PDA

View Full Version : U guys should visit VENUS!

Fishin
10-25-2011, 08:28 PM
I think, BurningRaven and XI should def visit..maybe DrifterX and Trap?

jp1234
10-25-2011, 08:35 PM
lol

SantaClaus
10-25-2011, 08:36 PM
hell nah

DragonWi
10-25-2011, 08:40 PM
there is no reason to visit Venus, its dead -.-

Fishin
10-25-2011, 08:57 PM
Not even GM Ballade VISITED when I saw him in Chan 5 Merc bi...went back to venus and noooo NO GM came just to say hi and buff us...Im calling child services GM neglect us :(

NiteFalcon
11-30-2011, 04:55 PM
I believe titles don't reset anymore so if someone paid for my transfer sure I'd go visit venus.

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 07:09 PM
I think, BurningRaven and XI should def visit..maybe DrifterX and Trap?

Welcome to last week when everyone decided to leave venus. We are all moving to merc now. lol@venus....

What happens when a bunch of people leave venus and bring all the alz with them... Too bad GMs changed it to where you could only bring 5b at a time... had to bring 2 characters to merc..... o well...

"Greetings,

Thank you for the suggestion. If you wish you can server transfer, but the idea of server merging is unlikely to happen.

If you have any other questions, please contact us again.
Thank you.

Regards,
[GM] XXXXXX"

They say xfer servers, so draining venus and bring it to merc. GG

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 07:12 PM
a good 30 people has already shifted to merc bringing over 4b each char, gl venus we officially drained the economy.

inb4 gm bans some of us LOL to "Attempt " to restore balance by telling us our account has illegal alz

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 07:14 PM
a good 30 people has already shifted to merc bringing over 4b each char, gl venus we officially drained the economy.

inb4 gm bans some of us LOL to "Attempt " to restore balance by telling us our account has illegal alz

Yo dont worry they will bring it on venus! +15% exp to everything! yo lets just xfer back

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 07:17 PM
i like how they removed the 15% on venus lol

Cathy
11-30-2011, 07:18 PM
I liek how everyone in merc now :> big wars yayayayyaya

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 07:18 PM
i like how they removed the 15% on venus lol

lol 15% does not mean anything when your playing in a sever of 30 people. i guess they came to terms that it does nothing...took only what? um 6 months? lol

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 07:19 PM

I dove you!

Guardian of Proc Base!

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 07:20 PM
cathy when are we gonna go eat nuoc mam on the beach

spittaz
11-30-2011, 07:20 PM
ill stick 2 venus decent population
and not merc over crowed population..
cathy u should move 2 venus >.>

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 07:21 PM
ur sig says why

Cathy
11-30-2011, 07:23 PM
ill stick 2 venus decent population
and not merc over crowed population..
cathy u should move 2 venus >.>

"over crowded" is just stubborn venus people's term for "not dead" ... i prefer to be in the server where there's alz, items, commerce flowing, and wars that have people to kill...

SilentM
11-30-2011, 07:28 PM
There isn't going to be a merge, which means the people encouraging this transfer to Merc have no room to complain. Transferring more people and more alz out of Venus causes even more problems.
There will never be "no one" in Venus unless everyone on Venus quits or transfers. So unless you wanna pay for EVERYONE on Venus to go to Mercury, RAZZ, I suggest you stop sitting there on your high horse as if you weren't part of the problem.

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 07:29 PM
dead venus is dead u spanish KNOW IT ALREADY ITS DEAD. I RETIRED ALREADY STARTING TODAY

spittaz
11-30-2011, 07:30 PM
"over crowded" is just stubborn venus people's term for "not dead" ... i prefer to be in the server where there's alz, items, commerce flowing, and wars that have people to kill...
does it matter if theres alz??most ppl just buy them
war isnt dat dead in venus just t5

Cathy
11-30-2011, 07:31 PM

and that's the only tier that matters... everyone gonna stay 160 on their main forever?

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 07:31 PM

only reason why t5 is dead because everyone and thier mother wants to be together but refuses to go to t5 and play with the bic bois. if everyone wanted to level up to 170+ then t5 would be active thus encouraging more people to go t5? get the point as long as speds think playing in a lwoer tier because it has more people is fun then ever thought of leveling up and going to a higher tier and use full potential?

inb4pplcallmemad

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 07:32 PM
There isn't going to be a merge, which means the people encouraging this transfer to Merc have no room to complain. Transferring more people and more alz out of Venus causes even more problems.
There will never be "no one" in Venus unless everyone on Venus quits or transfers. So unless you wanna pay for EVERYONE on Venus to go to Mercury, RAZZ, I suggest you stop sitting there on your high horse as if you weren't part of the problem.

Im just doin what the GM told me to. If im unhappy go to merc. Im sorry that Ive asked my friends to come and follow me and Im sorry Ive I bought over a lot of alz. I asked the GMs if they were going to do anything about venus. I was unhappy, so I xfered. If they cared they would have done something to really help venus. ive sat back and watched as they tried to fix venus for what? almost a year now. Im done waiting for them and making action.

lol LaRazz the Killer of Venus!

Venus is great for a low level. But there is Nothing there for a geared higher level.... At least in merc there are people to play with, with skill and a lot better gear then what I have. Makes things fun again.

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 07:33 PM
and that's the only tier that matters... everyone gonna stay 160 on their main forever?

Venus is a lazy server, everyone just stays in T4 because they can kill the low levels in it and feel good!

SilentM
11-30-2011, 07:35 PM
dead venus is dead u spanish KNOW IT ALREADY ITS DEAD. I RETIRED ALREADY STARTING TODAY
A. I'm not paying money to transfer
B. Most of MY friends are STILL on Venus.
C. Which means that not everyone went to Mercury.
D. Cabal doesn't revolve around 180's and T5. Sure they contribute to dungeon running and items, but we still have plenty of people who dungeon run in Venus. This notion of the game being dead because Mercury has more people is ridiculous. Nation war still runs, Gms still hold events, people go to dungeons, big guilds exist, I still have friends to play with, war channel has its moments etc etc.
It's not to the extent of Mercury, but considering the servers ARE NOT MERGING, what's the point of comparing them? Untill ALL of my friends leave venus or quit, there is absolutely NO incentive for me to go to Mercury permanently.

spittaz
i wouldnt mind stayin lvl169 forever

Cathy
Venus is a lazy server, everyone just stays in T4 because they can kill the low levels in it and feel good!

