PDA

View Full Version : Daily Mini Event - Seek and Destroy

[GM] Lorkan
10-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Greetings,

We are glad to announce that starting on October 20th we will have Daily Mini Event!

First of the many new Daily Mini Event to come is Seek and Destroy!

Seek and Destroy is an event where players are able to unleash their fury on the Game Master. Any player who is able to find and obliterate a Game Master will acquire an awesome title!

Winner’s Title:
• Players who are able to destroy the Game Master once receive the “One Who Knocked GM Down” title.
(Duration: 8 Weeks – HP +50, Attack +5, Magic Attack +5)
• Players who are able to destroy the Game Master twice receive the “Knocked GM Down With Bare Hands” title.
(Duration: 8 Weeks – HP +100, Attack +10, Magic Attack +10, Defense +10)

Event Period:
Date: October 20th – TBA

How to Participate:
1. The time frame when the issue will begin will be posted on our Facebook Page. So frequently visit our Facebook Page for more info!
2. A Game Master will appear on the server and announce that the Daily Mini Event has started.
3. Find the Game Master and test your might by destroying them!
4. When the battle ends, the player who made the last hit obtains the special title.

Visit our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/EST.CABALOnline for more info!

Awesomely yours,
CABAL Support Staff

ForumHavoc
10-19-2011, 10:30 AM
How about a real event. kthnx.

[GM] Orion
10-19-2011, 10:43 AM

How about you submit a suggestion Here (http://forum.cabal.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Suggestion-Corner). kthx

We don't know what players want if they don't suggest anything. We can only host events that you (as players) want to see happen only if we receive suggestions from you (the players).

You can make it happen!

Sprite
10-19-2011, 10:48 AM
oh look, this event again

Ravenwolf
10-19-2011, 10:52 AM
How about our event we usually get around this time of year. The Halloween candy/gift bag things from mobs and pumpkins in every map 2 per map. I know I'm not the only one that misses that event..

DaSm3xy
10-19-2011, 10:58 AM
there load of those event suggestion in that thread already but none of them even put it to out there for player still...

xplode
10-19-2011, 11:03 AM
i only have one suggestion for an event. that is to have an EXP bonus. and also that letter event was also cool. thats my 2 sense. TY

Immortal Dilemma
10-19-2011, 11:04 AM
Orion;272259']How about you submit a suggestion Here (http://forum.cabal.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Suggestion-Corner). kthx

We don't know what players want if they don't suggest anything. We can only host events that you (as players) want to see happen only if we receive suggestions from you (the players).

You can make it happen!

Someone needs to take a look this

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24293-Ability-Experience-Points-(-Take-your-Soul-)-Event!

6IX
How about an event where you fix all the crashes and d/c especially in war... Then while your at it balance the classes out in the game for better pvp instead of watching everyone reroll to the OP classes and range hack a new character to 180..

How about reading the maintenance notice? Class Balancing? This game is based on 1v1 match up, there is no such thing as Class Balancing in any MMORPG. There is always a paper, a scissor and a rock.

Be happy that they are trying to create an event and they actually hear your tears rolling down your cheeks.

[GM] Surreal
Please try to stay on-topic. Let's keep this thread free from issues and comments not directly related to the event! Remember guys, this is meant to be a fun event and know that it's not the only one planned. This is just a 'mini' event meant to get the ball rolling.

BBarry
10-19-2011, 11:22 AM
No offense but this event is lame, and the titles are crap.

We like the boss hunt events where we can obtain dungeon entries, cores, extenders, and sp potions/amp pots. Or when you collect items to turn in for these things.

Even an event with a boost of exp, axp, or wxp is way better than this.

The GM kill events aren't fun at all. And they have been done too many times now.

We have been trying to get a good event for a LONG time now, and there are lots of good ideas in the suggestion thread. I don't think a single person suggested a Kill-The-GM event...

[GM] Kato
10-19-2011, 11:25 AM
No offense but this event is lame, and the titles are crap.

We like the boss hunt events where we can obtain dungeon entries, cores, extenders, and sp potions/amp pots. Or when you collect items to turn in for these things.

Even an event with a boost of exp, axp, or wxp is way better than this.

The GM kill events aren't fun at all. And they have been done too many times now.

We have been trying to get a good event for a LONG time now, and there are lots of good ideas in the suggestion thread. I don't think a single person suggested a Kill-The-GM event...

Good thing there are more events coming then.

[GM] Lorkan
10-19-2011, 11:25 AM
It's a Daily Mini Event.

GAH!!! Hate you GM GATO!

Yakadian
10-19-2011, 11:29 AM
Lorkan;272288']It's a Daily Mini Event.

