PDA

View Full Version : Why do people prefer wizards over warriors

Deadera
10-21-2011, 05:47 AM
Warriors are better in almost all aspects other than sp buff

if anyone thinks wizzys are better people wrong me and tell me how.

boredom
10-21-2011, 05:56 AM

Warrior is a major part of party dps. Fury and panic increase everyone's damage significantly. They are also the main tank of a party.

Wiz are used for mobility and their bm2 is most likely the highest dps bm in the game. A wiz on bm2 doing long range attacks can destroy groups of people in war and have extremely large aoe for dungeons.

It really depends on your play style. Both classes have a main dps roll to play. The difference is mobility versus tank.

titans05
10-21-2011, 06:03 AM
bm2+aura+pots blink into the mob of caps/procs tank! >.<

NiteFalcon
10-21-2011, 06:04 AM
warriors need to have both good armors and weapons, but since wiz is a range class, a skilled wiz can be dominant even with I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.ty armors. thats the only reason I would choose to play WI over WA

Cathy
10-21-2011, 06:14 AM
auto-attack bm2 :>

DragonWi
10-21-2011, 06:17 AM
auto-attack bm2 :>

+1 ;)

killerdevil
10-21-2011, 06:26 AM
My answer is : Because WI gives u more fun than any other class does. though i am not so strong playing WI is fun :P

BBarry
10-21-2011, 06:26 AM
warriors need to have both good armors and weapons, but since wiz is a range class, a skilled wiz can be dominant even with I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.ty armors. thats the only reason I would choose to play WI over WA

But warriors in osmium can beat wizards in forcium. Sorry you're wrong.

NiteFalcon
10-21-2011, 06:29 AM

thats a fawkin shetty wizard then. sorry, you are wrong.

NiteFalcon
10-21-2011, 06:30 AM
and im talking about war because comparing classes in pvp otherwise is pretty unbalanced

xChaosForte
10-21-2011, 06:34 AM
yah pvp is dumb. idk both classes have their own fun ways to me,i played both and liked them both. although i am a fan of blink ;D

BBarry
10-21-2011, 06:35 AM
thats a fawkin shetty wizard then. sorry, you are wrong.

You're a retard if you think that is the case. Warriors have OP stats (damage, def, hp).

Wiz needs good armors to compete, or they just get 2 shot. A wiz will have a harder time killing a forcium warrior in osm, than a warrior will have killing a forcium wiz in osm. If you think otherwise, it's because you haven't played wiz before, or you fail at warrior. Or both.

xChaosForte
10-21-2011, 06:47 AM
You're a retard if you think that is the case. Warriors have OP stats (damage, def, hp).

Wiz needs good armors to compete, or they just get 2 shot. A wiz will have a harder time killing a forcium warrior in osm, than a warrior will have killing a forcium wiz in osm. If you think otherwise, it's because you haven't played wiz before, or you fail at warrior. Or both.

if you are talkin about the wiz having forcium amp while WA has osm amp. im pree sure wiz could win,especially in a freestyle

ROFLwiz
10-21-2011, 06:47 AM

zzz a str8 duel would have this outcome. BUT as far as freestyle goes wiz>wa

Davynelord
10-21-2011, 06:49 AM
WA is kind of boring to play, they are slow and clunky, attacks are slllloooooowwww....but nice damage...too bad they have no range at all....WI is good, but very weak defensively....stop the blinking and WI is a gonner...I say that only because I have no problem with any WI except they sometimes get away using blink when they are just about to die.....so you have to have pretty good skill to play a WI and pick your fights....seem to need to use more hit and run tactics...ultimately it's more fun to play WI than WA. I like my WI much more than I like my WA....by the way, I find it a bit easier to get gear for my WA than my WI...maybe that's just me though.

NiteFalcon
10-21-2011, 06:50 AM

funny guy, I've played both classes at a high level, and I can say for sure that wizards can succeed more easily with just having good accessories and weapons. I can destroy any warrior in war on my wizard which has mystic armors. wizards are only negated by FB's, but there's nothing a warrior can do to stop one. warriors on the other hand absolutely need good armors because they have to tank in the thick of the fight. Name one warrior that is dominant in war and isn't completely geared out with both armors/weapons/accessories. I guarantee you can't. I find it hard to believe that you have ever warred in your life if you can't see this.

And since your such a complete sped, here is an example of a wizard that doesn't have good armors dominating in war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibdY88oJktU

Sprite
10-21-2011, 08:21 AM
oshtson looks at that osm amp go

ROFLwiz
10-21-2011, 08:25 AM
Psh tit 5amp gears or uranub

Lann
10-21-2011, 08:33 AM
WA in full forc amp with leg will only hit like 2k on a wiz with full forc amp with leg..but they will hit u about 3k lances each

BBarry
10-21-2011, 08:45 AM
I was talking pvp/pk. Ofc wizard dominates in our nation wars. NA population s and war is designed for large battles. Constant bm/aura with 4x hp and vitals...you should never die unless rooted. If nation wars happened on a larger scale like it is designed, wizards wouldn't be as effective. Which is why promoting tier farming has failed this game in terms of nation war.

With low population, FB and wiz have too much control over a war.

ROFLwiz
10-21-2011, 08:56 AM
If there was more of a war population the one who would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ would be WA. reason being wiz = range = not getting hit as much. WA = up front = more people hitting them, and the more people in war the more up front. therefore wiz>wa in war.

xDromarx
10-21-2011, 08:57 AM
People are going way too far as to say that warriors s.uck in war. Every class is good at war.

