PDA

View Full Version : My game does not open , i need help from someone please

SuperFull
11-05-2011, 03:23 PM
First, hello, im a newbie player, i download the game without problems, click in Start Cabal and nothing happens, i download the patch found the page, and nothing too, i click in check files and say: Update Raised an Error FileInfo.chat..

I dont know what i have to do. please answer me

Protix
11-06-2011, 08:38 AM
and I cant join the game something say me pls try again later :X I download a game on site and download a patch but I star a game but when I add my acc and pw and click sing something loading and say me pls try again later :X

Sprite
11-06-2011, 08:44 AM
First, hello, im a newbie player, i download the game without problems, click in Start Cabal and nothing happens, i download the patch found the page, and nothing too, i click in check files and say: Update Raised an Error FileInfo.chat..

I dont know what i have to do. please answer me

make sure that your av isn't blocking anything while installing the game. for now, try reinstalling with your av off and see if that works

and I cant join the game something say me pls try again later :X I download a game on site and download a patch but I star a game but when I add my acc and pw and click sing something loading and say me pls try again later :X

are you playing from eu?