GAH!!! Hate you GM GATO!

i cwut u did dar BRAH

Killer255
10-19-2011, 11:33 AM
this is not a search and destroy.... this is a search and be destroyed..... where is the fun in that. we will all group up around the gm then get one shot then run back and try to kit the gm? cause we never do any damage... this sounds like fun.... i wont be attending

[GM] Surreal
10-19-2011, 11:37 AM
this is not a search and destroy.... this is a search and be destroyed..... where is the fun in that. we will all group up around the gm then get one shot then run back and try to kit the gm? cause we never do any damage... this sounds like fun.... i wont be attending

It seems like you haven't attended any previous 'Seek and Destroy' event. The intended goal isn't a slaughter by any means, GM's will not be able to one-shot players. That would defeat the whole purpose of the event! It's meant to engage in a battle that's seemingly challenging but ultimately always doable.

6IX
10-19-2011, 11:38 AM
i wont be attending

Oh no! Cmon bro, you're the most important person on this server. We need you to be there!

/sarcasm off

Yakadian
10-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Oh no! Cmon bro, you're the most important person on this server. We need you to be there!

/sarcasm off

I thought you were serious till I read the bottom part LOL .

Killer255
10-19-2011, 11:50 AM
k so last time i saw any gm come on and let people pvp them. it was in channel 20 with GM snow. GM snow sat there being combo'ed by everyone. with 99% of us missing something wrong with combo? combo dont miss? second GM snow would target 1 person at a time. and one shot them even though ss and aod. and if we did manage to deal any damage to GM snow they would warp away.

is this event really going to be different from that? i doubt it. and i know i am not important. i am just saying that this event does what vacuums do, they should use others. like where are the pumpkins? at least with pumpkins more than 1 person can get something out of it.

LaRazz
10-19-2011, 11:52 AM
So sad.... I had hopes for a real event...sig, Sgh\hh.... This event is no diffrent then the lag feet I'm ch20.... Hats off for trying, just came up a little short.

TWKY
10-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Surreal;272294']It seems like you haven't attended any previous 'Seek and Destroy' event. The intended goal isn't a slaughter by any means, GM's will not be able to one-shot players. That would defeat the whole purpose of the event! It's meant to engage in a battle that's seemingly challenging but ultimately always doable. I attended the last seek and destroy event and I'm really REALLY hoping that I can at least hit you this time. I missed everyone one of my atks last time even In Combo. I love this event but only if have a chance to kil you.

jimbo
10-19-2011, 12:07 PM

lol

Orion;272259']How about you submit a suggestion Here (http://forum.cabal.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Suggestion-Corner). kthx

You can make it happen!

We did check out fallingangel vampire and werewolfs event

[GM] Surreal
10-19-2011, 12:19 PM
I attended the last seek and destroy event and I'm really REALLY hoping that I can at least hit you this time. I missed everyone one of my atks last time even In Combo. I love this event but only if have a chance to kil you.

Game Masters will be no different than players in-game. They'll all be killable :).

BBarry
10-19-2011, 12:22 PM
I know a way to spice up the event. GM's should go black name and drop some goodies >:D

jimbo
10-19-2011, 12:25 PM

You can make it happen!

Surreal;272322']Game Masters will be no different than players in-game. They'll all be killable :).

why not do vampire and werewolfs event and make the title permanent

dkling
10-19-2011, 12:29 PM
Surreal;272322']Game Masters will be no different than players in-game. They'll all be killable :).

So you should be 2 shot material then? O.o

Immortal Dilemma
10-19-2011, 02:24 PM
lol

We did check out fallingangel vampire and werewolfs event

Thats the only event that was made? I'm just curious i know there were more made not just one.

>.>
10-19-2011, 02:31 PM
it would be fun if the gm would fade/dash around and attack us back with his appropriate class skills. Maybe his atk would be lowered to something more "normal" so we wont get 1 shot, and his def be lower so we wouldn't miss or hit him for 1 dmg all the time. And his hp can be high enough so that he wont die quickly.

Lann
10-19-2011, 05:12 PM
Unfortunately this event gives advantages to BL's since their bm2 +art of fierceness can do intense dmg to g.ms while everyone else is hitting 8's...I guess u gotta hope to be lucky

Lann
10-19-2011, 05:21 PM
FB is not op...maybe in pk/war but in other areas pretty useless class
WA/WI are the most op (made for pvp and pve)

Sprite
10-19-2011, 05:23 PM
WI are the most op (made for pvp and pve)

wut??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????

Lann
10-19-2011, 05:33 PM
i was interpreting pvp as in war

Sprite
10-19-2011, 05:37 PM
o ok

Notic
10-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Mini event is kinda lame...duration is only for 2 months T_T why not forever?

buymeplz
10-19-2011, 08:01 PM
Lorkan;272253']Greetings,

We are glad to announce that starting on October 20th we will have Daily Mini Event!

Seek and Destroy is an event where players are able to unleash their fury on the Game Master. Any player who is able to find and obliterate a Game Master will acquire an awesome title!