Lann
10-21-2011, 08:57 AM
wizards has the highest dps on large guards...with bigger nation wars 6 wizards in bm2 can kill a large guard in less than 30seconds

xDromarx
10-21-2011, 09:00 AM
People have to stop being retarded, bladers have the highest dps, always have, always will. Buffs, debuffs, and pots also exaggerate their bm2 more than they do any other class.

ROFLwiz
10-21-2011, 09:00 AM
People are going way too far as to say that warriors s.uck in war. Every class is good at war.

BL....

xDromarx
10-21-2011, 09:01 AM
BL....

highest dps in the game and helps avoid mass debuffs? High survivability + intuition? I could keep going.

ROFLwiz
10-21-2011, 09:03 AM
highest dps in the game and helps avoid mass debuffs? High survivability + intuition? I could keep going.

No AoE... worst bm2 for war... i guess they can tank???

xDromarx
10-21-2011, 09:05 AM
No AoE... worst bm2 for war... i guess they can tank???

Go learn how to actually play a blader in war, then come back to argue.

Immortal Dilemma
10-21-2011, 09:08 AM
Yes, WAs are defended nice here.

ROFLwiz
10-21-2011, 09:14 AM
Go learn how to actually play a blader in war, then come back to argue.

learn how no blader outscores a wiz or a wa if they are all equally geared, then come back and say bl is better then any other class in war.

NiteFalcon
10-21-2011, 09:15 AM
I gotta agree with dromar here, every class brings something to the table in war. its just some roles are more fun/boring than others

WA - carries, WI - carries, FA - can carry, FB - anti-carry, FS - antipush, BL - single target assassins

Immortal Dilemma
10-21-2011, 09:18 AM
Class dispute is like a race war...stop being racist
>.<

xDromarx
10-21-2011, 09:18 AM
learn how no blader outscores a wiz or a wa if they are all equally geared, then come back and say bl is better then any other class in war.

Maybe you should learn to read before you try to talk with grown ups. I said every class is good in war, and you said bladers weren't. Now it's your impression that it was mentioned that bladers are better than other classes in war? Every class has its own role in war, and it's about time that people like you realize that scoring less than other people doesn't necessarily mean you contributed less to the war effort.

ROFLwiz
10-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Class dispute is like a race war...stop being racist
>.<

Internet... =P

ZetsubouSensei
10-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Inb4 kavmaum in venus

Sprite
10-21-2011, 09:20 AM
war score =/= class isn't good in war

fb are probably the most valuable class to have on your side in war, even if they don't score in the top 5

NiteFalcon
10-21-2011, 09:21 AM
no one takes a rez out better than a blader waaazzzaa

ROFLwiz
10-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Maybe you should learn to read before you try to talk with grown ups. I said every class is good in war, and you said bladers weren't. Now it's your impression that it was mentioned that bladers are better than other classes in war? Every class has its own role in war, and it's about time that people like you realize that scoring less than other people doesn't necessarily mean you contributed less to the war effort.

grown ups? ur playing a mmorpg and u think ur grown up? kaka... IMO BL's do contribute the least as far as AoE and killing goes. with that being said they are nice for taking down guardians and gates and single targets. But if war was how it was suppose to be, 50v50 or more, bl's would lack a whole lot. Reason being they use marti with having 0 range = death.

Lann
10-21-2011, 09:32 AM
well ppl need to stop basing war on score...having a high score has nothing to do with helping the nation win

Sprite
10-21-2011, 09:33 AM
well ppl need to stop basing war on score...having a high score has nothing to do with helping the nation win

well more than not it does. i could be farming 10 caps by myself, thus giving my nation a 10 man advantage :\
however, there are certain situations that apply when saying that even if you have a low war score, you still contributed a lot to your nation. these situations include:
a) you're a builder (self explanatory)
b) you're a fb (you're squishy, but you keep the other nation cc'd)
c) you're a bl (you farm guards and res towers all day)

Lann
10-21-2011, 09:34 AM
i could be using dmg hax and farming gates 24/7 to be top score

xDromarx
10-21-2011, 09:37 AM
grown ups? ur playing a mmorpg and u think ur grown up? kaka... IMO BL's do contribute the least as far as AoE and killing goes. with that being said they are nice for taking down guardians and gates and single targets. But if war was how it was suppose to be, 50v50 or more, bl's would lack a whole lot. Reason being they use marti with having 0 range = death.

I could imagine that if someone like you played a blader that they would die easily, but if you actually know how to play one then you would realize that they have a bad reputation for no reason. A blader's role in war isn't to tank first of all, so why even bring it up? But as far as tanking goes they have high hp, high base defense and very high defense rate. Combine this with intuition when you have it up, and you can avoid every bm2 attack targeted at you and regardless of what bm you are in you can kill extremely fast. In bm2 (especially with ii and/or int.) you're the fastest guardian, rez, rez builder, and single target killer in war. In bm1, which op compared to every other bm1 except fb, you still hit really hard and can easily kill small groups of players by yourself. For party utility you offer the ability to negate debuffs which is unbelievably helpful, and field of fear does help increase dps on guards. There isn't anything bad about bladers in war, you just don't know how to control one or base your opinion of them solely on the garbage farmers that use them.

BBarry
10-21-2011, 09:45 AM
I like watching a well placed AOD completely change the outcome over an area :)

silver
10-21-2011, 09:47 AM
I could imagine that if someone like you played a blader that they would die easily, but if you actually know how to play one then you would realize that they have a bad reputation for no reason. A blader's role in war isn't to tank first of all, so why even bring it up? But as far as tanking goes they have high hp, high base defense and very high defense rate. Combine this with intuition when you have it up, and you can avoid every bm2 attack targeted at you and regardless of what bm you are in you can kill extremely fast. In bm2 (especially with ii and/or int.) you're the fastest guardian, rez, rez builder, and single target killer in war. In bm1, which op compared to every other bm1 except fb, you still hit really hard and can easily kill small groups of players by yourself. For party utility you offer the ability to negate debuffs which is unbelievably helpful, and field of fear does help increase dps on guards. There isn't anything bad about bladers in war, you just don't know how to control one or base your opinion of them solely on the garbage farmers that use them.

