PDA

View Full Version : Update raised an error fileinfo.dat

I3athtub
10-27-2011, 07:37 AM
wtf, this is what i get when i try to update... so what do i do?

jimbo
10-27-2011, 07:48 AM
wtf, this is what i get when i try to update... so what do i do?

hmm try this try updating in safe mode networking (open that safe mode check files and reboot when its done)

I3athtub
10-27-2011, 07:55 AM
ummm ty for the help... but it didnt work... any other ideas?

jimbo
10-27-2011, 07:55 AM
hmm did it work in safe mode or while it in safe mode same thng happend?

Slowpoke
10-27-2011, 07:58 AM
Delete game guard folder,

Check files

Redownload

Format computer

Or try update without firewall turned on

Somethings that in would try
Oh wouldnt actually format lol I just play on a diff computer kakaka

I3athtub
10-27-2011, 08:12 AM
Umm thank you guys both... nothing worked so far... i guess i have no choice but to delete and re download... I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ "crazy birds" for 1 hour really sux

anyways i appreciate ur help XD

I3athtub
10-27-2011, 08:28 AM
DOUBLE KICK <bump>

jimbo
10-27-2011, 08:50 AM
I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s hmmm yeah prly gotta redownload to let u no i redownloaded cabal 4 times and tryed 6 different kinds of fixs before i got my cabal back working

I3athtub
10-27-2011, 09:13 AM
well did not work... so I think a GM should help me... or something (sigh)... i did everything i could...

jimbo
10-27-2011, 09:27 AM
hmm delete everything that got to do with cabal i mean everything download the setup and reboot and safe mode networking and install it from their then reboot inormal mode and do system restore to a date that cabal was working fine

I3athtub
10-27-2011, 09:32 AM
hhhahahhaahahaaha damn sounds like alot of work and waiting... still i have no choice... damn this halloween event in a big cows a s s

I3athtub
10-27-2011, 09:41 AM
ok... so i see technical support isnt working so... i think it could be psychological issues with my laptop...
hmmm I will try smoking a cigarette over it... maybe it just needs a cig...
or or or i could threat it to work by holding it from the roof and show it that i am serious...
or give it a massage until it relaxes and then strangle it to its death...
Or put it behind my cars wheels and pump the gas a bit...
or go wacko and apply Edward Norton's Fight club all over my laptop...

Est... plz save my laptop before I go Jacky Chan on it...

whitetrash
10-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Just go buy a new laptop lol

[GM] Kato
10-27-2011, 10:28 AM
As others have said, you may want to try re-installing CABAL to see if this helps you update the client. It's a pain, I know, but it looks like you've tried everything else. You also want to make sure that the CABAL launcher is allowed in your Firewall, or even better, shutting off the thing while updating.

If you still have issues with this, you're more than welcome to send us a Help Desk ticket so that we can further troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks and good luck.