PDA

View Full Version : FA or WI?

Cade
11-12-2011, 09:53 PM
I get mixed opinions about both, and I have been confused about which class suits me more for quite a long time.

I love running dungeons solo fast, but I also want the ability to succeed in higher dungeons with a group.

StandingPVP1234 means nothing to me.

I love nation war and everything about it. So having the ability to succeed in it is a big deal to me.

I generally don't mind the price of gears, but I don't want to have to pay a ridiculous amount of alz just to be on par with other classes who would spend much less.

Along with running dungeons solo, I would love to be able to solo PF bosses without any pots or I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ like that.

Lann
11-12-2011, 09:55 PM
almost everything u said fits the category of wizard

Cathy
11-12-2011, 10:00 PM
If you want to be able to solo in pve, you will have an easier time with wiz

jone
11-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Force Archers all the way!!

XFearMyBladeX
11-12-2011, 10:10 PM
for me in war and pve wiz is wayyy more fun than fa.

Mido
11-13-2011, 05:51 AM
Go for WA or Blader way cooler :P

DragonWi
11-13-2011, 07:05 AM
I get mixed opinions about both, and I have been confused about which class suits me more for quite a long time.

I love running dungeons solo fast, but I also want the ability to succeed in higher dungeons with a group.

StandingPVP1234 means nothing to me.

I love nation war and everything about it. So having the ability to succeed in it is a big deal to me.

I generally don't mind the price of gears, but I don't want to have to pay a ridiculous amount of alz just to be on par with other classes who would spend much less.

Along with running dungeons solo, I would love to be able to solo PF bosses without any pots or I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ like that.

hey that skater guy in your sig, thats my highschool he is skating in =D

Sprite
11-13-2011, 09:54 AM
high school? dam im old

SantaClaus
11-13-2011, 09:59 AM
Santa Never Been In High School

Cade
11-13-2011, 10:18 AM
hey that skater guy in your sig, thats my highschool he is skating in =D
Hell yeah bro, did you already know that there was a gif of that?