PDA

View Full Version : yo gms you serious

buymeplz
10-27-2011, 12:14 PM
Enough with the dam automated responses. i reported 3 people and you sent me the same dam message when my ticket went in with an ss everytime and you tell me to give you a video when an ss of a chat really does not need a video. or would you guys rather me post the ss here for validation from other players if you dont beleive me >_>

whitetrash
10-27-2011, 12:22 PM
They need a vid to make sure it wasn't shopped if you don't wanna do what they ask don't bother reporting

buymeplz
10-27-2011, 12:34 PM
They need a vid to make sure it wasn't shopped if you don't wanna do what they ask don't bother reporting

is it really that hard to tell the diff between a photo shop seriously. thanks for da no help you can keep your 2 cents

whitetrash
10-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Well if it's shopped right yes it's hard to tell
Can tell you don't know how to use it

The gms have rules they need to follow befor banning people
As much as people think they do as they please they can't
They have to answer for every ban they do so I don't blame them on not taking a ss
Too many factors in it like Photoshop or lag
Please think before you throw your little tantrums like a 10 year old

buymeplz
10-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Well if it's shopped right yes it's hard to tell
Can tell you don't know how to use it

The gms have rules they need to follow befor banning people
As much as people think they do as they please they can't
They have to answer for every ban they do so I don't blame them on not taking a ss
Too many factors in it like Photoshop or lag
Please think before you throw your little tantrums like a 10 year old

nice to know that you would waste your time to post for a 10year old throwing tantroms where does that leave you

whitetrash
10-27-2011, 01:09 PM
Unlike you I realize that the gms have to follow guidelines for there job and are not going to risk there job over a screenshot...... And I never claimed to be nice so truly don't care your feeling of me I just call it like it is

[GM] Kato
10-27-2011, 01:09 PM
Closing.