DingDongDitch
11-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Good job...this is quite entertaining.....:D

XFearMyBladeX
11-17-2011, 10:21 PM
lol i hope u dont try to start things with dark kid lol

TurcoX
11-17-2011, 10:23 PM
Darrkd? you mean the WA that ran from me like 10 times in desert scream the other day? got me 5-3 cuz i stopped playing hide n seek? =/

TurcoX
11-17-2011, 10:28 PM
lol kid first of all just stop buying alz... asking on vent about if a 1/7 score in nw is good is one thing but dam dont need to be that obvious! after u get that straight u can talk shet

Who are you??? i never get to Vent with anybody retard

SantaClaus
11-17-2011, 10:34 PM
u sure? lol why u dening bro i got hella proof too :O are u trying to deny me!!!!
pic please

DingDongDitch
11-17-2011, 10:35 PM
u sure? lol why u dening bro i got hella proof too :O are u trying to deny me!!!!

u sooo fugly of course any1 would deny you!

SantaClaus
11-17-2011, 10:40 PM
turco switched from proc to cap xfer to venus switched back to proc and gender changed
way to blow money :)

Izumiia
11-17-2011, 10:55 PM
lol i dont get ur logic, darrkd ran off but he was just actually going to heal instead of waiting for 15sec of res time, and yet u ran from dromar when he came to attack u to heal. nice logic.

also, fb aura+bm1+leg everyone knows u can practically own anyone at that state, seems u have an ego as well

Sprite
11-17-2011, 11:01 PM
wat i miss

DistroX
11-17-2011, 11:07 PM
aura vs aura please lets see who'll win

Cathy
11-18-2011, 01:30 AM
o i c a FB in bm1 killing people in war this is new yes?

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 01:33 AM
o i c a FB in bm1 killing people in war this is new yes?

shh,he thinks he's accomplishing something with the cheesiest class in the game,dude's probably rockin 52 rate thinkin he's god

Cathy
11-18-2011, 01:34 AM
i liek how he died at 1:45 as soon as bm1 run out keke :>

NiteFalcon
11-18-2011, 01:41 AM
if the video continued you'd prolly see him log out to another ch, go bm1 again, then hop back in war again. global playstyle ftw!

boredom
11-18-2011, 02:49 AM
if the video continued you'd prolly see him log out to another ch, go bm1 again, then hop back in war again. global playstyle ftw!

^ this. LOL!

lolatAlzBuyers
11-18-2011, 02:58 AM
Lol nice kills

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
11-18-2011, 03:30 AM
lol alot of ppl flameing him but in the end he has proof that he did killed those 2 people so idk whats there to talk about.

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 05:06 AM
ahahahaha! i like Seiretei comments, they show how amazingly stupid they can be

u just mad hahahah, KEEP RAGING PLS!

xDromarx
11-18-2011, 05:40 AM
Why is my name in your video if I quit months ago?

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 05:48 AM
i see proof from turc i see talk from other ppl...and the person who said he died as soon as aura was out i also see him being attacked by 2 as he took down the FS..i saw no running i saw he rooted and taunted him tho :D buut u no me just stating facts as usual :D

goin to my corner now i need proof :>

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 05:59 AM
Thanks Ragin, good to know there is a reasonable guy that looks into details

I dont care if that aint the real dromar, or if he is the burguerking guy ( pathetic guy if you ask me ), the FS name is DROMAR so idk man hahahah

Cathy
11-18-2011, 06:09 AM
i see proof from turc i see talk from other ppl...and the person who said he died as soon as aura was out i also see him being attacked by 2 as he took down the FS..i saw no running i saw he rooted and taunted him tho :D buut u no me just stating facts as usual :D

lol all i see is a Fb in aura+bm1 with a leg killing people who aren't in bm. I clicked on this thread title hoping to see something impressive. I was disappointed to see something you can see every day from any FB.

If you wanna impress people, go get saints weapon like toma and solo 25 caps in cap base with a 50k HP bm1

Halcy
11-18-2011, 06:17 AM

1:15, root + wait for heal

doomer123
11-18-2011, 06:19 AM
op is a hypocrit

Notic
11-18-2011, 06:38 AM
lol all i see is a Fb in aura+bm1 with a leg killing people who aren't in bm. I clicked on this thread title hoping to see something impressive. I was disappointed to see something you can see every day from any FB.

If you wanna impress people, go get saints weapon like toma and solo 25 caps in cap base with a 50k HP bm1

You got a big mouth too cathy...you want something in it?

IBladE
11-18-2011, 06:38 AM
Your video makes no sense whatsoever. Dromar never ran from you he stood there. He even let you heal when you was 1 shot away from dying. Mercury fobs at their finest.

Notic
11-18-2011, 06:40 AM
Your video makes no sense whatsoever. Dromar never ran from you he stood there. He even let you heal when you was 1 shot away from dying. Mercury fobs at their finest.

your wrong..it's not mercury fobs it's the noobs not the sever.

