PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha

Dakk
11-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Havent been on Cabal in weeks! OMG the things i missed doing like......uhmm.... hmmm this is funny.... oh yea thats right rather be chilling than on cabal listening to the cabal DRAMA and seeing lvl 140s rape 169s because of this BS safeguard shiit!. hmm wonder what GMS will say about this post... this should be fun.. lmao wonder if they even know i have an acc, i mean seeing how i down spend 100s on this game.... LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

SantaClaus
11-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Santa Smells a Alz Buyer

Halcy
11-09-2011, 07:46 PM
what else can you smell?

Cade
11-09-2011, 07:53 PM
what else can you smell?
I hope you are prepared for what you have done...

SantaClaus
11-09-2011, 08:45 PM
what else can you smell?
Santa Smells a Bad boy

xRaginx
11-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Havent been on Cabal in weeks! OMG the things i missed doing like......uhmm.... hmmm this is funny.... oh yea thats right rather be chilling than on cabal listening to the cabal DRAMA and seeing lvl 140s rape 169s because of this BS safeguard shiit!. hmm wonder what GMS will say about this post... this should be fun.. lmao wonder if they even know i have an acc, i mean seeing how i down spend 100s on this game.... LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

ignore this post i wasnt here

ninja pshhhh

xRaginx
11-09-2011, 09:11 PM

hey youu sir...yea you why you buy alz and your stats still su.ck? ..why you not invest into my save a orphan by giving me forcy amp foundation?and your name is kid x_x KidXIII says you I love you s.uck santas sleigh just sayin