PDA

View Full Version : Way to Save Venus and Cabal! GM Must Read!

LaRazz
11-15-2011, 12:23 PM
Perfect idea, we should go back to when SP did not have a good downtimer....

It helps people to run dungons and boss hunt more, making them more active and boosting the economy! perfect idea!

I vote YES! to having no SP Cd timer thing.

Sprite
11-15-2011, 12:27 PM
Well with the new dungeon re-entry system, people could really abuse the wiz sp no cooldown...

Cade
11-15-2011, 12:31 PM
It was bad enough before, but like Sprite said...yeah

BBarry
11-15-2011, 12:44 PM
Bad idea.

and venus doesn't need saving. Quit qq'ing about Venus or move to merc.

whitetrash
11-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Bad idea.

and venus doesn't need saving. Quit qq'ing about Venus or move to merc.+1

LaRazz
11-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Bad idea.

NO! It gives me something to do now...sooo borreedddd and too cheap to pay for a xfer

AMoniCGrey
11-15-2011, 03:05 PM
Kinda have to agree with larazz on this one as much as he annoys me sometimes he actually talks sense here and there... no cd on sp was nice (btw I play wiz on occasion so bite me if you think the suggest is ludicrous.)

Valdoroth
11-15-2011, 11:59 PM
NO! It gives me something to do now...sooo borreedddd and too cheap to pay for a xfer I feel ya there with boredom. Our jobs ain't that exciting hahaha. But I do think that removing the cooldown entirely wouldn't help much.
If they instead added a new force core option like Auto Sp Regen +5 or something, now That would help. Like for pets and some gear types, and new earrings with it, and might as well add others too. I think it would be awesome. And while at it, make new War towers that are both SP regen/down +/-100. Would be pretty interesting I think

Edit: *bites Alex for fun* :P

NiteViper
11-16-2011, 03:34 AM
from what i was told awhile back the skill rune and any skill exp like in a pet for example was suppose to build SP up faster, but then again i might have misunderstood too

XFearMyBladeX
11-16-2011, 03:40 AM
lol w/e gms add on venus ppl will just xfer>get it>xfer back to mercury XD

but being honest i do want to see both servers together like an event or something.... ANYTHING ^_^

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 03:44 AM
Bad idea.

rage more
Your QQ'ing about him QQ'ing about what needs to fix about venus i understand it would be broing with like 27 ppl on the sever lol

spittaz
11-16-2011, 04:58 AM
wouldnt wiz b op in war wit no sp cooldown
they get 2 save money and still score high -.-

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 05:43 AM
wouldnt wiz b op in war wit no sp cooldown
they get 2 save money and still score high -.-

I would be kool with it I always have a wiz near by lol

BBarry
11-16-2011, 06:15 AM
rage more
Your QQ'ing about him QQ'ing about what needs to fix about venus i understand it would be broing with like 27 ppl on the sever lol

Because a couple people cry on the forum about venus it needs fixing? Do you play in Venus? If you go through Venus, there will be people in BI in every channel. There is a good amount of people in every tier. Have you been to a bonus war or saints event in Venus?

Venus has a good amount of players, and the only reason Merc gained more players was because of globals. lawl. Have fun with your globals. We are fine over here in Venus without them.

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 06:39 AM
Because a couple people cry on the forum about venus it needs fixing? Do you play in Venus? If you go through Venus, there will be people in BI in every channel. There is a good amount of people in every tier. Have you been to a bonus war or saints event in Venus?

Venus has a good amount of players, and the only reason Merc gained more players was because of globals. lawl. Have fun with your globals. We are fine over here in Venus without them.

