PDA

View Full Version : Character Account Transfer

Snow
10-26-2011, 10:26 AM
There is probably already a thread about it, and if there is sorry. But I wanted to inquire information about the Character Account Transfer. Some people say both RECEIVER and SENDER need to pay eCoins, is this true or false? My 2nd curiosity is that is it true that when you do this process you get to change your characters name for free.

For example: If I'm receiving a Warrior with the name HelloImBob, during the transfer process you can change the name for free to something like HelloImGeorge.

I've tried to google the answers but a lot of the results never really answered my questions

If it helps you answer my question better, in my case I am the receiver, getting a character from another person, so how would this work, am I only paying the 3.8k eCoins, and get to change the character's name for free in the process?

If you could assist me on this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sprite
10-26-2011, 10:31 AM
person receiving needs the ecoins and yes, you get a free name change option with the xfer

whitetrash
10-26-2011, 10:37 AM
Reciver and yes name change with it

megablast1
10-26-2011, 10:40 AM
no only one person needs to buy the item ... say if im goin to xfer then i need to go to item shop and try to purchase the item. (theres 2 tabs at top)
if im the sender i will click on the sender tab, but if im the one receiving the character i will click on receiver tab..
and if im purchasin the item i will get a code .. and i tell the other person who is doin the transaction with the code and he goes to item shop clik on the character transfer thing and enter the code. then hit next then u will have to chose wat server ur in and got to have a empty slot .. and thats about it at end i would pay the ecoins because i was xfern it

Snow
10-26-2011, 10:52 AM
Thank you everyone for taking the time to answer my questions.