That sounds boring -.-

At this point in time, considering how long cabal has been out and how long it's been since the 180 patch, t5 should be bigger and more fun than t4 >.>

Cathy
11-30-2011, 07:37 PM
D. Cabal doesn't revolve around 180's and T5. Sure they contribute to dungeon running and items, but we still have plenty of people who dungeon run in Venus. This notion of the game being dead because Mercury has more people is ridiculous. Nation war still runs, Gms still hold events, people go to dungeons, big guilds exist, I still have friends to play with, war channel has its moments etc etc.
It's not to the extent of Mercury, but considering the servers ARE NOT MERGING, what's the point of comparing them? Untill ALL of my friends leave venus or quit, there is absolutely NO incentive for me to go to Mercury permanently.

That's why we're encouraging a merge (even though it won't happen >.<)

I personally think a merge would make cabal a lot more fun >.>

spittaz
11-30-2011, 07:38 PM
That sounds boring -.-

At this point in time, considering how long cabal has been out and how long it's been since the 180 patch, t5 should be bigger and more fun than t4 >.>
u said it urself ppl in merc t4 dont have gear like ppl in venus in t4
idk if its true but it could b diff in venus t4 dan in merc t4

magicman22
11-30-2011, 07:39 PM
either way it fails -_- not to have big wars in t5 -_-

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 07:40 PM
point of a game = get max level. if not why are you playing if you wana talk and have fun go talk in a aim chat room at a playground or something thats fun and chatting. you play games to be the best not I AM GONAN CAMP AT A TIER FOR LIFE AND NOT GO FULL POTENTIAL. thats like saying you gonna stay 12 for rest of your life instead of being 21+

SilentM
11-30-2011, 07:40 PM
That sounds boring -.-

The people in T5 sold their characters, quit, and/or went to Mercury. Venus WAS the more populated in the beginning. Though, once server transfers and character transfers happened and a bunch of other things that made people transfer or quit, Venus emptied out. I say it probably started with people quitting and continued with the rest transferring out.

Notic
11-30-2011, 07:44 PM

Let's gooo Tang fever foreva

cabalwarrior
11-30-2011, 07:45 PM

um no since most are changing to proc lol have fun on the extra long wl

Cathy
11-30-2011, 07:46 PM
um no since most are changing to proc lol have fun on the extra long wl

TangDynaSty is helping out with that. Wars have been more even these last few days than they've ever been. And you act like wars are actually fun in venus..

Notic
11-30-2011, 07:47 PM

LOL you wrote: what's the point of comparing them? Until all of my friends leave or quit...QQ you think this is only about you and your friends? ahahha INB4YOURAGEBRO

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 07:47 PM

LOL, where to start with this...

A: Earn money to xfer ur character. I xfered off 2 characters from venus to carry my alz, all with vouchers...and I have been bring vouchers from venus to merc... so this shows your lazy to go out and earn alz.
B: Ive been playing in venus for what 3 years now??? Everyone has friend, maybe some will move with you maybe not. I know myself most of my close friends all moved over with me. Just so happens that it mostly all tang, and a few from outside guilds. Regardless, you have friend where every you go.
C: Idk why you put that poinless line
D: lmfao the point of the game? If the point of the game was to farm lower lvl tiers they why is EST tryin to do their best at taking most everything that helps allow people to stay in lower lvl tiers. Like being able to delvl yourself. Its much harder now. Have the people in Venus STILL cant even do an ft2, let alone a MO, so whats the point? Your still goin in partys into IC2 and IC1 with 7 people...Way to make alz, bringing me back to my point A.

spittaz
11-30-2011, 07:48 PM
point of game is 2 have fun..
and y would i wanna hit t5??alot more ppl who buy alz and have full forcium while i dnt waste money and still have terra..

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 07:50 PM
TangDynaSty is helping out with that. Wars have been more even these last few days than they've ever been. And you act like wars are actually fun in venus..

At least in merc people who get bringer deserve bringer it looks like. In venus the wars are so small that all people do in T5 is farm towers. Look at good old viva, cant hang in merc so he went to venus to farm towers and get bring and pretend he is good? lmfao or his girlfriend Aspeer....trash yo....

As for merc war

Cathy! Defender of Proc Base!!!!!!!!!! My new title for you xD

Notic
and y would i wanna hit t5??alot more ppl who buy alz and have full forcium while i dnt waste money and still have terra..

LOL so? i've beaten people with full forcium set with my osm amp...your point?

Dkmopper
ok heres why people left

1. cuz venus is full of retards like kavmaum even father handoi is a smart viet. venus has dumb speds like vodan oooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o<insert vietnam>o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
2. quit because peopel got tired of dealing with venus
3. all our freinds moved so we moved ( just like how your friends stay in t4 and u stay in t4)

Cathy
11-30-2011, 07:51 PM

I'm in t5 and I use stit, osm, and tera. whatchu trying to say >:

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 07:51 PM

dw i will be there to help u defend that base :)

Notic
11-30-2011, 07:52 PM
dw i will be there to help u defend that base :)

I just LOL'D

SantaClaus
11-30-2011, 07:53 PM
santa saying you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 07:53 PM

You dont need forcium to be good.

Look at Sky and Smoked for example, both of those two fbs are still in osm and Im in merc watching them hang in ch20 with people in forcium. Gear helps but does not mean anything. Even better example...

Look at XI.... Pro ass wiz, will school almost any other wiz in the game and he does not have amazing gear at all.

Skill > gear.... Your commet just goes to show you dont know how to play your character. The only way to learn how to play your character is PvP and pk.

spittaz
11-30-2011, 07:54 PM
lol =P
ur pro tho
i got epic orbs while i have +11/+9
u cant compare me 2 u
my gear is trash compared 2 urs
u play ur fa well unlike me -.-

Cathy
11-30-2011, 07:54 PM

Look at Sky and Smoked for example, both of those two fbs are still in osm and Im in merc watching them hang in ch20 with people in forcium. Gear helps but does not mean anything. Even better example...

Look at XI.... Pro ass wiz, will school almost any other wiz in the game and he does not have amazing gear at all.