OMg intuition doesnt work in war other than player auto attack or monster. Bl fail at war that why there no blader war video.

Deadera
10-21-2011, 09:52 AM
I might have to revisit my wizard... possiably yet another reroll

Cathy
10-21-2011, 09:52 AM

Remember, you're talking to a 1 shot mat wiz.

Lann
10-21-2011, 09:54 AM
intuition works...its just that when u crit or combo it doesnt work
in bm2 u can't combo which means their non crits will make them miss

ROFLwiz
10-21-2011, 09:56 AM

I did claim in my last post that bl's are good at gates/guardians and or single target, right? the party buff is good but it's cooldown is garb. int doesn't really doesn't work in war unless they are in bm2(can't combo). bm1 is pro but still there AoE range holds em back from getting there bm1's full potential. and Bl's still are the most lacking class as far as war goes.

ROFLwiz
10-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Remember, you're talking to a 1 shot mat wiz.

Sorry for this sped that has no life and likes to butt into convo's and say something way off topic. apparently when u mess up in a ft2 and have to do RL things and u turn into a 1shot wiz. lololol

ROFLwiz
10-21-2011, 10:04 AM
I did claim in my last post that bl's are good at gates/guardians and or single target, right? the party buff is good but it's cooldown is garb. int doesn't really doesn't work in war unless they are in bm2(can't combo). bm1 is pro but still there AoE range holds em back from getting there bm1's full potential. and Bl's still are the most lacking class as far as war goes.

And on top of that i have 0 problem with bl's pve wise. i am actually quite jelly of int for pve lol

Deadera
10-21-2011, 11:36 AM
idk about other wizzys out there but when ever i was playing my wiz and in pve or dungeon and i wasnt... in bm2 i felt useless lol always dieing so thats a big con to me compared to wa`s

xChaosForte
10-21-2011, 11:43 AM
It's really all about your skill with the class. i have seen every class in the top spot in wars more than once. except nowadays yah ppl abuse the wiz and FA and their dps and shizzz. but as for roles everything is important. i personally dont care about my points, all i care about is my 30 usually. otherwise yah i assasinate some ppl andd i help debuff guardians/people to help my team kill them. bladers,yah you could do the perspective of not scoring as high but when u do the perspective of bladers being decent at taking down things like res's and guardians and help take bases way faster? yah id say that helps for the win. like some other ppl said in this thread. everyone is all "points points points" when really it's suppose to be about team work to win. ik its a game but take it in the perspective of a real life war sorta-speak.

Tenrai
10-21-2011, 12:21 PM
they just too fast, all wa needs is blink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKChxPrVk7Y

Lann
10-21-2011, 12:25 PM
thats pretty skilled but that doesn't really mean you would do well in war since war is about skill,gear,and tactics :O

BBarry
10-21-2011, 01:17 PM
LOL tenrai is horrible

Deadera
10-21-2011, 01:45 PM
K so i have a 2nd question

Should i switch to my 161 wizzy D:

from my 141 warrior

Sprite
10-21-2011, 01:46 PM
K so i have a 2nd question

Should i switch to my 161 wizzy D:

from my 141 warrior

how much alz do you have roughly?

Deadera
10-21-2011, 01:48 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
none
only alittle gear off warrior i could prolly sell ... and btw DAM i just sent that msg lol....

Deadera
10-21-2011, 01:51 PM
but thing is my wiz already has all of this stuff

Mergaheph`s ring

(Characterbinding) Pherystin Orb of Fatal +6 24CDI/8CRI

(Character Binding) S.Tit Martial Gloves(WI) of Outrageous +6
2 sloted w/ 3% Hp Steal %

Stit Martial SUit (WI) of Outrageous +7 sloted w/ alz drop amount +15%

HR 7 99.01%

390 AP no runes equiped

Pherystin Orb of Deathblow 32% cdi +6 (account bound)

Nothing to be proud of but its not starting from nothing lol

Sprite
10-21-2011, 01:56 PM
so you have 15 rate from ring, 8 rate from orb, 5 rate from base, and i'm guessing you have a kred so that's ...
15 + 8 + 5 + 3 = 31 rate... you can probably get a 8 rate 20 dmg osm martial helm and use a rol+1 for 49 rate total.

then you can buy some stit gloves/ boots/ and buy some bos5 and you should be good to go

[GM] Snow
10-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Hey guys I'm a wizard :)

Deadera
10-21-2011, 02:03 PM
Unfortunitly i dont have a kred... i had until my account was hacked and my 174 wizzy was xfered from my acc =/

Yet estsoft doesnt care to recover any of my stuff so yeah

but yeah i might reroll depending on how much i can get for some of my gear cause my wiz is pre noob geared and i can build up alz w/ him later

Deadera
10-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Snow!

i got pictures of u!

[GM] Snow
10-21-2011, 02:20 PM
That's a little weird but okay.
Who wants to teach me some blink dash fade skills :)

Deadera
10-21-2011, 02:22 PM
lol i mean from when u stalked me in mf for 3 days

Deadera
10-21-2011, 02:23 PM
every day in mf u would show up n say hi ;D

Museifu
10-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Snow;273482']That's a little weird but okay.
Who wants to teach me some blink dash fade skills :)

lol to dash in a combo, cast energy field to make your character walk (you can dash between lances with this :O!)
whiel walking press dash
the combo bar will reset, press the combo button at the good time.

