PDA

View Full Version : Hi from EU (again :P)

Nuisa
10-13-2011, 07:38 AM
Seems you guys got update today (lucky you, we need to wait 3-4weeks more maybe on EU :S). Maybe some of you remember me xD

So i got some little info to ask you guys:

1. Well the destiny of bike kits are known ( hope same happens on EU). But did UCH price went up or down?

2. Does bike drop rate increased, and (if yes) did it affect existing bikes prices negatively? (i know you will need some days/weeks tofigure it out).

3. Heard that "Force Boosters" (used to craft SEH) will be sold at 0alz at NPC (buying price), is that true?? If so did this affected SEH price? Did it affected SEM price? (since SEM is needed to craft SEH)

4. There is a quest to get mergaherp ring 100%, did it affect ROL+2 price?

5. Blended are more effective, did it cause a significant increase in blended runes prices?
and the runes required to craft them?

6. Anything more relevant about this update?? xD

Thks in advance for your help guys xD

xvxURIZENxvx
10-13-2011, 07:48 AM
1. no
2. no
3. no
4. no
5. no

They put a cash shop tab in between the npc shop tab and item recovery tab,and it has everything in it that people spend money on a daily basis,cores,enhancers,entries,BB's

It's slowly becoming more and more a cash shop driven game,now you have a daily reminder to buy something with your money if you want to achieve anything in-game