Skill > gear.... Your commet just goes to show you dont know how to play your character. The only way to learn how to play your character is PvP and pk.

You should put that on your guild board

lol =P
ur pro tho
i got epic orbs while i have +11/+9
u cant compare me 2 u
my gear is trash compared 2 urs
u play ur fa well unlike me -.-

im a nab and my stats are trash. t5 probably not as hard as you think >.>
besides its only scary cause everyone hiding in t4. if everyone went into t5 it'd be the same difficulty level, but with stronger bm's and triple stack buffs

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 07:55 PM

look at vivaladix over 5000 bucks spent still cant win. now he is insisting he didnt buy alz. HOW2WIN FORUMS

Dkmopper
Dw the guild topic in merc is epic

SilentM
LOL you wrote: what's the point of comparing them? Until all of my friends leave or quit...QQ you think this is only about you and your friends? ahahha INB4YOURAGEBRO

That's EXACTLY what I mean. "Everyone left Venus." Everyone meaning YOUR friends? Because I still know a loooot of people on Venus.

cabalwarrior
11-30-2011, 07:56 PM

darkd went proc (must be scared of sei) raz i havent seen you in war idk maybe just busy hope you didnt get scared and go proc to, and only reason more caps been going is wexp event watch tomorrow when its done

Cathy
11-30-2011, 07:57 PM
darkd went proc (must be scared of sei) raz i havent seen you in war idk maybe just busy hope you didnt get scared and go proc to, and only reason more caps been going is wexp event watch tomorrow when its done

i saw razz in war like 3 hours ago

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 07:59 PM
cathy i saw u a hour ago :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY U NO ADD ME

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 07:59 PM
You should put that on your guild board

At this point in the game I should not have to say that, regardless I turned over guild leader to Darrkd today.

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 08:02 PM

As of right now I will remain cap, I have no desire to switch anytime soon. I war when i can but I have a busy work schedule, but when I can be in war, Ill be in war. haha Ive only been in merc for what 3 days now? Dont worry you will see my face a bit more

cabalwarrior
i saw razz in war like 3 hours ago

nvm that well still stand about darkd scared of a lil challenge, have fun on wl man :confused:

Cathy
lol so raz join darkd and ran to proc, scared of a little challenge in war -.- well back to wl 30 for you guys, have fun in lobby :confused:

no, i saw him on cap side... i can recognize his wiz -.-

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 08:03 PM
lol so raz join darkd and ran to proc, scared of a little challenge in war -.- well back to wl 30 for you guys, have fun in lobby :confused:

inb4notthinking....

Why do you think I keep calling Cathy Guardian of proc base? Everytime Im down there I see her guarding it like a boss! meaning Im cap you fool
Im the only male wiz with 2 sig weapons....not hard to spot me .....

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 08:03 PM
nvm that well still stand about darkd scared of a lil challenge, have fun on wl man :confused:

DO U NOT READ SPED HE SAID "As of right now I will remain cap" YOU DUMB VIET lol fking idiots these days -.-

cabalwarrior
11-30-2011, 08:04 PM
As of right now I will remain cap, I have no desire to switch anytime soon. I war when i can but I have a busy work schedule, but when I can be in war, Ill be in war. haha Ive only been in merc for what 3 days now? Dont worry you will see my face a bit more

good to here you enjoy a challenge unlike some former caps -.-

it was before your post raz i just seen cathy say she seen you in war so looked like you switch

SilentM
11-30-2011, 08:04 PM
LOL, where to start with this...

A: Earn money to xfer ur character. I xfered off 2 characters from venus to carry my alz, all with vouchers...and I have been bring vouchers from venus to merc... so this shows your lazy to go out and earn alz.
B: Ive been playing in venus for what 3 years now??? Everyone has friend, maybe some will move with you maybe not. I know myself most of my close friends all moved over with me. Just so happens that it mostly all tang, and a few from outside guilds. Regardless, you have friend where every you go.
C: Idk why you put that poinless line
D: lmfao the point of the game? If the point of the game was to farm lower lvl tiers they why is EST tryin to do their best at taking most everything that helps allow people to stay in lower lvl tiers. Like being able to delvl yourself. Its much harder now. Have the people in Venus STILL cant even do an ft2, let alone a MO, so whats the point? Your still goin in partys into IC2 and IC1 with 7 people...Way to make alz, bringing me back to my point A.

A. You can't transfer -everything.- That is a BIG minus for me. Also being lazy...IN A GAME?. Last thing I want to do on a game is "work." Technically spending time on a game in general IS being lazy. I choose to play it whenever I have time and whatever is fun FOR ME just like everyone else chooses to do what is fun for them.
B and C. I've been playing since open beta, what's your point? My point was that people say that "everyone" left but who is "everyone"? Your friends = everyone? My friends haven't all left, which means that it doesn't feel like "everyone left." Yeah all my Tang friends left, but that was like less than a quarter of the overall people I know in Venus.
D. I don't know who you know, but I know people that run MO and FT2 regularly. I've never gone to IC2 or IC1 with 7 people wtf? Maybe when those dungeons first came out I did, but after that it was 2-3 people at most.

Cathy
11-30-2011, 08:05 PM
inb4notthinking....

Why do you think I keep calling Cathy Guardian of proc base? Everytime Im down there I see her guarding it like a boss! meaning Im cap you fool
Im the only male wiz with 2 sig weapons....not hard to spot me .....

For the last two days every war I've been in I see you and leminh gate farming liek a baws :>

cabalwarrior
DO U NOT READ SPED HE SAID "As of right now I will remain cap" YOU DUMB VIET lol fking idiots these days -.-

lol your a idiot sir, i never knew im viet, sped

Cathy
good to here you enjoy a challenge unlike some former caps -.-

it was before your post raz i just seen cathy say she seen you in war so looked like you switch

loljooda

cabalwarrior
11-30-2011, 08:07 PM
loljooda

na hes just on proc temp he will be back, that comment was aimed right at darkd the newest convert.

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 08:07 PM
lol your a idiot sir, i never knew im viet, sped

sry its venus language for everything but azns or "unknown" races LOL. bare with me, sped.

