PDA

View Full Version : Agent Shop Search Suggestion

robinja
11-12-2011, 05:21 PM
I have used a few databases in the past and I really think it would be useful if the Agent Shop can do a multiple searches or omit a category.

Sometimes when I search for a new item it would be nice if it could display Osmium, Red Osmium, Sig Metal and Forcium at the same time for like Deathblow/Fatal and not show the weaker items. I also think it would be great if a price range could be added as well so you can search for items within the amount your willing to spend and it would also help if you could search for 1 slot or 2 slots for crafting purposes or general use.

Edit: It would also be good if I could double click on an item that I am already selling and it would take me straight to that search category so I can check the prices if anyone made theirs cheaper.

SantaClaus
11-12-2011, 06:25 PM
I have used a few databases in the past and I really think it would be useful if the Agent Shop can do a multiple searches or omit a category.

Sometimes when I search for a new item it would be nice if it could display Osmium, Red Osmium, Sig Metal and Forcium at the same time for like Deathblow/Fatal and not show the weaker items. I also think it would be great if a price range could be added as well so you can search for items within the amount your willing to spend and it would also help if you could search for 1 slot or 2 slots for crafting purposes or general use.
1)GMs are lazy
2)Takes Too much work for gm
3)this is Like Runescpes Grand Exchange
4)Someone is Really Lazy
5)will not happen

ArcherOfLove
11-15-2011, 06:42 PM

I with they would do that to.... =D