PDA

View Full Version : I'm off the EST bandwagon.

Cade
05-04-2010, 11:15 PM
I have been d-riding them since the transfer but now I'm already tired of them. How are they any better than OGP, except in the fact that they typically talk to us more?

2 tickets, 3 weeks old, same response;
Thank you for submitting tickets to the Help Desk.
We sincerely apologize for the delay of reply. We have been going through overwhelming number of tickets since the service open, and are doing our best to serve you as soon as we can.

A lot of changes have been made to improve the service, and many implementation had been made to ease the difficulties that users are faced with.
We’re sure that many of the problem had been already fixed, and the solution to the problem had already been provided.

Hence, please follow below link for the troubleshooting and please report us back at the Help Desk if you remain with the problem still unresolved.

http://www.cabal.com/Emergency/HelpdeskFAQ.html

We do our best to serve you better.
CABAL Support Team

Yeah that's totally not OGPlanet.

all over forums every day?
Even OGPlanet didn't let that happen I think.

mehhh /wrists
/nerdrage
/fml

Not really a big deal to me as I barely play this game anymore but dang, I feel let down.

Nanjirou
05-04-2010, 11:16 PM
What happened to you =[? Talk to yo daddy =]

LastHour
05-04-2010, 11:28 PM
This is why I told everyone to not be so quick to jump on EST's bandwagon. They're just starting to identify themselves as a gaming company and did not major in this area of development before, along with the fact Cabal was their very first game. They are not well adapted to suit gaming interests and this server will bear little difference to OGP in coming months as players realize this and exodus as they did OGP. I feel sorry for you and others, hopefully a better alternative game is on the horizon for all of us.

Berserk_Fury
05-05-2010, 02:44 AM
The only reason there wasn't on OGP's forums is because of the forum type they used. Thing is the forums were barely usable for the same reason.

OsmarH
05-05-2010, 03:42 AM
*sigh* I got the same answer. Sadly, they havent solve my problem about my account. I dont know what to do next, I already send a mail and HD to OGPlanet. We will see what happen but i am not happy with their response.

N2TheEther
05-05-2010, 03:56 AM
agreed with beserk about that, these forums are made too easy to register for non caballers, had they been linked to the acct name then outsiders would have to at least register an acct first, had the actual forum mods sign in on a regular daily basis, all of the repeated vios would not be allowed to continue.
Just with the forums alone I have noticed problematic areas, such as the fact that in more than one navigational tool you can easily see when gms come online, (a great feature for those ppl hell bent on violating the rules)

On the website itself, I question why one has to be logged in just to read the game requirements? this makes no sense at all, what if you register then upon seeing your computer doesnt fit the game requirement specs you cant play?
For many the game download link doesnt work or gives a "file corrupt" response after spending time downloading it.
In the faq, many links they claim exist, do not
a potential user cant even read what the game is about, because it has remained "coming soon" since the transfer, but bet your bottom dollar that item mall is up and running with supreme growth, speed, and convenience.

It appears that the amount of staff they have, is multitasking in every area, ex:HD, GM, TS, FM.
As I said b4 in a long dead thread, these ppl have to realize that you dont sacrifice quality standards just to say you have something on the market, if they werent ready to keep the game up and running with a minimum amount of problems, then it wouldnt have hurt to go back into cb b4 the implementation of illusion castle, they could have just given it a sequel subtitle and worked out the kinks until they knew for sure their management system was up to par.

I dont think people would have minded nearly as much to wait a small period of time to be able to get back in the game knowing they would have made a smooth transition from ogp to est, but as it stands with the "supposedly" instant transfer of things, ppl's expectations were already set on "max" and unfortunately est couldnt deliver. having an extensive item mall inventory doesnt make up for the loss in quality of customer service.

You can have a car dealership that specializes in "high end" autos but if the sales staff doesnt help customers when they walk thru the door or gives them crappy service, their sales figures will reflect the poor customer service standards. same applies here...

imaNinja
05-05-2010, 06:51 AM
same with you people as from the other thread. chill the heck out, unless you want to go in and deal with all of the stuff they have to, id advise you to get over it, realize theyre only human and have some patience. you send in more than 1 ticket and your only delaying your own responses. i sent in 1 ticket myself last week, and got a clear response back within that week.

Nanjirou
05-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Psh not everyone has lives.

imaNinja
05-05-2010, 06:59 AM
psh cant help that i live the high life, wanna come to my barbie?

EterNity
05-05-2010, 07:01 AM
People needs to REALIZE Cabal is a FREE-TO-PLAY GAME.

Cabal already had very very small player base and I believe there are not many people who QQ on this forums actually buy anything from ESTsoft's item shop.

If you want them to hire more G.M.s, feed them with some money or just stop posting useless thread already. Sigh

imaNinja
05-05-2010, 07:02 AM
You guys realize this is a free-to-play game, right?