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 08:08 PM
For the last two days every war I've been in I see you and leminh gate farming liek a baws :>

haha na that Invisiblewolf, and we are more after killing procs xD so much fun.... however you and ur stinking uproot makes us waist 2 roots on u! NOBUENO!

There are like 7 procs that keep trying to kill us down south. So much fun xD

cabalwarrior
11-30-2011, 08:10 PM
sry its venus language for everything but azns or "unknown" races LOL. bare with me, sped.

your a fool i already fix my post since raz clear up that he is not a coward my comment was based on cathy comment b4 raz posted, sped.

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 08:11 PM
your a fool i already fix my post since raz clear up that he is not a coward my comment was based on cathy comment b4 raz posted, sped.

sped do you even understand what i just said, sped

Cathy
11-30-2011, 08:11 PM

i said i saw raz in war 3 hours ago? did i say i saw him in proc side? think before you call anybody else a "fool" or "sped"

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 08:13 PM
A. You can't transfer -everything.- That is a BIG minus for me. Also being lazy...IN A GAME?. Last thing I want to do on a game is "work." Technically spending time on a game in general IS being lazy. I choose to play it whenever I have time and whatever is fun FOR ME just like everyone else chooses to do what is fun for them.
B and C. I've been playing since open beta, what's your point? My point was that people say that "everyone" left but who is "everyone"? Your friends = everyone? My friends haven't all left, which means that it doesn't feel like "everyone left." Yeah all my Tang friends left, but that was like less than a quarter of the overall people I know in Venus.
D. I don't know who you know, but I know people that run MO and FT2 regularly. I've never gone to IC2 or IC1 with 7 people wtf? Maybe when those dungeons first came out I did, but after that it was 2-3 people at most.

A: And other people dont have a life too? I work just as much as the next person yet I still find time when I can to play and remain somewhat successful. I had to leave my soccer costume on venus, there are like what? only that one left in the game??? Its been released ONCE! back in October 3rd 2010....qq that made me sad regardless though I still xferd.
B/C:Again, A lot more people then just tang leaving...
D: Yea let me go ft2, finish with 8 min left and use 3134 odd circles and 12312314 sp pots because ur party I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.... Ive seen jokes of run when I ran with people outside of guild. Reason why 95% of the time if someone asks to run FT2 for example outside of guild I say no. Its a joke that people dont know how to do things right.

Sprite
11-30-2011, 08:13 PM
a bit lazy to read through this thread but anyways, venus seems cool and all but the fact that is probably has 35% of the merc population is a huge turn off

Notic
11-30-2011, 08:16 PM
a bit lazy to read through this thread but anyways, venus seems cool and all but the fact that is probably has 35% of the merc population does is a huge turn off

You can borrow my glasses :)

Foop
11-30-2011, 08:18 PM
@cabalwarrior - darrkd has won every war he's been in including when he was cap. he went proc because of the bonus flag being proc by default.

PS he never plays on weekends or goes to bonus.. SOOO inb4 "darrkd should take bonus back/being scared etc"

SilentM
11-30-2011, 08:27 PM
A: And other people dont have a life too? I work just as much as the next person yet I still find time when I can to play and remain somewhat successful. I had to leave my soccer costume on venus, there are like what? only that one left in the game??? Its been released ONCE! back in October 3rd 2010....qq that made me sad regardless though I still xferd.
B/C:Again, A lot more people then just tang leaving...
D: Yea let me go ft2, finish with 8 min left and use 3134 odd circles and 12312314 sp pots because ur party I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.... Ive seen jokes of run when I ran with people outside of guild. Reason why 95% of the time if someone asks to run FT2 for example outside of guild I say no. Its a joke that people dont know how to do things right.

Again, the original point of my post was my reasoning for not transferring. I was also pointing out how Venus isn't as bad as you say it is.
You have your views and experience of Venus and I have mine. Your friends all quit or went to Merc but MY friends haven't, meaning that we obviously have two different views and BOTH should be taken into account. You not trusting people to run dungeons outside of your guild is your own problem. I was never in Tang yet I regularly ran dungeons with the few of you that I knew. In fact, my guild died a long time ago and I just run dungeons with other guilds or friends and it's not a big deal.
Anyway, I'm just saying that Venus is STILL Cabal. Mercury has more players, so of course people want to play in a server with more players, but don't act like Venus has 2 people in each channel and no one knows how to do anything. Venus is more than the "3rd world country" you make it out to be.

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 08:28 PM
venus is a 3rd world country like your the last person surviving a zombie apocolpyse. thats how venus is,garbage left overs that gm wants to die out but cant admit publicly

SilentM
11-30-2011, 08:30 PM
venus is a 3rd world country like your the last person surviving a zombie apocolpyse. thats how venus is,garbage left overs that gm wants to die out but cant admit publicly

Rofl Mike shut up.:P

Cathy
11-30-2011, 08:30 PM

venus REALLY became a 3rd world country last month when turdcox xfer'd over. now merc is just a bunch of gringos kakka

warparty
11-30-2011, 08:32 PM
i miss you in tang vent cathy. just kidding.

Dkmopper
that means im in a 3rd world country - - save me i know how it feels i wana leave asap

LaRazz
Again, the original point of my post was my reasoning for not transferring. I was also pointing out how Venus isn't as bad as you say it is.
You have your views and experience of Venus and I have mine. Your friends all quit or went to Merc but MY friends haven't, meaning that we obviously have two different views and BOTH should be taken into account. You not trusting people to run dungeons outside of your guild is your own problem. I was never in Tang yet I regularly ran dungeons with the few of you that I knew. In fact, my guild died a long time ago and I just run dungeons with other guilds or friends and it's not a big deal.
Anyway, I'm just saying that Venus is STILL Cabal. Mercury has more players, so of course people want to play in a server with more players, but don't act like Venus has 2 people in each channel and no one knows how to do anything. Venus is more than the "3rd world country" you make it out to be.

I never said I dont trust people, infact of all people you will run into I am prob one of the more trusting people, I trust everyone for the most part until there is a reason not to. I try and give everyone respect until they do something to make me thing otherwise. Funny, because back in venus Id run dungons with random people all the time that just ask me to go and 99% of the the time Id not even care about drop. The only thing I hate is when a dungon run does not go smooth. That is all...And in regards to venus being a 3rd world country? Umm venus...lol... 85% someone PMs you to buy something the first thing that is norm said is "Will you accept a trade" or "Ill give you (Insert Item Here) for Your.....) ....