Do the same thing to fade ro blink in a combo. But when you blink(or fade), the combo bar doesn't reset, it continues from where it was at. And it fills up very fast so you have to press the combo button very clickly after using blink.

Now explain to me why blinking and fading in combo is so poorly optimized. Sometimes i can blink in combos but other times the combo will break for no reasons, even if i press the skills at the exact same time.

[GM] Snow
10-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Energy field is fail for wizard? Can someone confirm or deny.

Museifu
10-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Snow;273491']Energy field is fail for wizard? Can someone confirm or deny.
you don't use energy field to attack, you never atk with it. You simply press it. Since it has a lwo range, you character will walk to the target. You can only dash, blink or fade in a combo when your character is walking. Casting energy field in the middle of a lance combo will make you able to dash even if your target is within the range of oyu other normal combo skills

[GM] Snow
10-21-2011, 02:46 PM
I shall be practicing!

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Warrior is a major part of party dps. Fury and panic increase everyone's damage significantly. They are also the main tank of a party.

Wiz are used for mobility and their bm2 is most likely the highest dps bm in the game. A wiz on bm2 doing long range attacks can destroy groups of people in war and have extremely large aoe for dungeons.

It really depends on your play style. Both classes have a main dps roll to play. The difference is mobility versus tank.

So Wrong >___<

NiteFalcon
10-21-2011, 03:12 PM
snow, d0 u no u r cute?

boredom
10-21-2011, 03:12 PM
So Wrong >___<

Notice how I said "most likely"? I only have experience playing WA and WI mainly. Let me guess, WI dps is only beatten by BL dps?

I was giving the guy a general overview of the class as a whole, not give him an exact definition. WI for mobility, WA for tank.

Exception
10-21-2011, 03:34 PM
funny guy, I've played both classes at a high level, and I can say for sure that wizards can succeed more easily with just having good accessories and weapons. I can destroy any warrior in war on my wizard which has mystic armors. wizards are only negated by FB's, but there's nothing a warrior can do to stop one. warriors on the other hand absolutely need good armors because they have to tank in the thick of the fight. Name one warrior that is dominant in war and isn't completely geared out with both armors/weapons/accessories. I guarantee you can't. I find it hard to believe that you have ever warred in your life if you can't see this.

And since your such a complete sped, here is an example of a wizard that doesn't have good armors dominating in war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibdY88oJktU

ROFL!! This WI doesn't have good armors? I doubt it.

Sprite
10-21-2011, 03:37 PM
ROFL!! This WI doesn't have good armors? I doubt it.

im in osm amp +8/9 wsup dog

TitusTyrannus
10-21-2011, 03:39 PM
XI doesnt need armor. He has m.att, dmg, amp, and skill. No one can hit him, so he doesnt need def. See his sig? 862 def.

xvxURIZENxvx
10-21-2011, 03:42 PM
30 something rate resist > 1300 defense

Exception
10-21-2011, 03:57 PM
im in osm amp +8/9 wsup dog

5k+ HP and 862 def with osm amp +8/9. okay.

XI doesnt need armor. He has m.att, dmg, amp, and skill. No one can hit him, so he doesnt need def. See his sig? 862 def.

First, 862 def is not super low for a WI and with bm/aura a WI will have epic def anyway.
Second, I'm considering NiteFalcon statement that "a wizard that doesn't have good armors dominating in war". I disagree with this.

Sprite
10-21-2011, 04:01 PM
5k+ HP and 862 def with osm amp +8/9. okay.

First, 862 def is not super low for a WI and with bm/aura a WI will have epic def anyway.
Second, I'm considering NiteFalcon statement that "a wizard that doesn't have good armors dominating in war". I disagree with this.

oh yea, let's just ignore the fact that xi put in his stats in vrs with saint's weap + buff

calculating that out again for actual stats
> 812 def
> 4.5k hp

SantaClaus
10-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Santa's Stats
>11atk
>7def
>5rate
>20dmg
>1 amp[
>50hp

Exception
10-21-2011, 05:01 PM
oh yea, let's just ignore the fact that xi put in his stats in vrs with saint's weap + buff

calculating that out again for actual stats
> 812 def
> 4.5k hp

Oh, sorry! Am I supposed to know how XI puts his stats on VRS? That guy Titus tells me to look at his sig.

812def and 4.5k HP is still considered to be high stats for a WI.

In the video, at 3:15 you hit 6k+ on the WA. Sick!

Sprite
10-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Yee Yee. This saints weap is 5 amp 30cd over a leg

jimbo
10-21-2011, 05:26 PM

that wa prly in osmium amp and that wizzy prly just in plain forcy no slot or slot with trash in slot

well said

lol who disagreed with you

Cathy
10-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Oh, sorry! I'm I supposed to know how XI puts his stats on VRS? That guy Titus tells me to look at his sig.

812def and 4.5k HP is still considered to be high stats for a WI.

In the video, at 3:15 you hit 6k+ on the WA. Sick!

huh

silver
10-21-2011, 05:30 PM
time to ditch blader and re-roll to wiz.

elite saix
10-21-2011, 06:29 PM

Hmm maybe people prefer wizards over warrior because they like MAGIC?
OR maybe they enjoy a long range class?
OR perhaps, by some chance they like having great AOE and being a staple in parties for dungeons?

Hahahaha you are iPokemon? And I thought a high lvl wiz would understand.

To be able to compare things they have to be the like in the way they perform. Comparing wa and wiz is as useless as comparing a toaster to a computer.

