PDA

View Full Version : [Game just for fun] To G.M & everyone

vipseavein
11-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Before writing this, so sorry because my English is very bad.
And as of this writing, I do not hope GM can help achieve this. But I also have to write, writing for the mood, so frustrated recent weeks.

He's just a friend I know in the game, is a brother in the virtual world, a few times offline cabal, member Guild, which had not come to meet him once. In the game, he is oSilentWar, 1 Bringer of Capella, a Guild Master of xFBIx. Make everyone in the Mer, Cap, also once heard his name. Being a better gamer, no fraud, no hack, cheat, bug, do not purchase Alz, live with people that are fun, gratitude.
Account of him with two players, a good brother for a long time together, take turns going to achieve class honor TG 20, go dungeon every day to be better equipped. Yet, two weeks ago, the people that oSilentWar each trust account are to hack his acc. Xfer account through a new account. Despite every effort to get the account back, send Help desk, phone calls to people that ask the acc, but eventually only the number 0.
Known to have no hope. If so, I did not write this to do.
But:
After the SilentWar acc hack, his ID blocked on the grounds that: "Trading Alz." He brought it back to him oSilentWar ID (make that a little humanity left). SilentWar tried, people have tried to send helpdesk for GM, but GM can not be helped, which account banned 4ever.
Now sitting here, writing this I hope GM, with a little more tolerant and help him regain Silent acc, expect people, who have or have not used him, for he can testify. Capella needed him, needed him xFBIx Guild, above all, people in the games you still need him.
If possible, each of us send a helpdesk to GM, with the tittle: Unband SilentWar ID, please.

Again a sincere apology to everyone for this article was translated from Google

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trước khi viết bài này, thành thật xin lỗi v́ tiếng Anh của tôi rất tệ.
Và khi viết bài này, tôi cũng không hi vọng là G.M có thể giúp được điều này. Nhưng tôi cũng phải viết, viết cho tâm trạng, nỗi bực dọc mấy tuần gần đây.

Anh ấy, chỉ là một người bạn tôi quen trong game, là một người anh ở thế giới ảo, có vài lần offline cabal, member Guild, mà chưa lần nào đi để được gặp anh ấy một lần. Trong game, anh ấy là oSilentWar, 1 Bringer của capella, 1 Guild Master của xFBIx. Chắc mọi người ở bên Mer, Cap, cũng từng một lần được nghe tới tên của anh ấy. Là 1 gamer tốt, không lừa đảo, không hack, cheat, bug, không hề mua bán alz, sống với mọi người rất vui vẻ, t́nh nghĩa.
Account của anh ấy có 2 người chơi, là anh em tốt của nhau từ rất lâu, luân phiên nhau đi T.G để đạt được class honour 20, đi dungeon hàng ngày để được trang bị tốt. Vậy mà, 2 tuần trước đây, cái người mà oSilentWar từng tin tưởng giao account lại hack luôn acc của anh ấy. Xfer account qua 1 account mới. Dù đă t́m mọi cách để lấy được account lại, gửi Help desk, gọi điện thoại cho người đó xin lại acc, nhưng cuối cùng cũng chỉ là con số 0.
Biết là hi vọng đă không c̣n. Nếu như thế th́ tôi cũng chẳng viết bài này để làm ǵ.
Nhưng :
Sau khi hack acc của SilentWar, ID của hắn bị block với lư do : " Mua bán alz" . Hắn đưa lại ID đó cho anh oSilentWar ( chắc là 1 chút t́nh người c̣n lại). SilentWar đă cố gắng, mọi người đă cố gắng gửi helpdesk cho GM, nhưng G.M cũng không thể giúp được ǵ, account đó bị ban 4ever.
Giờ ngồi đây, tôi viết bài này mong G.M, có 1 chút ǵ đó độ lượng hơn, giúp đỡ anh Silent lấy lại acc, mong mọi người, đă từng hay chưa từng quen anh ấy, có thể làm chứng cho anh. Capella cần anh, Guild xFBIx cần anh, hơn hết tất cả, mọi người bạn trong games vẫn cần anh.
Nếu được, mỗi người chúng ta hăy gửi 1 helpdesk tới GM, với tittle : Unband ID SilentWar, please.

1 lần nữa thành thật xin lỗi mọi người v́ bài này được dịch từ Google. Sr. Nếu ai đó giỏi tiếng Anh, hăy giúp tôi viết lại bài này nhé.

SantaClaus
11-07-2011, 07:40 PM
1) Google translater Succks
2)No?
3)He Can Bribe People From Sei To Become Cap but that probably wont happen
4)There Would Not Be a Difference in t5 besides that more people will join bouns war to lose 1m+hp\sp packs

doomer123
11-07-2011, 09:32 PM
silentwar sold his account for usd, which is against tos. you with me so far? k, seller gets money, buyer gets a banned acc

vipseavein
11-07-2011, 09:34 PM
silentwar sold his account for usd, which is against tos. you with me so far? k, seller gets money, buyer gets a banned acc

U not friend of him, u never know =.=

SantaClaus
11-07-2011, 09:35 PM
we dont know anything ok? does that answer your question

zZUnbornZz
11-07-2011, 10:07 PM
1) Google translater Succks
2)No?
3)He Can Bribe People From Sei To Become Cap but that probably wont happen
4)There Would Not Be a Difference in t5 besides that more people will join bouns war to lose 1m+hp\sp packs

LOL..........Dont kidding me, bro.......SOMEBODY ELSE THERE MEET SILENT IN THE REAL LIFE ???????? I met him, met every week !!! And i said noone in this game cant make me respect than him !!
Somebody said he sold his account by himself........Im sure about their account never has been blocked by their brother or neighbor or bestfriend of them !!! U can feel the pain Silent feel ????
I hope GM can do something........
Ty 4 read

