PDA

View Full Version : Is it generally better to solo grind or duo grind?

Cade
11-14-2011, 03:42 PM
Just curious. I personally think either way is about the same speed, so I typically prefer solo. Easier to multitask with.

What do you guys think?

xChaosForte
11-14-2011, 03:53 PM
i find it fastest when you have one other person that is a lower level than you, preferably a wiz or FA (dps just seems to give you faster exp over time). but that's just me

Izumiia
11-14-2011, 09:06 PM
i find buying a high lvl character better so you dont have to waste time grinding and you can just go dungeons/war

I3athtub
11-15-2011, 02:58 AM
Well, depends really...

if ur using a bb or the other...

Personally speaking... I think they both come with benefits but u can say that Party tops over solo...

some disadvantages of solo...
U cant use party buffs, Waste many pots, takes more time to kill mobs which also means gaining exp, dryer drop rate, and unstable stun locks gets boring.

Advantages of solo
U can take all drops for urself, not binded to one lvling spot, and achieve ur goal and go.

Party advantages:
Use party buffs, faster kills, have some1 to talk to, more drops, less pots usage, stabilized stun on mobs, and benefits of party bb.

Disadvantages of Party:
Sharing drops (not for all, but many ppl have problems with sharing), if the party member is fail it would be pointless, partner capping ur exp (only if a higher lvl)

I personally lvled from 160 to 170... I preffered party
as what i made in 40 minutes in PI was evuivalent to what i made in solo for 1 hour and a few minutes...

I3athtub
11-15-2011, 02:59 AM
equivalent *

Cade
11-15-2011, 10:39 AM
Well, depends really...

if ur using a bb or the other...

Personally speaking... I think they both come with benefits but u can say that Party tops over solo...

some disadvantages of solo...
U cant use party buffs, Waste many pots, takes more time to kill mobs which also means gaining exp, dryer drop rate, and unstable stun locks gets boring.

Advantages of solo
U can take all drops for urself, not binded to one lvling spot, and achieve ur goal and go.

Party advantages:
Use party buffs, faster kills, have some1 to talk to, more drops, less pots usage, stabilized stun on mobs, and benefits of party bb.

Disadvantages of Party:
Sharing drops (not for all, but many ppl have problems with sharing), if the party member is fail it would be pointless, partner capping ur exp (only if a higher lvl)

I personally lvled from 160 to 170... I preffered party
as what i made in 40 minutes in PI was evuivalent to what i made in solo for 1 hour and a few minutes...

Good information :)

Cade
11-15-2011, 10:48 AM
I mostly just care about speed. I figure drops will be around the same either way.