And just toshing it out there, but your thread title and statement in the thread are totally different...
"Why do people prefer wizards over warriors?"

"...if anyone thinks wizzys are better people wrong me and tell me how"

Lol'ing at you, ya dun goof'ed.

/closethread

Deadera
10-21-2011, 06:37 PM

And just toshing it out there, but your thread title and statement in the thread are totally different...
"Why do people prefer wizards over warriors?"
/closethread

"Toshing it out there"... lol yeah well im not gonna be taking any advice from u

Deadera
10-21-2011, 06:38 PM
And u missed the point of the question.. read the previous pages of comments and u might understand what the point of the thread is

jimbo
10-21-2011, 06:39 PM
well to be honest they not better than wa but they fun to play with . look up the definition of a game -_-
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/game

wizzy are fun to play with i had one before i sold it for a cr+2

elite saix
10-21-2011, 06:50 PM
"Toshing it out there"... lol yeah well im not gonna be taking any advice from u

nice comeback, too bad since its a reference to a television show, (Tosh.0)

its kinda sad that you literally scanned through my comment to look for something that looked incorrect, even though it was intended to be spelled how it was.

And u missed the point of the question.. read the previous pages of comments and u might understand what the point of the thread is

Really? because last time I checked when you create a thread you put the title of it, obviously, and then you describe and expand on what the title of the thread means.

Not my job to scan through 9 pages of meaningless comments when I wanted to directly speak to you.

Any ways I could go on and call you f---face, retard, all that but I'm just going to end this conversation here.

/endpointlessthread

Lann
10-21-2011, 07:05 PM
wiz op hit me 3k crits with lances when im in bm2 aura (1.8k def) with bringer title :D WI worst nightmare the fbs!

xChaosForte
10-21-2011, 07:06 PM
tosh.0 is awesomeee

Yakadian
10-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Warrior is sexy .

Nuff salad.

SantaClaus
10-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Bl>wi+fb+wa+fa+fs

Sprite
10-21-2011, 08:07 PM
WHY YOU ASK? BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT

/thread

SantaClaus
10-21-2011, 08:08 PM
umm yes?

Fishin
10-21-2011, 09:09 PM
Toasters are stronger than computers :3...fly faster and further when thrown...and can easily be thrown again../trolledthetroll

doomer123
10-21-2011, 09:14 PM
fa best class

SantaClaus
10-21-2011, 09:16 PM
BL the shtyiest class in game

Sprite
10-21-2011, 09:37 PM
fa best class

hi ur cute can i get yo #?

Atheist
10-22-2011, 01:35 AM
Epic WI gear always falls last in dungeons because WI use to be pretty good. Now after all that downgrading, playing is WI isn't as fun. WA and FB have been OP for so long now. EST seems to only focus on downgrading WI for some reason. I can't believe they increased the cool time for blink. I use to move so much smoother before.

Spur
10-22-2011, 07:40 AM
theres only 1 advantage in using a WI. u get to be lazy like me and bm2 autoatk, other than that i see no other reason

jimbo
10-22-2011, 07:54 AM
theres only 1 advantage in using a WI. u get to be lazy like me and bm2 autoatk, other than that i see no other reason

lol nuff said anyone can buy sp packs

Sprite
10-22-2011, 08:40 AM

hi spur are you coming back yet? :(

Deadera
10-22-2011, 11:44 AM
o.o mmmmmmm S> 1slot pc osm gs +9 non binding pm ipokemon or send me msg on forum

ROFLwiz
10-22-2011, 12:00 PM
^ilol'dd

doomer123
10-22-2011, 01:00 PM
hi ur cute can i get yo #?

no :(

Deadera
10-22-2011, 02:44 PM
lol

providen1990
10-22-2011, 04:28 PM
I am a WI too and i have about 4k3 hp with a set that are all extended for hp (180 hp x2) lvl 14 hp rune and a good title at 160ish so a 4k5 hp is high for WI and also that video is when XI has the saint weapon so you cant prove that WI don't need good gear since the weapon give way more important stat than def.
If u are a WA who have good accessory and epaulet and full forcium will you can still be good in war just like WI.
WI and WA are so different, u cant compare them since their playing style are completely opposite so i can't answer whoever ask about this problem

SantaClaus
10-22-2011, 04:46 PM
hay can you shut up

xChaosForte
10-22-2011, 04:52 PM
hay can you shut up

dont be fussy

SantaClaus
10-22-2011, 05:06 PM
make both and pick which one you like so much easier

Lann
10-22-2011, 05:08 PM
i played all classes ..FB,WI,WA are the best

jimbo
10-22-2011, 05:18 PM
i played all classes ..FB,WI,WA are the best

yeah i gotta get me a fb deciding on lvling up my blader and move him to t4 and my wa to t5 or buying a fb for t5 keep my wa in t4 and bl t3 fs t2 and fa t1

Deadera
10-22-2011, 05:52 PM
i personaly like fa,wiz and warrior the most

Deadera
10-24-2011, 06:44 AM
well thx for replys ive pretty much decided warrior after trying to reroll to wizzy the def was to much for me i was dieing to much compared to wa...

The lazyness that wizzy bm2 provides isnt worth the alertness when ur not in bm2 unlike warriors where i never worry about my hp!

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 07:01 AM
Dps chart
fa > all
nuff said

ROFLwiz
10-24-2011, 07:27 AM
Dps chart
fa > all
nuff said

i lol'd, wiz and bl bm2 pwns fa bm2 buff said.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 09:12 AM
ROFL U JUST PROVED YOU KNOW NOTHING BOUT THIS GAME

fa bm2 is the best dps in the game for multiple reasons . . .
next time kid think before you post

Halcy
10-24-2011, 09:16 AM
ROFL U JUST PROVED YOU KNOW NOTHING BOUT THIS GAME

fa bm2 is the best dps in the game for multiple reasons . . .
next time kid think before you post

and the reasons are...?