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 08:33 PM
i miss you in tang vent cathy. just kidding.

thats not even the same cathy lol

Sryinex
I think a merge would be nice.

warparty
fair enough, both are annoying

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 08:34 PM
I never said I dont trust people, infact of all people you will run into I am prob one of the more trusting people, I trust everyone for the most part until there is a reason not to. I try and give everyone respect until they do something to make me thing otherwise. Funny, because back in venus Id run dungons with random people all the time that just ask me to go and 99% of the the time Id not even care about drop. The only thing I hate is when a dungon run does not go smooth. That is all...And in regards to venus being a 3rd world country? Umm venus...lol... 85% someone PMs you to buy something the first thing that is norm said is "Will you accept a trade" or "Ill give you (Insert Item Here) for Your.....) ....

quantos dinero <insert item name >
COMRPO

darkight
11-30-2011, 08:35 PM
guys guys lets just all get along venus isnt dead we are living well larazz i respect ur choice of leaving venus cause i would say t5 is boring but wat do i know about that never had a char 160+ but isnt this thread just a suggestion saying come to venus and truned into trolling lets just all have make up sex :D

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 08:36 PM
I think a merge would be nice.

Greetings,

Thank you for the suggestion. If you wish you can server transfer, but the idea of server merging is unlikely to happen.

Thank you.

Regards,
[GM] XXXX

All I have to say to that

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 08:38 PM
Greetings,

Thank you.

Regards,
[GM] XXXX

All I have to say to that

GEe thanks why would we even think about suggestions for a game ran by lab rats

warparty
if we had a merge, kavmaum wouldnt nation war :(

Dkmopper
if we had a merge, kavmaum wouldnt nation war :(

hi lil alvin

LaRazz
guys guys lets just all get along venus isnt dead we are living well larazz i respect ur choice of leaving venus cause i would say t5 is boring but wat do i know about that never had a char 160+ but isnt this thread just a suggestion saying come to venus and truned into trolling lets just all have make up sex :D

xD Im just havin fun, I still have an alt on venus that allows me to go run dungons with friends there, I still have vent info for like 7+ guilds over there that I just will jump in and chill with people. I still have a lot of friends there, period, but hey its still good fun to pass the time. Maybe GM's will finally do something for venus.

Ieanne
11-30-2011, 08:39 PM
+1
gah i hate the nub wars. ill be in merc probably in a month or two

warparty
11-30-2011, 08:39 PM
hi lil alvin

?????????

darkight
11-30-2011, 08:40 PM
xD Im just havin fun, I still have an alt on venus that allows me to go run dungons with friends there, I still have vent info for like 7+ guilds over there that I just will jump in and chill with people. I still have a lot of friends there, period, but hey its still good fun to pass the time. Maybe GM's will finally do something for venus.
yea i known u for 2 years ur a funny guy i was a little sad when i saw u buy 9 vouchers cause i knew wat that ment but its all good snice u have a alt that i saw today shouting come to mercury hahaha funny hope 2 see u on venus on ur alt then :D :D D:

Cathy
11-30-2011, 08:43 PM
A server merge would make Cabal interesting for once.

Cabal is a small enough mmo as it is, it's not like we don't know every single person we see. Merge so we can meet new people, have regular 50 v 50 wars, and still retain all of our guild emblems. It would be fun -.-

Ieanne
11-30-2011, 08:44 PM
A server merge would make Cabal interesting for once.

Cabal is a small enough mmo as it is, it's not like we don't know every single person we see. Merge so we can meet new people, have regular 50 v 50 wars, and still retain all of our guild emblems. It would be fun -.-
+1 to that too.
u say alot of good things lol

Ludacris
im coming back to venus! ill repopulate the sumbich, i got 1K fresh immigrants ready to p2Wzzzzz!!

warparty
just might even have 100 v 100 each day again, goodluck getting gm's to do something like that. they only buff you and have those stupid combo events. yawn lol

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 08:45 PM
yea i known u for 2 years ur a funny guy i was a little sad when i saw u buy 9 vouchers cause i knew wat that ment but its all good snice u have a alt that i saw today shouting come to mercury hahaha funny hope 2 see u on venus on ur alt then :D :D D:

xD Ill be back on my wiz to visit venus again, at some point 4real yo!

LaRazz
11-30-2011, 08:47 PM
im coming back to venus! ill repopulate the sumbich, i got 1K fresh immigrants ready to p2Wzzzzz!!

inb4everyonejustscammseachother

Owait

you did not scam wrath and all of apoc!?!?!?!... lol@that

Inagainb4badlier

zhuai
11-30-2011, 08:48 PM
That sounds boring -.-

It is true that venusian player tend to stall in lower tiers. Many tend to farm high honor in hopes it will prepare them for high tiers. Thats what people decide to do but that is not really the problem.

My theory as to why there are less members in t5 is that not enough new generation players are nurtured to enter by their community. Simple example is a guild party will hoard all leg weapons/pots and not share it with other war participant not from the same guild. Another example is isolating new war entrants with hurtful chat just because they are newcomer. In addition, many guilds here provide very little support/fairness (think of leeching but not seeding a torrent that has low seed count) which diminish player's interest to continue playing. These are just a few things I saw and I am not going into names/specifics. They may seem miniscule in large population but considering venusian fragile numbers these kinds of actions reduced incentive to phase in T5 greatly.

Those are just my opinion and truthfully we reap what we sow.

Regardless extensive damage is already done on venus and there is a lingering resentment that can only go away in time as long as we don't continue our past practices..

For you mercurians please understand merge wont happen (for business reasons ofc). Thus continuing to be our neighbor you should sympathize with us and help revitalize this area:) If you cannot virtually join us then at least encourage us instead of putting us down with various silly remarks :)

Thx for reading guys.

darkight
11-30-2011, 08:54 PM
It is true that venusian player tend to stall in lower tiers. Many tend to farm high honor in hopes it will prepare them for high tiers. Thats what people decide to do but that is not really the problem.

