....I need to learn better Pvp tactics though.

overall it was a nice update...

doomer123
10-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Who has sound on?

SantaClaus
10-13-2011, 07:19 PM
umm davynelord has sound on?

Cell
10-13-2011, 07:54 PM
Yea alot of the sound effects for skills were changed mirage step sounds creepy :( Imma HIDE! >o<

Valdoroth
10-13-2011, 07:59 PM
again with the left aligned text, it's going to be an aquired thing. some of us have been used to centered for 3+ years. Idk why they did it, but they did.

Chifang
10-13-2011, 08:18 PM
I still feel like when i dash that i'm skiing now.
Swoosh! :>

zhuai
10-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Idk about other classes but some wi bm2 shortcoming is somewhat fixed.

I like that remote item shop now actually hold summoning gem for mercenaries :)

The left alligned text is not necessary.. but I guess that wont harm any performances.

The pk age limit and the tips are interesting as well. Best of all my guild got our emblem changed :) Thanks to GMs!

Overall a good update to make cabal more mainstream/up to date with feature that other mmos have.

xvxURIZENxvx
10-13-2011, 09:45 PM
The tips bug the crap outta me,I'll be into a 20-30 hit combo and I'll see that tip thing pop up and I think it's a GM message and I break cuz I take my eye off of the bar.

That's gotta go

Just put all that info in the help tab,I'm sure most of it's in there already

bigAJ
10-13-2011, 09:50 PM
what happen to the bike upgrade kits?..

SantaClaus
10-13-2011, 09:52 PM
what happen to the bike upgrade kits?..

Big Kit GONE they turn into ucm\uch if you had any

Andrea
10-14-2011, 08:46 AM
heard it's an epic title

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/57/resolutionist.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/resolutionist.jpg/)

but wth is a resolutionary?

xvxURIZENxvx
10-14-2011, 08:55 AM
heard it's an epic title

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/57/resolutionist.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/resolutionist.jpg/)

but wth is a resolutionary?

That's an event title from the first guild emblem event,is it a perm title now?

Lann
10-14-2011, 03:00 PM
how amulets or earrings look really I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s...no longer looks special just plain white

Cathy
10-14-2011, 03:21 PM
how amulets or earrings look really I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s...no longer looks special just plain white

yar it was nicer looking when they were blue-lettered >;

silver
10-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Horrible nothing to do except wait to for every saturday at 7 pm.

Spamzor
10-14-2011, 06:40 PM
dash sounds more like a dash then how it used to sound ... more like a skid lol

Ayeka
10-14-2011, 08:04 PM
from open beta i never got a bike drop
today in vc i get a blue with slot drop
life is never fair

xvxURIZENxvx
10-14-2011, 10:41 PM
tbh,I kind of just realized the impact the weekly saints forcecalibur wep would have on the community and the game in general.

First off,everyone can agree that it's gonna be god mode with that weapon and buff

That being said,with the weapon only dropping for the nation that does the most DPS to the boss,what will be the final outcome of how players start in interact with one another?

Will procyon unite to take down capella?... or vice versa?

Will guilds with both cap and proc members change to become guilds exclusive to 1 nation?

Will strategies begin to be planned weeks after the first event to prevent the chaos?

.....or will greed take over and both nations just farm the sub-bosses that drop cores and xp pots?

/discuss

cerverus3
10-14-2011, 10:45 PM
tbh,I kind of just realized the impact the weekly saints forcecalibur wep would have on the community and the game in general.

First off,everyone can agree that it's gonna be god mode with that weapon and buff

That being said,with the weapon only dropping for the nation that does the most DPS to the boss,what will be the final outcome of how players start in interact with one another?

Will procyon unite to take down capella?... or vice versa?

Will guilds with both cap and proc members change to become guilds exclusive to 1 nation?

Will strategies begin to be planned weeks after the first event to prevent the chaos?

.....or will greed take over and both nations just farm the sub-bosses that drop cores and xp pots?

/discuss

i will try to keel sub-bosses and the same time i help my nation merbers to keel caps +_+

Nuisa
10-14-2011, 10:53 PM
I think greed will make people unite so as YOU can win the Excalibur

Davynelord
10-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Well I know the level limit is 110+ but seriously, no level 110,115, 120 will have a chance for much of anything when your gonna have 180's with all their +15 gears and item shop boards dominating the area....there will be 180's who are just their to farm kill other nation. Then the high levels will dominate the fight for the boss and the sword since nation that does the most damage get loot rights.

As for sub bosses....good luck, not like you'll be able to sit there and farm them cause soon as you kill one, someone will kill you and loot whatever is there before you do. you can be sure there won't be any laying around like in the GM vids that was posted....

anyway, it never hurts to try...but I don't really want the sword as I'll just be there for the fight because I love enormous mass pvp in games.....I hate duels and small pvp (like T1, T2 and sometimes T3 NW's). Other than that, I won't mind to get a few sub boss drops myself...I'm poor and those drops could help me out a lot...lol

Valdoroth
10-15-2011, 01:44 AM
However for the sub-bosses, it's not been metioned how many there are aside from the main boss spawns them. Nothing about how often either, and if you want any chance at a crafted bike, you have to kill them for the cards.

I don't think this is going to change much in terms of ppl playing together or guilds. People don't change that often now just becuase the nation bonus do they? and does that influence players to work together? No not really. :) Just my thoughts anyways. As for who gets it is based off a rolling system, which is not biased towards ppl dealing the most damage. (I feel sorry for any t4 and below if they have someone good get it)

xvxURIZENxvx
10-15-2011, 03:04 AM
idk,I remember old school CA that drove a wedge between a lot of players and guilds and guild rivalries formed,and a lot of e-nationality started to surface when derk warp came into play,this game very subtly affects players when there's big things at stake.

I'm just curious to see what happens when once a week,nations can fight over something that can seriously impact their everyday gameplay.

zhuai
10-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Since the excalibur is charbind.. does that mean you need to roll for it if say your party gets it? (assuming your nation won etc etc).
If this is the case.. It is also possible for the party to concede the roll and just give to one guy XD? Even if that one guy is from opposing nation :)?

buymeplz
10-15-2011, 03:36 PM
I will tell you exactly how its going to play out. first both nations will fight till its either proc or cap standing. then its going to turn into pk war with either proc kiling proc or caps kiling caps just for this wep and the drops. strongest guild that comes will most likely conquer everyone with team work

Valdoroth
10-15-2011, 11:45 PM
well it looked pretty chaotic to me. no structure at all with a million people there.

Scarface
10-16-2011, 07:47 AM
I don't consider this an update. What new, usable content is there? Waiting for an epic lagfest every saturday night? Try and get a formula card to craft an epic bike in said epic Saturday night lagfest? This "update" is a joke and really didn't bring much to this dying game.

cabalwarrior
10-16-2011, 08:57 AM
lol est really need to come up with a better way then that lag fest