Cathy
10-24-2011, 09:23 AM
On a single target, with no debuffs/buffs other than your own, FA bm2 is considered the 4th highest dps bm2 in the game, or the 3rd lowest...

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 09:33 AM
first of all we can multi target
second our bm2 is faster than bladers ( Tested and Confirmed)
no retargeting needed
if you know anything bout fa like you think you do you wouldnt say such stupid crap

fa is best dps in the game already tested and confirmed
so cathy and halcy plz rethink your comments b4 u post

Halcy
10-24-2011, 09:38 AM
first of all we can multi target
second our bm2 is faster than bladers ( Tested and Confirmed)
no retargeting needed
if you know anything bout fa like you think you do you wouldnt say such stupid crap

fa is best dps in the game already tested and confirmed
so cathy and halcy plz rethink your comments b4 u post

1. what does multi target have to do with dps on bosses?
2. if you want to talk about multi target, wi and wa can hit more than 2 targets at once with aoe.
3. faster does not mean stronger, 10 tickles vs 5 punches, your choice
4. so just because fa doesn't have to retarget, it means you have the best dps? brb lol'ing
if you know anything about dps, you shouldn't be starting this conversation, too bad you don't.

xDromarx
10-24-2011, 09:41 AM
can't tell if sped or stupid

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 09:48 AM
umm halcy we talking bout dps in general haha and what if u killing boss and someone try to attack you and take boss?or u are in guild war. . . dnt get me started about nation war. . . wat u gonna do?
oh and halcy faster do mean stonger is your a decently geard fa but you wouldnt know anything bout that

wi cant retarget thats why FA is the best for dps

please do your homework

Halcy
10-24-2011, 09:51 AM
umm halcy we talking bout dps in general haha and what if u killing boss and someone try to attack you and take boss?or u are in guild war. . . dnt get me started about nation war. . . wat u gonna do?
oh and halcy faster do mean stonger is your a decently geard fa but you wouldnt know anything bout that

wi cant retarget thats why FA is the best for dps

please do your homework

k, too stupid to be trolling me right now

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 09:51 AM
halcy are u even a fa?

Halcy
10-24-2011, 09:54 AM
fa was the first class i made. this game is as simple as it gets, you're just making it look complicated

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 10:01 AM
halcy your fa must be fail cuz u really sound like u dnt know the first thing about em

ROFLwiz
10-24-2011, 10:11 AM
halcy your fa must be fail cuz u really sound like u dnt know the first thing about em

You're obviously new here. Umm as far as bm2 goes they lack A LOT and if think they can out dps a bl's bm2 u should just uninstall, cuz u fail. Just because u can out dps ur nub friend who has crap gear like u, doesn't mean fa's have best dps in game.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 10:19 AM
dude stop right there and think about what you just said . . .
first off im not new i been playing since beta
second how would you know i have crap gear?
you dnt even know me haha come at me better than that meng
nub friend you mean brolic? yea i thought so

Cathy
10-24-2011, 10:33 AM
halcy are u even a fa?

You act like you have to main a class to know about it...

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 10:40 AM
well actually the more you play that class the more you learn about it
point blank period

Cathy
10-24-2011, 10:44 AM
well actually the more you play that class the more you learn about it
point blank period
so if i was a new person playing game i would trust the person who who is high lv plays that class fore years than some scrub that barley plays that class

There's a difference between playing a class well through experience, and knowing general things about a class like what skills have the most dps, and where they stand in the 6 classes in terms of bm2 dps. Those are things that any person who's past lv.140 would know. You don't have to have a BL or an FS to know that BL is the highest single target dps in the game, and FS is the lowest. If you know nothing about every class I can't understand how you can run party dungeons or war at all.

buymeplz
10-24-2011, 10:57 AM
im pretty sure dps means damage per second not fastest skill animation per second.
bl are just stronger with all there shorts and debufs and the fact they can 2claw fa really doesn't seem so fast

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 11:11 AM
FA>BL in terms of dps in general pvp,pk,bm2
thats is my option based on years of experince and talking to friends that are widely known as one of the best in their class both FA and BL and iv tested this

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 11:12 AM
see buymeplz understands
lol >__<

Cathy
10-24-2011, 11:13 AM
FA>BL in terms of dps in general pvp,pk,bm2
thats is my option based on years of experince and talking to friends that are widely known as one of the best in their class both FA and BL and iv tested this

I'm sure you meant opinion and not option, but there are no opinions here. Math is an exact science.

buymeplz
10-24-2011, 11:14 AM
see buymeplz understands
lol >__<

well not entirely because it really comes down to has da better gear

xDromarx
10-24-2011, 11:14 AM
so is he trolling or is he just this stupid?