Apparently GMs want more players in venus and yes we may have more globals but b4 the merge venus still had less ppl and gms throwing lame events just to get more people

and what im saying is thats his opinion if he says they need more people in venus just like its yours on saying it doesn't

oh and btw there was a thread on a venus fb was qqing about how globals never listen in war lol
GG on making it seem like Venus is clean of Globals maybe you should borrow some from merc since your in need

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 06:41 AM
Venus is the home of global or mexico and vietnam. Theres 3-12 ppl in t5 cuz everyone is a pansy and think they a boss cuz they can kill noobs in a lower tier lolol. (yes im mad!!!) so just blame everyone else for now growing a pair and play on the big boi teiir imstead following a pack of fails to a lower tier for " amounts" of people

BBarry doesnt know that and hes in Venus

BBarry
11-16-2011, 06:45 AM
Apparently GMs want more players in venus and yes we may have more globals but b4 the merge venus still had less ppl and gms throwing lame events just to get more people

and what im saying is thats his opinion if he says they need more people in venus just like its yours on saying it doesn't

oh and btw there was a thread on a venus fb was qqing about how globals never listen in war lol
GG on making it seem like Venus is clean of Globals maybe you should borrow some from merc since your in need

Venus had more players before the global invasion. Venus has always had more players up until that point.

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 06:49 AM
Venus had more players before the global invasion. Venus has always had more players up until that point.

Apparently not before venus still hosting events for more players to join and now they really pushing the event for more ppl to join

more people need to transfer to merc or just have a sever merge and call it "Earth" LoL

BBarry
11-16-2011, 06:51 AM
Yeah they had it on Venus before. You're thinking of when they started doing it, and it switched back and forth between Venus and Merc for awhile.

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 06:56 AM
Yeah they had it on Venus before. You're thinking of when they started doing it, and it switched back and forth between Venus and Merc for awhile.

lmao mercury never had it where have you been?

mercury only gets joint events as in both servers
venus gets individual events plus whatever event like sig or holiday event

BBarry
11-16-2011, 07:02 AM
Oh, you're thinking of the recent bring it on venus thing? The 10% boosts? That is very recent. Way after the global invasion.

I thought you were talking about when the servers were labelled "Hot", and it went back and forth for awhile.

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 07:02 AM
I just dont get the ideaology of people. They always wana follow wat other ppls do, if ppl could think for themselves then there would be more ppl in a appropriate tier of war, servers, ways ppl play. Lol ppl just tend to follow the bunch and fk globals useless pos ruined NA

i wont say all bc some know how to war

and thinking for yourself in mwar? thats how everyone split up and you get pwned but "SOMETIMES" like every blue moon it works

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 07:04 AM
Oh, you're thinking of the recent bring it on venus thing? The 10% boosts? That is very recent. Way after the global invasion.

I thought you were talking about when the servers were labelled "Hot", and it went back and forth for awhile.

not just talking about the recent bring it on event that event showed up B4 GLOBALS EVEN MERGED and when it was labled hot also that was a event also

BBarry
11-16-2011, 07:07 AM
not just talking about the recent bring it on event that event showed up B4 GLOBALS EVEN MERGED and when it was labled hot also that was a event also

All the way from OGP days -> Global merge Venus had more population.
The Hot was an event that switched back and forth for awhile (Wasn't limited to Venus)
Pretty sure bring it on event didn't take place before the merge

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 07:09 AM
All the way from OGP days -> Global merge Venus had more population.
The Hot was an event that switched back and forth for awhile (Wasn't limited to Venus)
Pretty sure bring it on event didn't take place before the merge

No they changed the name from hot to bring it on venus yes that is recent and it was limited to venus

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 07:12 AM
I meant tier wise cuz nigs be re rolling from t5-" to t4 and then everyone and thier fking mother follows and t5 gets raped cuz no one also coming to t4 lol get the logiczzzzzz

yeah i gotcha
but good part about that is no wl lmao ever :D

but bad part is bonus

BBarry
11-16-2011, 07:17 AM
No they changed the name from hot to bring it on venus yes that is recent and it was limited to venus

Bring it on Venus = Recent (after merge)
HOT = switched between Merc and Venus (pre-merge)

There's no argument Merc has more players now. But Venus was always the more populated server all the way up to the global invasion. Yes alot players have gone merc after the invasion as well. Some have gone venus. Zet is also right, the majority of Venus is noob farmers because they have to feel like they are "great" when in reality they are an average t5 player. Makes them feel good to pick on weaklings? I don't get it, it's sad to me. Pretty pathetic.

