PDA

View Full Version : refill ecoin in middle east

jearim19
11-04-2011, 11:55 PM
pls lets us purchase ecoin here at KSA or at the middle east..before on global we can use one card game card to refill ecoin but now here at NA were forgotten here..

SantaClaus
11-05-2011, 10:30 AM
KSA=?
give me a map with a circle of KSA

sn0wXz
11-05-2011, 11:54 AM
pls lets us purchase ecoin here at KSA or at the middle east..before on global we can use one card game card to refill ecoin but now here at NA were forgotten here..

With Saudi Arabia accepting u.s. dollars as primary currency for oil from foreign nations, im surprised you cannot exchange currency. Does anyone in Saudi use paypal btw? How did you purchase in global cabal? just curious..

SantaClaus
11-05-2011, 11:59 AM
With Saudi Arabia accepting u.s. dollars as primary currency for oil from foreign nations, im surprised you cannot exchange currency. Does anyone in Saudi use paypal btw? How did you purchase in global cabal? just curious..
because its easy to accept usd all you need is paper that is green copy everything and then you get usd

baolb
11-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Managing a forum and dealing with petty issues like this is a waste of my time. I want to keep CTF running in a healthy and productive fashion, but when I have to spend an hour of my time writing a post like this one, and banning or warning members because they're not willing to just "follow the rules", i get very discouraged, and quite honestly, I'm a busy guy, with better things to do, than deal with people who insist on playing these silly games.

I3athtub
11-08-2011, 01:22 AM
I agree, i have the same issue here in BAhrain... I cant refill e-coins... the SIG event is passing by and i am just watching everyone hit+15 and spamming banks and companies lookin for a solution... it isnt fair to us Middle east players...