SantaClaus
11-07-2011, 10:08 PM
umm i dont really care i'll quit and play a diff game ez pz

SantaClaus
11-07-2011, 10:09 PM
ok if you see him every week and you dont know who hacked his account you dumb

zZUnbornZz
11-08-2011, 12:16 AM
ok if you see him every week and you dont know who hacked his account you dumb
I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥kkkkkkkkk !!!!!!! We knew who did it...everyone in FBI knew it...................Hacker is run and hide >"< maybe u dont care so su dont know.....we said we knew it !!! It's like as a friend , a brother......we knew hacker 2 years ago and play together . Noone believe he's a stealer >.<"

hellangel0504
11-08-2011, 12:56 AM

matranphong
11-08-2011, 02:58 AM
we dont know anything ok? does that answer your question
isn't know be to now known :P
only hope GM know and help :)

ErrorCode6
11-08-2011, 04:33 AM
best wish for slientwar but i think GM wouldn't do anything except saying sth like " acc sharing is againt the rule blk blk blk "
:((

bibonguyen
11-08-2011, 08:09 AM
That's really unfair, although i dont know Silent, but i believe that was not his fault!!Think about it carefully, if he is a bad guy...why are there so many people trying to protect him?!

ladykiller8x
11-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Yes, He was wrong, he violated EST rule, so if you can not restore his Character (oSilentwar), we can understand. However, as my title, no one perfect, Hes also. Everything we want to say, just give him a change. Hes not only a Bringer, a guild master but also Hes our best brother in game and real life.

Ppl, if you are his friend, if you know him, please sent a comment here to support him. Hopefully we can make GM change their decision. If you havent met him, please dont send any malice comment.

Thanks,

LK

Chifang
11-08-2011, 08:40 AM
-Respect in a game
-Respect
-Game

Ya'll play this game way to much, I wouldn't give anyone respect for playing a game a lot.

xRaginx
11-08-2011, 08:45 AM
-Respect in a game
-Respect
-Game

Ya'll play this game way to much, I wouldn't give anyone respect for playing a game a lot.

so i take it you respect none of them people u chill nd joke it with?if thats tru then thats flawed O.O tbh

with that being said gl to osilent

Halcy
11-08-2011, 08:50 AM
r e s p e k t

xRaginx
11-08-2011, 09:09 AM
r e s p e k t

r e s q e k t

fixed

xRisex
11-08-2011, 10:35 AM
To be honest, if you can really make GM do what they're not supposed to do, will that be fair to hundreds of previous cases which were similar to this incident? I've played with some viets, and I can conclude that sharing accounts is kinda common. Yes, you share accounts to people you trust, but that's still against the tos. Why GMs create tos, cuz there are bunch of people out there ready to spoil the game any time. GMs do not tell about their daily work, but I think you can imagine how miserable their work might be if they receive hundreds of tickets with the same problem you're talking about. Yes, GMs are not perfect, thats why we have ToS as the root. ToS is on top, not GMs.

By the way, I don't see the point being fun when two people play on the same account. The other one could have created his own toon and enjoyed it, why share?

buymeplz
11-08-2011, 10:40 AM
you guys are fawking retardedd how many times have gm said not to share acc or trust anyone yet you still did it. deal with it. /close thread plox

Immortal Dilemma
11-08-2011, 10:54 AM
All im thinking of right now is
sorry :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snLPZWgXNf8&feature=related

vipseavein
11-09-2011, 07:31 PM
troll ?
Sad for everything =.=

Lann
11-09-2011, 07:43 PM
no one is perfect is a stupid logic

there is a law that u aren't allowed to kill people and i killed someone..does that mean i shouldn't be punished because no one is perfect?

Notic
11-09-2011, 07:45 PM
I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ caps don't need a alz buyer like him

Lann
11-09-2011, 07:55 PM
i do agre though that sharing accnts shouldnt be ppls own fault...whats the difference between getting a drop in a party and that person running away with the drop and someone being hacked by sharing accnt

DanteX
11-09-2011, 08:36 PM
i do agre though that sharing accnts shouldnt be ppls own fault...whats the difference between getting a drop in a party and that person running away with the drop and someone being hacked by sharing accnt
lol plus 1 to bad people dont like to hear it and they still do it >_>

Obsessions
11-09-2011, 08:37 PM
lol these fobs make everything so dramatic like this is a real life situation... its a f2p game so deal with it.

xRaginx
11-09-2011, 09:31 PM
lol these fobs make everything so dramatic like this is a real life situation... its a f2p game so deal with it.

as his lawyer

i would like you to know my client has spend his whole check over the past 3yrs getting to this point even risking getting his passport its hard for a pimp living in peru...it got serious when he payed to play..shet bout o get real

Teppi
11-11-2011, 09:07 AM
ppl troll hard o.o... most of his stuffs came from selling 7/40. 7/34 osm armourhelm/s.titan. just saying

SantaClaus
11-11-2011, 11:33 PM
just becoz those FKING NEW GMS, they doing so may stupid things
Just becoz you cant shut up you will be getting coal in your sock this christmas

Tom Pham
11-12-2011, 02:50 AM
so sad but.... i dont think GMs gonna do anything about this, cuz tbh he violated the game's policy by sharing his acc's info...

vipseavein
11-24-2011, 08:07 AM
Thanks for everyone.
Welcome oSilentWarFBI come back.
Thanks for G.M.

SantaClaus
11-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Thanks for everyone.
Welcome XSilentWarFBI come back.
Thanks for G.M.
fixed