My theory as to why there are less members in t5 is that not enough new generation players are nurtured to enter by their community. Simple example is a guild party will hoard all leg weapons/pots and not share it with other war participant not from the same guild. Another example is isolating new war entrants with hurtful chat just because they are newcomer. In addition, many guilds here provide very little support/fairness (think of leeching but not seeding a torrent that has low seed count) which diminish player's interest to continue playing. These are just a few things I saw and I am not going into names/specifics. They may seem miniscule in large population but considering venusian fragile numbers these kinds of actions reduced incentive to phase in T5 greatly.

Regardless extensive damage is already done on venus and there is a lingering resentment that can only go away in time as long as we don't continue our past practices..

For you mercurians please understand merge wont happen (for business reasons ofc). Thus continuing to be our neighbor you should sympathize with us and help revitalize this area:) If you cannot virtually join us then at least encourage us instead of putting us down with various silly remarks :)

Thx for reading guys.
i love u well done zhuai :D

Ieanne
11-30-2011, 08:55 PM

Thx for reading guys.

would you be against a server merger however?

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 08:56 PM

Thx for reading guys.

为什么你要打这么长

Raikyrios
11-30-2011, 08:56 PM
Shadup Repo

darkight
11-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Shadup Repo
dont be jelly cause i didnt say i love u

Raikyrios
11-30-2011, 08:58 PM
=.= yeah, because you say worse things...

Snow
11-30-2011, 08:59 PM

Thx for reading guys.

Well said.

darkight
=.= yeah, because you say worse things...
like wat name 1 thing

LaRazz
Zhuai did the nicest way of saying fuk everyone who is talkin bad about venus.

Such a nice guy. (No troll intended) I wish the best for you in all honesty in venus. If ya ever decide to come to merc hit me up bro, got a spot for you and Jorgee ;-)

SilentM
11-30-2011, 09:01 PM

Thx for reading guys.

Zhuai for bringer!

Raikyrios
like wat name 1 thing

Haha it would totally ruin this thread, so il pass xD!

darkight

Such a nice guy. (No troll intended) I wish the best for you in all honesty in venus. If ya ever decide to come to merc hit me up bro, got a spot for you and Jorgee ;-)
save a spot for me once i get my 1 bil from air ill be in merc(which will never happen cause im 2 lazy 2 make money but u never know) :D :D

xChaosForte
11-30-2011, 09:02 PM

u were in like t1 and t2 forevea mang

darkight
11-30-2011, 09:02 PM
Haha it would totally ruin this thread, so il pass xD!
its cause u dont have nothing on me HA

Cathy
11-30-2011, 09:04 PM
u were in like t1 and t2 forevea mang

I stayed to get honor rank 11 in t2. I wouldn't call that forever. It was liek a month o.o

Dkmopper
manlycoco for bringer

Ludacris
inb4everyonejustscammseachother

Owait

you did not scam wrath and all of apoc!?!?!?!... lol@that

Inagainb4badlier

I didnt :)

let me do a fiery and turco.. Where's the proof at? :) teehee *blushes*

SilentM
11-30-2011, 09:05 PM
manlycoco for bringer
You wanna help me farm? Ka

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 09:06 PM
I didnt :)

let me do a fiery and turco.. Where's the proof at? :) teehee *blushes*

here we go again with bean boy with his sarcasm :cool: this is why mexicans cant be treated seriously LOL they just gonna steal everytihng u have !!1 111 1 1

in b4 my forum acc gets banned again LOL

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:08 PM
here we go again with bean boy with his sarcasm :cool: this is why mexicans cant be treated seriously LOL they just gonna steal everytihng u have !!1 111 1 1

I think you meant "taken" .. You just got schooled by bean boy. :)

Carry on.

SilentM

Lol how about stop being racist :P

Dkmopper
I think you meant "taken" .. You just got schooled by bean boy. :)

Carry on.

im azn its ok LOL and treated works too in ghetto terms :) bean boy

xChaosForte
11-30-2011, 09:10 PM
I stayed to get honor rank 11 in t2. I wouldn't call that forever. It was liek a month o.o

it seemed like forever </3

zhuai
11-30-2011, 09:10 PM
为什么你要打这么长

哈哈对不起,请慢慢读:)

would you be against a server merger however?

If it is possible why not :) Hopefully it can generate a new start.

Thx razz thats nice of you :)

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:11 PM
im azn its ok LOL and treated works too in ghetto terms :) bean boy

Okay you're asian, what's your point? lol. And it "works too"? That's the only way the term "taken seriously" works pal. :) Chinky.

Ieanne
this may be a dumb questions, but does tang exist on merc now as tangdynasty, or have they joined a different guild on merc?
i have yet to venture there.

Sprite
Still too lazy to read this thread... anyone wanna give me a tl;dr version? xiexie :>

xChaosForte
11-30-2011, 09:12 PM
this may be a dumb questions, but does tang exist on merc now as tangdynasty, or have they joined a different guild on merc?

they made their own special guild "10inchesunbuffed"

Cathy
11-30-2011, 09:14 PM

Yeah it does, it's called TangDynaSty. Last I heard, larazz was megaphoning, recruiting lv.175+

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 09:15 PM
哈哈对不起,请慢慢读:)
慢慢读你啊妈。 猪爱你几时去merc啊

Okay you're asian, what's your point? lol. And it "works too"? That's the only way the term "taken seriously" works pal. :) Chinky.
lol bean bro calm down there u seem to be a lil happy tonite did vivaladix feed u a meat taco :) -blush-

tangdynasty

xChaosForte
11-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Yeah it does, it's called TangDynaSty. Last I heard, larazz was megaphoning, recruiting lv.175+

really? i was talkin to chibidevil and it was "10inchesunbuffed" last i saw

Notic
11-30-2011, 09:17 PM

So?

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 09:18 PM
yo guys... HanDynaSty REcruiting all 160 + fellow asians ready to go to war with the TANGS. we must conquer thier land

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:18 PM
lol bean bro calm down there u seem to be a lil happy tonite did vivaladix feed u a meat taco :) -blush-\

This makes total sense.

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 09:19 PM
This makes total sense.

makes sense if you can read basic english.