XFearMyBladeX
11-16-2011, 07:20 AM
i wonder how long spur and raz would take in ft2 with raz forcy +15 gear........... o.o

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 07:22 AM
i wonder how long spur and raz would take in ft2 with raz forcy +15 gear........... o.o

romp is the first to +15 full forci and spur would just need to plus his orb but hes barley on to do so

and raz doesnt have a wiz o.o

anymore

BBarry
11-16-2011, 07:29 AM
Sei obviously isn't legit. Multiple people with full +15 forci...lolk

XFearMyBladeX
11-16-2011, 07:33 AM
romp is the first to +15 full forci and spur would just need to plus his orb but hes barley on to do so

and raz doesnt have a wiz o.o

anymore

oh kk,but yea i wonder how long will it take now for both of them.

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 07:35 AM
Sei obviously isn't legit. Multiple people with full +15 forci...lolk

as in 4 people? half of them got pchh from cubes and some crafted to make money and bought pchh and echh lol(too lucky) >.<

just another hater lol

BBarry
11-16-2011, 07:36 AM
as in 4 people? half of them got pchh from cubes and some crafted to make money and bought pchh

just another hater lol

sure they did

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 07:37 AM
sure they did

k mad or your jealous?
alittle of both?

BBarry
11-16-2011, 08:27 AM
I don't care about merc

But it's rare to see someone with just 1 +15 forci. One guild, 4 people, with full +15 forc. People that didn't even have full forci not long ago let alone any piece at 15. It's just about impossible. One guild got there hands on that many PCHH, when they don't even enter the game that fast? Nah.

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 08:49 AM
I don't care about merc
But it's rare to see someone with just 1 +15 forci. One guild, 4 people, with full +15 forc. People that didn't even have full forci not long ago let alone any piece at 15. It's just about impossible. One guild got there hands on that many PCHH, when they don't even enter the game that fast? Nah.

right.....

why are you adding stuff lol
one person has full forci

Cathy
11-16-2011, 08:51 AM
right.....

why are you adding stuff lol
one person has full forci

nuh uh, he doesn't have forci helm+15 :3

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 08:53 AM
nuh uh, he doesn't have forci helm+15 :3

ooh good call miss cathy i have to fix that!

@bbarry he doesnt have full forci soo you can quit btching about what you dont have

Cathy
11-16-2011, 08:57 AM
I know drifter and romp only got :0

yeah, but drifter +15'd his forci kat way before he joined sei

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 08:59 AM
I know drifter and romp only got :0

i forgot about drifty hes soo shiny :D

romp doesnt show his shinyness

BBarry
11-16-2011, 08:59 AM
Typical u jealous/u mad responses.

Cathy
11-16-2011, 09:00 AM

you're the only person here complaining about people not being legit because their gear is too high +. where are there people in this thread that are jealous, other than you?

BBarry
11-16-2011, 09:02 AM
Did I say anyone was jealous? Can you comprehend?

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 09:02 AM

like i said you have mixed emotions

mad about larazz saying they need to save venus

jealous that others have higher gear than you

done

BBarry
11-16-2011, 09:06 AM
All I said was I doubt they got all those +15 items legit. Yet you got mad and had to defend them.

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 09:10 AM
All I said was I doubt they got all those +15 items legit. Yet you got mad and had to defend them.

like you defned how venus doesnt need fixing? lol yeah get smart

BBarry
11-16-2011, 09:37 AM
Someone flame me plz

your cute

DingDongDitch
11-16-2011, 11:05 AM
what is there needed to be fix in venus? the last time i check the hackers are spreading in mercury -_____- even those with epic gears denied they are hacking when u can constantly seeing them dcing from ft2? going in n coming back out? gazillion times! dude???????????? sooo obvious?