Cabal already had very very small player base and I believe there are not many of people who QQing on this forums actually buy anything from ESTsoft's item shop.

If you want them to hire more G.M.s, feed them with some money or just stop posting useless already. Sigh

+1 or go play aion with this guy

EterNity
05-05-2010, 07:05 AM
+1 or go play aion with this guy

DAMN! You went straight to my core idea! LOL

imaNinja
05-05-2010, 07:09 AM
DAMN! You went straight to my core idea! LOL

LOL i knew it was coming so i had to beat you to it hahaha

EterNity
05-05-2010, 07:11 AM
LOL i knew it was coming so i had to beat you to it hahaha

Nooo it is called a hidden thesis that people who read and think will understand!

carowe27
05-05-2010, 07:48 AM
lol weeeeeeeee to AION =P

Cstriker
05-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Pay for the monthly fee and i'll go play aion as much as I play Cabal!

carowe27
05-05-2010, 09:48 AM

yeah that is so true.

LILCHAOLAO
05-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Am I the ONLY one who saw the on the RF forums??????????

N2TheEther
05-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Am I the ONLY one who saw the on the RF forums??????????

lollll nope i saw it too :p

and just so i wont dual post: for the other debaters that respond saying Cabal is free to play and give them money to hire more staff, etc etc, Your arguments are valid tis true. BUT its very rare that ppl will invest in the item mall when they cant get on the game for any meaningful duration of time to actually enjoy their purchases no?

Additionally just because it is an F2p doesnt mean that quality of service needs to be at a bare minimum. it is a direct contributor to the small player base as it stands, and the chronically dwindling numbers reflect that.

as far as playing aion, been there done that until the closed the Chinese version down for NA players. It was nice while it lasted. But when it was released as a P2p i wasnt going to spend money on a monthly subscript, AND pay for item mall items too, that was just too much imo and imp.

For me there is an extensive list of games I have played and still do, that are F2p and sadly as cool as Cabal gamewise is the current management style needs to tighten up Str8Up No Chaser.

OsmarH
06-05-2010, 11:35 AM
*Sigh* Yeah we know is a free game but come on... They surely take a lot of time to answer ticketz.

Speed
06-05-2010, 01:46 PM
I'm sure they're trying. I mean it's pretty overwhelming when it's 7 people Vs. at least 1,000 tickets a day.

Drew
06-05-2010, 02:31 PM
with ogp, u get quick response, the "any future message will be ignored. case closed" type.

CNJRP
06-05-2010, 02:42 PM

You mean an hour a week?

BoneMader
06-05-2010, 03:04 PM
i swear the est gm isn't even worth their minimum wage job. Even a monkey could probably do a better job...

ceyenne
06-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Yes they have small player base thanks to OGP having messed everything up and the very shaky start EST is having trying to host the game themselves.

I spent money in CS when it was OGP. The prices really sux right now. Everything is account bound. The problems far out weigh the good points.

I have premium and I have bought a few things but I'm playing Aika right now. its FTP and it's in open beta. and its got so much more going on than this game.

FYI their forum is REALLY nice. They have moderators also. NO vile nasty pictures and trolls.

With all due respect Estsoft.... get a clue.

Shut the game down until all the thousands of tickets get addressed. Add new maps and quests. Lower the prices in the Cash Shop. Un-account bound your CS items. Raise the success rate for crafting and upgrading. Raise the drop rates of quality stat'd items. Add more slots in the Auction House.

If you want to play a profitable part in the FTP market you have to get in the same playing field as the other companies. As of right now, from my perspective as well as other peoples, you're not.

BleedingSoul
06-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Shut the game down until all the thousands of tickets get addressed.

Nah

OsmarH
06-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Yes they have small player base thanks to OGP having messed everything up and the very shaky start EST is having trying to host the game themselves.

I spent money in CS when it was OGP. The prices really sux right now. Everything is account bound. The problems far out weigh the good points.

I have premium and I have bought a few things but I'm playing Aika right now. its FTP and it's in open beta. and its got so much more going on than this game.

FYI their forum is REALLY nice. They have moderators also. NO vile nasty pictures and trolls.

With all due respect Estsoft.... get a clue.

Shut the game down until all the thousands of tickets get addressed. Add new maps and quests. Lower the prices in the Cash Shop. Un-account bound your CS items. Raise the success rate for crafting and upgrading. Raise the drop rates of quality stat'd items. Add more slots in the Auction House.

If you want to play a profitable part in the FTP market you have to get in the same playing field as the other companies. As of right now, from my perspective as well as other peoples, you're not.

She is dam right. They should shut down the game for a month, and use that time to prepare themselves for the host job.

BleedingSoul
06-06-2010, 03:44 PM
She is dam right. They should shut down the game for a month, and use that time to prepare themselves for the host job.

How about you go not play for a month and get your tickets answered then come back.