Ieanne
11-30-2011, 09:20 PM
yo guys... HanDynaSty REcruiting all 160 + fellow asians ready to go to war with the TANGS. we must conquer thier land
trolololol

SantaClaus
11-30-2011, 09:21 PM
慢慢读你啊妈。 猪爱你几时去merc啊

lol bean bro calm down there u seem to be a lil happy tonite did vivaladix feed u a meat taco :) -blush-

tangdynasty
go away with your google translater

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:21 PM
makes sense if you can read basic english.

No no, it would make sense if you clarify how Vivaldi has anything to do with me. :)

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 09:22 PM
ur mexican hes mexican = something to do with u after all you guys hoped the borders together and u ran back to pull him across the fence

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:25 PM
ur mexican hes mexican = something to do with u after all you guys hoped the borders together and u ran back to pull him across the fence

I see, and how do you know he's Mexican? Just because he speaks spanish automatically you assume he's Mexican? Just how when people see an Asian they automatically assume they're Chinese? Got ya.

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 09:27 PM
I see, and how do you know he's Mexican? Just because he speaks spanish automatically you assume he's Mexican? Just how when people see an Asian they automatically assume they're Chinese? Got ya.
yep u hit it on the dot. exactly but japanese korean nor chinese is the same sry sped beans

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:29 PM
yep u hit it on the dot. exactly but japanese korean nor chinese is the same sry sped beans

LOL, but yeah they are. All are about 4 feet tall and have a 1 inch pecker. It's a lose - lose for all asians, sorry chinky.

SilentM
11-30-2011, 09:30 PM
ROFL Brolic why are you even responding to him. His responses are so dumb it's hilarious. Stop trying to have a serious convo looool

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 09:33 PM
LOL, but yeah they are. All are about 4 feet tall and have a 1 inch pecker. It's a lose - lose for all asians, sorry chinky.
im close to 6 ft :) with a 20 ft long pecker k?

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:33 PM
ROFL Brolic why are you even responding to him. His responses are so dumb it's hilarious. Stop trying to have a serious convo looool

Because it's funny reading all the poop he's spewing out, all he's been doing is trying to be funny telling lame racist jokes. Too bad he stinks at it.

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:34 PM
im close to 6 ft :) with a 20 ft long pecker k?

I take this as a win for me, loss for you, k? :)

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 09:35 PM
I take this as a win for me, loss for you, k? :)
meh i rather not be hom0 cant compare d*** size with a guyLOL

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:38 PM
im azn

meh i rather not be hom0 cant compare d*** size with a guyLOL

Wouldn't have mattered anyways, it would have been an auto loss for you.

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 09:39 PM
meh :cool:

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:41 PM
:o

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 09:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds lolloolo u brloic

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds lolloolo u brloic

Old video is old broski. It is funny though. :) But tsk tsk, an immigrant who comes into the U.S. via container ships locked in containers trying to down talk other races. Now that's funny. XD

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 09:51 PM
i swam

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:52 PM
i swam

No Wai!!! You swam?? You must be Mexican!

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 09:54 PM
no i didnt hop fences i swam

Ieanne
11-30-2011, 09:55 PM
the top of my mouth is hot. HOT POCKET

Ludacris
11-30-2011, 09:57 PM
no i didnt hop fences i swam

Obviously you're new at this. Rio Grande, learn your geography please.

Ieanne
11-30-2011, 09:58 PM
servers up btw

Dkmopper
11-30-2011, 10:00 PM
i only took chinese history and geography plis

Sprite
11-30-2011, 10:51 PM
hi guys

what's the difference between a bench and a mexican?
a bench can support a family of four

what do you call a bunch of mexicans running down a hill?
an immigration

why are black people so good at basketball?
because they shoot steal and run

what do you call a bunch of black people running down a hill?
mudslide

what did the asian man with the boner say when he ran into a wall?
ow my nose

what do you call an asian walking his dog?
a vegatarian

huehuehuehue

elvie
11-30-2011, 11:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds

cabal na after the merge.

YoungSuper
12-01-2011, 03:06 AM

+1 Amen

Davynelord
12-01-2011, 04:49 AM
I got characters on merc....I don't see anything better there than on venus to make me want to transfer...more population does not always equal more fun for everyone. When it comes to NW I love large scale battles but cabal doesn't seem to have great servers that can handle a full load....meaning if all 19 or 20 channels is around 80% capacity or higher, the game starts to lag everywhere, not just where the large scale battle is...it will lag everywhere and you may not even be able to combo at all....so the answer is not to merge servers or to increase the number of players on a server...that will just make the game lag even more for those not living close to where the servers are located.

so this bickering about how merc is better than venus or vice versa is pointless....the point to any game is to have fun the way you like not to force others to play the way you like. That's why MMO's give you so many options...so you can play the way you like and have fun. If you don't like things, then it's your right to move to another server or quit...but getting on the forums and instigating hate between each other just makes the community as a whole a bad one...you just deter new players from wanting to play this game and thus hurting the very thing you want the most...More players to play with.

so instead of whining about how bad venus is or anything else, do something to boost morale...people flock to high morale places...

Davynelord
12-01-2011, 04:52 AM
...and now the 15% bonus on venus is back...LOL!

BBarry
12-01-2011, 06:00 AM
I got characters on merc....I don't see anything better there than on venus to make me want to transfer...more population does not always equal more fun for everyone. When it comes to NW I love large scale battles but cabal doesn't seem to have great servers that can handle a full load....meaning if all 19 or 20 channels is around 80% capacity or higher, the game starts to lag everywhere, not just where the large scale battle is...it will lag everywhere and you may not even be able to combo at all....so the answer is not to merge servers or to increase the number of players on a server...that will just make the game lag even more for those not living close to where the servers are located.

so this bickering about how merc is better than venus or vice versa is pointless....the point to any game is to have fun the way you like not to force others to play the way you like. That's why MMO's give you so many options...so you can play the way you like and have fun. If you don't like things, then it's your right to move to another server or quit...but getting on the forums and instigating hate between each other just makes the community as a whole a bad one...you just deter new players from wanting to play this game and thus hurting the very thing you want the most...More players to play with.

so instead of whining about how bad venus is or anything else, do something to boost morale...people flock to high morale places...

95% of this post is wrong.

Ludacris
12-01-2011, 07:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds

cabal na after the merge.

ur just a year late, pal. XD

MamaMiaYoe
12-01-2011, 08:05 AM

Oh noes Ima tell DeeDee you got a plan against us!