ZetsubouSensei
10-24-2011, 11:15 AM
mr scholarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 11:16 AM
yea thats true but generally fa comes out on top

Cathy
10-24-2011, 11:17 AM
well not entirely because it really comes down to has da better gear

That's not really a great argument because of course any well geared player of any class will outdps a poorly geared player of any class. Given similar level of gear and runes, no buffs or debuffs other than their own, on a single target, FA bm2 is the 4th highest dps bm2 out of the 6 classes.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 11:20 AM
dro ~________________________________~

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 11:22 AM
cathy your wrong lol xD keep making me laugh . . . 4th really? get real

xDromarx
10-24-2011, 11:35 AM
k so speds can stop arguing.

in terms of individual bm2aura dps vs pluma with only your shorts/debuffs, with maximum endgame potential, you've got:
1/2: Blader / Warrior with almost identical dps
3: Wizard

4: Fa
5/6: Fs/Fb

In terms of party dps, with fury, fof, hl, and pc:
1:Blader
2:Wizard
3:Warrior

5/6: Fs/Fb

fbs lose because they have no shorts of their own.
Obviously there are other scenarios to take into consideration, like plain bm2 dps in/out of party, but this is a better demonstration of potential.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2011, 11:38 AM
dro i have to disagree but its w/e meng im tired of arguing

xDromarx
10-24-2011, 11:39 AM
dro i have to disagree but its w/e meng im tired of arguing

There is no opinion involved with numerical equations. There is simply no room for interpretation.

buymeplz
10-24-2011, 11:46 AM
That's not really a great argument because of course any well geared player of any class will outdps a poorly geared player of any class. Given similar level of gear and runes, no buffs or debuffs other than their own, on a single target, FA bm2 is the 4th highest dps bm2 out of the 6 classes.

its just an opinion of mine realy because i didnt realy play fa long eonugh to know em dat well but overal bl n wa do have best solo times

Cathy
10-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Purple number is BL bm2. Green number is FA bm2.
This was done using lasthour's calculator, with bm2+aura+full shorts (90 cd for FA : 25 amp, 400 add dmg, -200 def for BL), on Pluma's defense.
I presumably added 30 cd for FA (because of aura and aos) and 15 cd for BL (because of aura)

I chose to use this BL and FA's stats for calculation because they are both 180 rank and have about 7600 score.

http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id.php?id_char=54

http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id.php?id_char=1301

Sprite
10-24-2011, 12:13 PM
yo my wizart cant solo manti with saints weap amidoinitright?

Deadera
10-24-2011, 01:38 PM
k so speds can stop arguing.

in terms of individual bm2aura dps vs pluma with only your shorts/debuffs, with maximum endgame potential, you've got:
1/2: Blader / Warrior with almost identical dps
3: Wizard

5: Fs

6: Fb

In terms of party dps, with fury, fof, hl, and pc:
1:Blader
2:Wizard
3:Warrior

5: Fs

6: Fb

fbs lose because they have no shorts of their own.
Obviously there are other scenarios to take into consideration, like plain bm2 dps in/out of party, but this is a better demonstration of potential.

mmmm i agree but is this with retargeting factored in?

xDromarx
10-24-2011, 01:58 PM
Yes although the difference between fs and fb isn't as large as I mentioned, no dps gap needed there. They're actually very similar.

xRaginx
10-24-2011, 02:11 PM
well more than not it does. i could be farming 10 caps by myself, thus giving my nation a 10 man advantage :\
however, there are certain situations that apply when saying that even if you have a low war score, you still contributed a lot to your nation. these situations include:
c) you're a bl (you farm guards and res towers all day)

thats what i do c) dnt hundge me :/

Deadera
10-24-2011, 02:17 PM
sorry being specific here but... what kinda retargeting? like blader 2 claw? warrior 1-2 repeat? fs one throw? fb stabbing only?

Cause i personally belive that wizzys have the best dps but is very close to warriors and bladers

i could be wrong though no doubting that

xDromarx
10-24-2011, 02:37 PM
sorry being specific here but... what kinda retargeting? like blader 2 claw? warrior 1-2 repeat? fs one throw? fb stabbing only?

Cause i personally belive that wizzys have the best dps but is very close to warriors and bladers

i could be wrong though no doubting that

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/6245/bm2u.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/bm2u.png/)

xRaginx
10-24-2011, 02:39 PM
garb will be garb
banned hacker will stay perma banned

SantaClaus
10-24-2011, 02:42 PM
blade shooter sheitiest bm2

xDromarx
10-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Sorry, Fs have the worst bm2.

SantaClaus
10-24-2011, 02:47 PM
Sorry, Fs have the worst bm2.

hell nah

Jack3d
10-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Why are you comparing all the classes DPS w/out retarget

Deadera
10-24-2011, 02:56 PM
lol ty dromar the data is very helpful but no calculation for wizzys

i know u cant because its a random order of moves so its all a mystery? if wizzys have better dps

lol unless w/ ur program u can program one in

xDromarx
10-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Why are you comparing all the classes DPS w/out retarget
You know how to read? Guess not.

lol ty dromar the data is very helpful but no calculation for wizzys

i know u cant because its a random order of moves so its all a mystery? if wizzys have better dps

lol unless w/ ur program u can program one in

If I have a number there it's proof that calculation is possible. Just download a wizard bm2 calculator.

SantaClaus
10-24-2011, 03:03 PM
find me one

xDromarx
10-24-2011, 03:04 PM
find me one

http://www.google.com (http://www.google.com/)

Got you some help there bro.

SantaClaus
10-24-2011, 03:07 PM
http://www.google.com (http://www.google.com/)

Got you some help there bro.

kool what do i put in big fat box in the middle of the screen

Sprite
10-24-2011, 03:10 PM
kool what do i put in big fat box in the middle of the screen

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cabal+wizard+bm2+calculator

helped u out more there

Halcy
10-24-2011, 03:12 PM
what do i do after it loads?

SantaClaus
10-24-2011, 03:13 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cabal+wizard+bm2+calculator

helped u out more there

something better than google ...

SantaClaus
10-24-2011, 03:14 PM
what do i do after it loads?

you let it stay there

Deadera
10-24-2011, 03:23 PM
lol ty dro and.........