LaRazz
11-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Um so when I said take out the sp cool down, all it means is that little white buff that tells you how long until you can SP again....You wont really see it in war because you would have to relog to drop the cd, and in dungons you would have to relog as well.

Only time you would really see the benifit is when your boss hunting, or your spamming dungons and after the dungon you get a low roll for sp... Its not really that big of a deal, already EST added in where you get SP at the end of a dungon, this just allows those who roll bad to fill up an get going again.

Venus has less players that are active, running dungons and getting crap done.... Thats why you see merc with more drops that are "epic" its not because they have a better drop table....

Look at this,
you have 2 people running ic2 none stop
or
you have 20 people running ic2 none stop

What group is going to see the better drops in the end? The second one will just out of pure odds.... Thats the same thing with venus and merc...

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Um so when I said take out the sp cool down, all it means is that little white buff that tells you how long until you can SP again....You wont really see it in war because you would have to relog to drop the cd, and in dungons you would have to relog as well.

Only time you would really see the benifit is when your boss hunting, or your spamming dungons and after the dungon you get a low roll for sp... Its not really that big of a deal, already EST added in where you get SP at the end of a dungon, this just allows those who roll bad to fill up an get going again.

Venus has less players that are active, running dungons and getting crap done.... Thats why you see merc with more drops that are "epic" its not because they have a better drop table....

Look at this,
you have 2 people running ic2 none stop
or
you have 20 people running ic2 none stop

What group is going to see the better drops in the end? The second one will just out of pure odds.... Thats the same thing with venus and merc...

i saw you in war one time in merc should have stayed >.<

spittaz
11-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi from venus <3
LOL

CandiCoatted
11-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Hi from venus <3
LOL

Hii :D

AMoniCGrey
11-16-2011, 07:44 PM
You know valdy... I seriously think you're the only one that STILL calls me Alex. -.-'' Anywayz. Venus doesn't have a lot of globals... So thankfully we don't have the language barrier issues of Merc.

LaRazz
11-16-2011, 09:17 PM
i saw you in war one time in merc should have stayed >.<

hahah one day Ill stay but not yet. I try to enjoy my visits though

Andrea
11-16-2011, 09:26 PM
from what i was told awhile back the skill rune and any skill exp like in a pet for example was suppose to build SP up faster, but then again i might have misunderstood too

right, when hitting. dancing nah. or craft fury pots. ot: agree that lack of desirable drops and dearth of crafting in venus are screwing the economy up.

my 2 cents, the semi-epic cb drops tho killed off the crafting motivation and profession and whatever was left of it prior to the proliferation of scarce overpriced materials, near-impossible slotting-in of required materials, and crazy rate of leveling and success.

Quite a mouthful, all i wanted to say was it made everyone lazy to craft.

Cade
11-16-2011, 09:29 PM
You know valdy... I seriously think you're the only one that STILL calls me Alex. -.-'' Anywayz. Venus doesn't have a lot of globals... So thankfully we don't have the language barrier issues of Merc.

Alex.

Ravenwolf
11-18-2011, 11:48 PM
I have to agree with Razz on this, as far as i know this hasn't been changed but it couldn't really be abused like you're implying. When you're in a dungeon solo and relog if you're in a party but in the dungeon solo, (for those who can't think, youre in eod and someone else is in pi no one is in eod with you) you can't get back into the dungeon. If this has been changed don't bite my head off, it's been awhile since I tried. Doesn't really help with solos. I can see how it could be abused in a party, the wiz constantly relogging to sp, but honestly as a wiz, that would be annoying as hell, having to relog every few minutes to sp? Especially if you do leader loot and the wiz is the leader, yeah, annoying. But still, would be nice to have the no CD again :x