Dkmopper
12-01-2011, 08:07 AM
Better prepare your calvaires i gonna need it. I got han on my side!!!

MamaMiaYoe
12-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Hah! not afraid! I got Deedee on my side!

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/DeeeDeee.jpg

Dkmopper
12-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Dont look like it LOL. He even on the other nation

MamaMiaYoe
12-01-2011, 08:14 AM
No DeeDee gunna change to proc!

Dkmopper
12-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Oh... Then hes on ur side. Am scared

CandiCoatted
12-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Was it only dark that went proc

I thought it would bring more people to capsize but plan failed

MamaMiaYoe
12-01-2011, 08:18 AM
I was just kidding about Darkkd switching to proc or did he? I dont really know, but last time we talked, he said he's going to.

@Zet

BLEH! =P

Dkmopper
12-01-2011, 08:36 AM
He switched last nite lol.

xChaosForte
12-01-2011, 09:27 AM
thats ridiculous. anyone who is pure cap should just quit. game isn't fun anymore when everyone is just one nation. at least make a green one or somethin damn

elvie
12-01-2011, 11:28 AM
ur just a year late, pal. XD

i believe it's an on going epidemic.

and, race vs race system fail.

Ludacris
12-01-2011, 11:45 AM
i believe it's an on going epidemic.

and, race vs race system fail.

>You're obviously talking about immigration, I'm talking about the video. You ppl bring up race too much.
>And tell that to mike. :)

infiCathi
12-01-2011, 12:10 PM
free transfer to venus pl0x

xRaginx
12-01-2011, 12:15 PM
the top of my mouth is hot. HOT POCKET

lol kevin hart is ridculous :D

DanteX
12-01-2011, 12:37 PM
how bout we dont and say we did :D

DanteX
12-01-2011, 12:39 PM
thats ridiculous. anyone who is pure cap should just quit. game isn't fun anymore when everyone is just one nation. at least make a green one or somethin damn
yea bro we need one guilld all cap with 60 plus 180 and like4 or more with honor 20 then we be set on cap side lol

SpankyMcMeat
12-01-2011, 12:43 PM
if anything we need stronger procs in t4 cause all we got are a bunch of weak ass foreigners who don't know how to follow orders.

elvie
12-01-2011, 01:06 PM
>You're obviously talking about immigration, I'm talking about the video. You ppl bring up race too much.
>And tell that to mike. :)

I was talking about cabal. And don't deny this, every mmo that opened up to the "global" market always ended up going down hill real quick.

Dkmopper
12-01-2011, 01:35 PM
I was talking about cabal. And don't deny this, every mmo that opened up to the "global" market always ended up going down hill real quick.

we are the anti-globalization group, it got forced upon us nothing we can do but despise them because thats how the business world is!!!

Ludacris
12-01-2011, 02:11 PM

I wouldn't know, Cabal is the only MMO i've played. So i have no say in that.

Dkmopper
12-01-2011, 02:46 PM
I wouldn't know, Cabal is the only MMO i've played. So i have no say in that.

s>ego deflator to tower mexican

Ludacris
12-01-2011, 05:32 PM
s>ego deflator to tower mexican

eh???? Why would i need to "deflate" my ego? I dont even got one. :)

xRaginx
12-01-2011, 05:47 PM
O.O

where da cool kids at

Ludacris
12-01-2011, 06:05 PM
o.o

where da cool kids at

here ! :d

Fishin
12-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Lol wow this still going?

Mashuga
12-03-2011, 08:31 PM
How is venus these days? I heard tang switched to merc

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 08:37 PM
venus guilds are dieing . . . so the spot for best guild of Venus is up for the taking . .
im becoming one of the most popular FA in venus history
and people are still idiots =]

Dkmopper
12-03-2011, 08:53 PM
if ur becoming the best venus fa i dont even know what to say for the server as a wwhole

Cathy
12-03-2011, 08:54 PM
if ur becoming the best venus fa i dont even know what to say for the server as a wwhole

best fa is strawcap. too bad im stealing him away from venus ~

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 08:55 PM
shhh
http://static.ow.ly/photos/normal/3g9J.jpg

Dkmopper
12-03-2011, 08:56 PM
SHUT UP SON IM UR sensei

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 08:58 PM
SHUT UP SON IM UR sensei

Q_Q

Dkmopper
12-03-2011, 11:28 PM
rappin about being shot is the way to go in america apparently fking countries flooded with useless races lol

Dkmopper
12-03-2011, 11:58 PM
couldnt of said it any better

Ludacris
12-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Step 1: Be born an ape (ni.gger).
Step 2: Think about some useless sh.it in your life, and relate it to being a ni.gger.
Step 3: Write it down on paper.
Step 4: Cut each word out into a small card.
Step 5: Shuffle all the cards into a basketball (ni.gger game) hat.
Step 6: Pull them out one by one and say them obnoxiously.
Step 7: Record yourself using some mic you stole.
Step 8: Add auto-tune.
Step 9: Appeal to the demographic of dead-end brainless highschoolers and ni.ggers.
Profit

I love Basketball, isnt it nice the NBA lock out is finally over??? I AM!!! :D

Dkmopper
12-04-2011, 12:19 AM
i think you missed a part of that sentence in there you are what? mexican happy retarded ape status n.igger? which is it and fk , too lazy to use them things

Ludacris
12-04-2011, 12:24 AM
i think you missed a part of that sentence in there you are what? mexican happy retarded ape status n.igger? which is it and fk , too lazy to use them things

Mmm i read perfectly son, I saw basketball, so i decided to reply to it?? Idk y u think that this sentence is somehow, someway directed towards me. But i can see u just decided to just say something about it like always, what's new lol.

Ludacris
12-04-2011, 12:25 AM
Oh, and if u want to trash talk black ppl, here lemme help u with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

Look at where ur money goes, taxpayers. XD

Ludacris
12-04-2011, 12:29 AM
Tripl1l1l1l1l1ll11l1le post yeeee.

Good Night.

Dkmopper
12-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Ya we kno ur n.igger ass loves basketball byt have the decency to not kill my azn braincells while trying to finish your sentence and u know as well as i do azns dont pay taxes ;) only white ppl