Bing>Google bro

SantaClaus
10-24-2011, 03:25 PM
hell nah bing hella slow

Andrea
10-24-2011, 03:29 PM
because no one likes to dance forever

providen1990
10-25-2011, 10:25 PM
If you calculated 1 hit retarget for WA the Lasthour should not show the 2nd, 3rd and 4th attack. in other word you didn't.
What kind of stat your have for each of the classes? i find it impossible to have those kind of DPS

Deadera
10-26-2011, 02:49 AM
I don't have the time to look for the qoute but I'm pretty sure earlier posts said he used end game gear for all classes so....

TitusTyrannus
10-26-2011, 03:32 AM
c) you're a bl (you farm guards and res towers all day) :/

I couldnt find the original source of this quote, so I stole it from Ragin. Either way, not all BLs are bad and farm guards and res towers...

http://i42.tinypic.com/1touoz.jpg

If you cant read it, its 29 kills and 239 points. 1.1M dmg given, 1.2M dmg taken.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2mxfryx.jpg

Sprite
10-26-2011, 08:08 AM
lol since when is 29 kills not = farming res towers/ guards? I seriously get that many going to omega the first 5-10 min

Slowpoke
10-26-2011, 08:28 AM
I couldnt find the original source of this quote, so I stole it from Ragin. Either way, not all BLs are bad and farm guards and res towers...

If you cant read it, its 29 kills and 239 points. 1.1M dmg given, 1.2M dmg taken.
8combo 4 killo.o
http://i43.tinypic.com/2mxfryx.jpg

Stole those kills from nvshielder/ u have more dmg taken than given o.o they were farming u xD

Wit xi said except t5 to hard for me now kakaka

Sprite
10-26-2011, 08:49 AM
lol i'm not saying that bl farming a guard/ res makes them bad - since that's what bl do. BL have the highest bm2 dps with 2 claw retarget and their shorts allow them to make short work of a single target...

TitusTyrannus
10-26-2011, 11:59 AM
lol since when is 29 kills not = farming res towers/ guards? I seriously get that many going to omega the first 5-10 min

You are a WI, you do lots of damage very quickly, therefore you get lots of kills. Whereas I have to get in close and get hit. This means its harder for me to get kills as a BL, making my 29 kills pretty good all things considered.

Stole those kills from nvshielder/ u have more dmg taken than given o.o they were farming u xD

I was in BM1/aura with all my shorts, plus I had a leg. Sure there was a large push there, but pretty sure the fact that it was an 8 combo, and not a 4 combo shows that I had to do a little more than just steal kills from NV. As for my dmg taken, thats because Im not a range class. I cant run away and hide like an FA or a WI when Im in the fight. Unlike you guys, I actually need to get my hands dirty.

Sprite
10-26-2011, 12:05 PM
You are a WI, you do lots of damage very quickly, therefore you get lots of kills. Whereas I have to get in close and get hit. This means its harder for me to get kills as a BL, making my 29 kills pretty good all things considered.

this is y u should stick to killing guards and res

xDromarx
10-26-2011, 12:40 PM
If you calculated 1 hit retarget for WA the Lasthour should not show the 2nd, 3rd and 4th attack. in other word you didn't.
What kind of stat your have for each of the classes? i find it impossible to have those kind of DPS

I never claimed I calculated any class as retargetting first of all. Second of all you should realize if you change the warrior's retarget to 1st hit that it's the exact same dps as just the first hit regardless of if there are hits after it shown. You could have at least chose an example of a class whose dps would have changed if you selected retarget. Showing the whole chart just makes for more comparisons.
Of course you find it impossible to have that kind of dps, you didn't read anything I posted.

xDromarx
10-26-2011, 12:53 PM
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7996/retarget.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/269/retarget.png/)

There's your retarget

BBarry
10-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Dromar your calcs are way off

FA is lowest by far
FB second lowest
FS third lowest

Try again noob

xDromarx
10-26-2011, 01:38 PM
wat

TitusTyrannus
10-26-2011, 02:01 PM
this is y u should stick to killing guards and res

So, basically you are saying that BLs should farm all war long... Funny how usually everyone yells at the people who farm.

Sprite
10-26-2011, 03:22 PM
So, basically you are saying that BLs should farm all war long... Funny how usually everyone yells at the people who farm.

lol the bl that kill the res and push are more useful than the bl that go in and do minimal dmg to cap mobs. i never complain about bl farming guards lol... pioneer was a god of distraction too

DragonWi
10-26-2011, 05:19 PM
lol the bl that kill the res and push are more useful than the bl that go in and do minimal dmg to cap mobs. i never complain about bl farming guards lol... pioneer was a god of distraction too

yeah pioneer was annoying as hell in war -.-

elvie
10-26-2011, 06:51 PM
back in the old storm guardian tittle days; Pioneer + title + rw3 = unstoppable

buymeplz
10-26-2011, 08:06 PM
yeah pioneer was annoying as hell in war -.-

pioneer is rompe no?

DragonWi
10-26-2011, 08:07 PM
pioneer is rompe no?

is it? i didnt know that o.o

KillerOnDeck
10-27-2011, 12:13 AM
I'm sure you meant opinion and not option, but there are no opinions here. Math is an exact science.

Math isn't science you sped =/

Deadera
10-30-2011, 08:00 AM
mmmm forcy 3amp/10 orb or forcy 6cdi/10 orb, amp right?

Cathy
10-30-2011, 08:05 AM
Math isn't science you sped =/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mathematics

I wouldn't even bother trying college if I were you...

LaRazz
10-30-2011, 06:20 PM
just remember dookie wiz is dookie

Deadera
11-06-2011, 10:47 AM
ooo i guess i should update my character sigs.....meh maybe later