PDA

View Full Version : so......

buymeplz
10-25-2011, 01:31 PM
Does anyone really use those war dmg amplifiers?...and do they work? :o

xvxURIZENxvx
10-25-2011, 02:36 PM

Of course they do,why do you think so many people claim hax in NW?

Deathlymonkey
10-25-2011, 03:47 PM

Because I get hit through walls, because some FBs hit me 12k(and I hit 200) unbuffed and without bm1(trust me they have nothing, not even aura), because Han gets 1shot while having SI-Bringer-Saint's Buff-MS-VF-FI, because some people use skills with no delay...Do you want me to keep going?

buymeplz
10-25-2011, 04:03 PM
Because I get hit through walls, because some FBs hit me 12k(and I hit 200) unbuffed and without bm1(trust me they have nothing, not even aura), because Han gets 1shot while having SI-Bringer-Saint's Buff-MS-VF-FI, because some people use skills with no delay...Do you want me to keep going?

yes plz keep goin >:D

buymeplz
10-25-2011, 04:04 PM

you didn't really help, you kind of just made blunt statement

Valdoroth
10-25-2011, 04:52 PM

You can be hit through gates if close enough to the other person on the outside. You can be hit by lag hits. Sometimes ppl's player lags in one spot and can be hit when they're nowhere near. You probably got hit by someone like tomaboy or someone with 200+ cd and 50+ amp with a 15% amp pot on and high base atk bcs various factors like aura, bm, or atk pots. Yea that was odd about Han. I've not seen no dely skill, but it sounds like combo to me.

Yes the amplification thingies work well.

xDromarx
10-25-2011, 05:17 PM
Because I get hit through walls, because some FBs hit me 12k(and I hit 200) unbuffed and without bm1(trust me they have nothing, not even aura)

You probably got hit by someone like tomaboy or someone with 200+ cd and 50+ amp with a 15% amp pot on and high base atk
Legit 12k hit without bm? I lol'd.

Cathy
10-25-2011, 05:23 PM
You can be hit through gates if close enough to the other person on the outside. You can be hit by lag hits. Sometimes ppl's player lags in one spot and can be hit when they're nowhere near. You probably got hit by someone like tomaboy or someone with 200+ cd and 50+ amp with a 15% amp pot on and high base atk bcs various factors like aura, bm, or atk pots. Yea that was odd about Han. I've not seen no dely skill, but it sounds like combo to me.

Isn't it obvious that caps are hacking more than ever before because they're pissed about the forcecaliber?

I have been there for some of them, but with new saints wep no caps ever come to war anymore... =/

its gonna get even more dead just wait soon proc gonna be chasing there shadows.

SantaClaus
10-25-2011, 06:01 PM

yes they work

Deathlymonkey
10-26-2011, 04:18 AM

I said walls, not gates. For me, walls are the thorn barriers around mid or the walls around small bases(I don't get hit while dashing inside the small base, the person is literally combo'ing and attacking multiple times when I'm on the other side of the wall.)
I know how to recognize a hit due to my avatar glitching somewhere else. That's not what I was talking about here lol...I actually did get hit for 12k by a FB with no bm/aura/legacy while i had a legacy and aura...im close to 1.1k def with those, plus SI and some resists on title/gear.
Oh and btw I doubt toma hit me considering im proc too.
Again I've been playing for over 3 years, I know how to recognize a combo lol...when a warrior casts all skills at the same, it obviously isn't legit.

Slowpoke
10-26-2011, 07:54 AM
I would if quartz force was cheaper jajaja

CandiCoatted
10-26-2011, 07:59 AM

someone should tell odracula that

oh wait i said his name>>>>>>secrets out

CandiCoatted
10-26-2011, 08:43 AM
No offence but I think you just need to accept that there are a ton of hackers actually doing these things, telling yourself no one is hacking will just end up badly for you . and btw no delay skill is the most common thing to see.

i was in bm1 and aura with ob and mc and i was criting 8k to 9k on a unbuffed wiz o.o
If it help. lol wait nvm he had fi andreg juust not def buff

Valdoroth
10-26-2011, 10:53 AM
HO-LEE CRAP o.o i don't think i've ever been quoted that much.
A. Ya probably right Cathy
B. Poor Dracula
C. You right Dromar, he don't hit that hard. That's just unnatural
D. Suc.ks they suc.k that bad to resort to hacking (and still lose)
E. Redhair FB?