05-05-2010, 01:48 AM
Cool Story, bro

N2TheEther
05-05-2010, 04:07 AM
But it turned out that 1k+ tickets get same response. Good Job

+10,000

Nanjirou
05-05-2010, 05:38 AM
Srsly gai you delay help desk even more. T_T I still need my 5 mil back for that CA key i lost....

Flarius
05-05-2010, 06:39 AM
I still need my account back.

imaNinja
05-05-2010, 06:45 AM
Srsly gai you delay help desk even more. T_T I still need my 5 mil back for that CA key i lost....

heres your sign. all you idiots that send in more than 1 ticket are just delaying your own responses. be patient, i sent in 1, UNO, SINGLE ticket and got a reply back within the week. chill the hell out and realize theyre only human.

EterNity
05-05-2010, 06:48 AM
I like how people expect to get good service from a FREE-TO-PLAY game.

GG

Nanjirou
05-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Lol I only sent one ( ._.) Why for you quote my post Q.Q?

Spur
05-05-2010, 06:51 AM

GG

i like how people think PAY TO PLAY games actually make more money than FREE TO PLAY ones

imaNinja
05-05-2010, 06:52 AM

GG

this as well.

Lol I only sent one ( ._.) Why for you quote my post Q.Q?

bcuz i <3 u babe.

i like how people think PAY TO PLAY games actually make more money than FREE TO PLAY ones

WoW is all i need to say here.

Nanjirou
05-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Spur is right. G Ms are paid. They most certainly do not work for free. Btw, Estsoft has about 2x the G M staff that OGP had. Just some food for thought ^-^

imaNinja
05-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Spur is right. G Ms are paid. They most certainly do not work for free. Btw, Estsoft has about 2x the G M staff that OGP had. Just some food for thought ^-^

lol it may be only 1 person with several different names, you never know :P

EterNity
05-05-2010, 07:08 AM

I play a lot of Korean-based MMOs that you never heard of so I know what you are talking about.

However, for Cabal, in current situation, they hardly make any money base on the amount of people that are still playing (or paying) the game.

That's the reason I came out with that conclusion :D

Flarius
05-05-2010, 07:10 AM
Just some food for thought ^-^

If they gave us better service, more players would come and play.

imaNinja
05-05-2010, 07:11 AM
If they gave us better service, more players would come and play.

this game died a long time ago, lol.

Flarius
05-05-2010, 07:17 AM
This game still has well over a thousand players. A dead game would have more like 100 players.

PunaniKiller
05-05-2010, 07:17 AM
cabal fails.. and aions not that great... this gme needa a way to perm block bots/spammers and revmap the whole thing.. everyone is quitting including myself... i miss the good old days of OB and when every chan was full of players n not bots... bring that back.. these days everyone is .... only thing fun left in this game is errrrr cant think of anything

EterNity
05-05-2010, 07:20 AM
cabal fails.. and aions not that great... this gme needa a way to perm block bots/spammers and revmap the whole thing.. everyone is quitting including myself... i miss the good old days of OB and when every chan was full of players n not bots... bring that back.. these days everyone is .... only thing fun left in this game is errrrr cant think of anything

Let's invade China and shot all those people who work in RMT business and also put all the kids in NA who use hack/bot program in jail. YAY problem solved.

Flarius
05-05-2010, 07:22 AM
Let's invade China and shot all those people who works in RMT business and also put all the kids in NA who use hack/bot program in jail. YAY problem solved.

Get rid of all the hackers? I still want people to play with lol.

PunaniKiller
05-05-2010, 07:32 AM
Let's invade China and shot all those people who work in RMT business and also put all the kids in NA who use hack/bot program in jail. YAY problem solved.

Lollllll ... that woudl b nice but the dmg is too far gone... this game is broke... no has moeny in the game... AND that new update got boring pretty fast... thers no way to help this game. its like a slow torture death for them

AND LOL! at flarius

carowe27
05-05-2010, 07:38 AM
Cool Story, bro

so now you are using the avatar

SimplyLost
05-05-2010, 10:27 AM
Well I got kinda dissapointed when I sent in a Help Desk ticket for someone hacking and the response was something like "Sorry we are trying to fix the problem with the system errors." which didn't really make sense :(.

N2TheEther
05-05-2010, 11:32 AM
heres your sign. all you idiots that send in more than 1 ticket are just delaying your own responses. be patient, i sent in 1, UNO, SINGLE ticket and got a reply back within the week. chill the hell out and realize theyre only human.

heres my experience: i received a response back, yes indeed, only took about two weeks for sure, HOWEVER, the response was a stock answer that sent me a link to the emergency faq page, the response mind you had ABSOLUTELY nothing pertaining to the ticket i sent in. BUT I won't bother to send another until they are able to reduce the amount of requests, and focus on other issues such as more manpower, routine patrol of forums, dedicated technical support staff, etc etc, my problem i feel can take a backseat to those that have not been able to get a viable solution/response from HD

SliverElixer
05-05-2010, 02:48 PM
simply put stop spamming help desk tickets with your comstant problems.

beowolf101
05-05-2010, 06:33 PM
hope desk is running faster than ever
my hd ticket was answered no more than 48 hrs later i think
and it wasn't auto resonse coco actually messaged me