Winner’s Title:
• Players who are able to destroy the Game Master once receive the “One Who Knocked GM Down” title.
• Players who are able to destroy the Game Master twice receive the “Knocked GM Down With Bare Hands” title.

Event Period:

How to Participate:
1. The time frame when the issue will begin will be posted on our Facebook Page. So frequently visit our Facebook Page for more info!
2. A Game Master will appear on the server and announce that the Daily Mini Event has started.
4. When the battle ends, the player who made the last hit obtains the special title.

Visit our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/EST.CABALOnline for more info!

Awesomely yours,
CABAL Support Staff

whysss =[ theres so many sugested events all this gives anyone is ....nothing....nothing to gain....unlike olds events where there was something of value to acquire >.>

Travesh
10-19-2011, 08:06 PM
In my honest opinion, this mini-event is lame as stated by a few others.

I'd like to see an event that'll actually make me go "Wow, thats a pretty neat event to participate in http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/014.gif"

not

"Oh...this...again...http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/4519626a.gif"

*Off to another game which actually has a decent one going on.*

Well, thats my feedback to whatever is going on anyway.

buymeplz
10-19-2011, 08:09 PM
In my honest opinion, this mini-event is lame as stated by a few others.

I'd like to see an event that'll actually make me go "Wow, thats a pretty neat event to participate in http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/014.gif"

not

"Oh...this...again...http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/4519626a.gif"

*Off to another game which actually has a decent one going on.*

Well, thats my feedback to whatever is going on anyway.

i like ur cats :3 and i agree. whats so bad bout having good event...cant be worse then releasing safeguard highest ._.

Cathy
10-19-2011, 08:13 PM
Lorkan;272253']Greetings,

Winner’s Title:

Event Period:

How to Participate:

Awesomely yours,
CABAL Support Staff

If the titles are only 8 weeks long they should give better stats :/
It would give more incentive to actually try to get them ~_~

buymeplz
10-19-2011, 08:18 PM
If the titles are only 8 weeks long they should give better stats :/
It would give more incentive to actually try to get them ~_~

+9000 bleh stats are bleh

Monkey
10-19-2011, 08:25 PM
rol+2 cr2 event plzzzz

DragonWi
10-19-2011, 08:52 PM
rol+2 cr2 event plzzzz

+10000000000000000000004654564564560

SantaClaus
10-19-2011, 08:54 PM
cr2 event be fun i stack on em

DistroX
10-19-2011, 09:12 PM
i bet the 1st ch is gonna be on 13

Sprite
10-19-2011, 09:57 PM
i bet the 1st ch is gonna be on 13

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10761602.jpg

ooDIoSAoo
10-20-2011, 06:53 AM
should put an eventPain +6 +7
as the other craft set it ruined the perfect drop falls
should not put a cube in the war of accessory pain +6 +7 Bof +6 bof+7 Bos+6 Bos+7 crit +2 rol+2 rof+9 +10 ros+9+10 to balance the craft because they only benefit the craft of artifact

a cube that can be changed at least for wexp

[GM] Lorkan
10-20-2011, 09:33 AM
For some of you who refuse to read.

Lorkan;272253']First of the many new Daily Mini Event to come is Seek and Destroy!
This is just 1 of the many more Daily Mini Event to come. That means we will implement more.

Lorkan;272253']
Event Period:

TBA, means to be announced. How long this mini event will last is based on how well our players like this event.

Kato;272287']Good thing there are more events coming then.
This is a Daily Mini Event. This is not a major event like most of you have anticipated.

rol+2 cr2 event plzzzz

cr2 event be fun i stack on em
That's a charity event. We might as well give everyone Drei Set +15 and Forcecaliburs.

Thats the only event that was made? I'm just curious i know there were more made not just one.
The suggestions made are mainly automated events, which requires excessive amount of time and resources before it can be implemented. What we can do is manual events that doesn't require excessive amount of time or resources to execute.

Aryana
10-20-2011, 09:40 AM
im goin to pew pew all you [GM]'s

Notic
10-20-2011, 01:03 PM
Lorkan;272982']For some of you who refuse to read.

This is just 1 of the many more Daily Mini Event to come. That means we will implement more.

TBA, means to be announced. How long this mini event will last is based on how well our players like this event.

This is a Daily Mini Event. This is not a major event like most of you have anticipated.

That's a charity event. We might as well give everyone Drei Set +15 and Forcecaliburs.

The suggestions made are mainly automated events, which requires excessive amount of time and resources before it can be implemented. What we can do is manual events that doesn't require excessive amount of time or resources to execute.

This guy is funny +15 drei set ahahhahha

Killer255
10-20-2011, 04:35 PM
hey i hear combo was broken against gm's, it misses.... wow that sound exactly like a regular player.