IBladE
11-18-2011, 06:41 AM
your wrong..it's not mercury fobs it's the noobs not the sever.

Mai bad broski.

xChaosForte
11-18-2011, 07:09 AM

burning wins

xChaosForte
11-18-2011, 07:13 AM

People often get big bravado's when they finally grow and get good.

juji550
11-18-2011, 07:32 AM
fixed:

"How to kill an epic FS who quit a long time ago and gave his fs away"

answer: grow a big ego buying alz and going bm1 + aura and swear you're good.

Fishin
11-18-2011, 08:22 AM
That FS was sold for USD from my understanding not given away lol. I did see a BM and/or Aura out of "Dromar"...or Xera..or Fred but no fux were given as to what his name is. FB Bm2/aura is pretty OP Just like a Wiz in Bm2/aura is a tank. Nice video though, he played FB AS FB SHOULD BE PLAYED. Utilizing what hes given for choosing that class and succeeding. I dont see whats all the fuss about.

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 08:23 AM
wow! the more i read comments from this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s the more im dissapointed with cabal community lol..

Cathy you think that was pretty normal? you can go and do it yourself :)

THATS HOW A FB IS SUPPOSED TO PLAY WITH HIS ROOTS AND HIS DEBUFFS, i never said a thing about Dromar using AOD because every character has his own abilities, if you cant even accept that then you are not a cabal player you are just a troller

He never killed me because i stood out of his range, i needed to heal because i killed Darrkd (TWICE CUZ HE RAN AND HEAL) , YThien ( the second strongest FS of the server) and some other guy.. i knew how far his range was and i KNEW i had time to taunt him a bit while i execrated him on combo when AOD came off.. I believe most of the people that commented here are NOT able of even doing half a thing i did on that video but ALRIGHT! KEEP RAGING AND MAKING STUPID COMMENTS! if you didnt like it, feel free to do SOMETHING WORTH WATCHING

And to all Sei dogs, ill see you all in mercury as soon as im done with Tangdogs on Venus

Cathy
11-18-2011, 08:26 AM
wow! the more i read comments from this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s the more im dissapointed with cabal community lol..

Cathy you think that was pretty normal? you can go and do it yourself :)

He never killed me because i stood out of his range, i needed to heal because i killed Darrkd (TWICE CUZ HE RAN AND HEAL) , YThien ( the second strongest FS of the server) and some other guy.. i knew how far his range was and i KNEW i had time to taunt him a bit while i execrated him on combo when AOD came off.. I believe most of the people that commented here are NOT able of even doing half a thing i did on that video but ALRIGHT! KEEP RAGING AND MAKING STUPID COMMENTS! if you didnt like it, feel free to do SOMETHING WORTH WATCHING

And to all Sei dogs, ill see you all in mercury as soon as im done with Tangdogs on Venus

Sei dogs and Tang dogs hide yo kids hide yo wife Global invasion v2.0 coming up.

SouthWind
11-18-2011, 08:49 AM
Sei dogs and Tang dogs hide yo kids hide yo wife Global invasion v2.0 coming up.865 def???? wut a nab ma naked wi has more def then u nub.

taco u sux bro all I see is tards spammin 123

Cathy
11-18-2011, 08:51 AM
hi sam

SouthWind
11-18-2011, 08:53 AM
bonjour

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 09:12 AM
suce ma machete TACO!, pls speak da ingrish so i can understand

LaRazz
11-18-2011, 09:17 AM
Funny this is the same FB that was farming towers for bringer the other day in N.war was haveing Aspeer (Cap 180 wa) build for him
....Your right pro fb is pro

Cathy
11-18-2011, 09:35 AM
Banalicious dogs hide yo hubby hide yo kids vivaladi/cks coming to get em

who da eff is vivaldi..

nvm idc

Cathy
11-18-2011, 09:41 AM
Thats his name on venus lolol

Now i REALLY don't care

CandiCoatted
11-18-2011, 10:02 AM
lol kid first of all just stop buying alz...after u get that straight u can talk shet :)

Hes a sad kid dawg bough acc for usd. No skills we should all report him LOL

should have seen his reaction when someone exsposed him and his alz supplier

he started deleting people and raged at wula bc wula 10-2 him. he was quiet for awhile but hes at it again....

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 10:07 AM

lol u sir ish crazy :D

SwirlyO
11-18-2011, 10:30 AM
darkd beat you 7-2 didnt think it was hard to keep count under 10.

And from the video, he wasnt even trying seemed like he was just ing around buying time for dromar whom also didnt look like he was trying

aura bm1 with usd achieved pixels > think im good > post vid > still a virgin

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo85/melloO_omatt/Forever-alone.jpg

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 10:31 AM
People still buy alz for this game?

XFearMyBladeX
11-18-2011, 10:57 AM

this is wut happens when u kill a dead player and u think ur god,dont think ur that good man lol

anyway"grab popcorn" and see u get pwnt by tang or sei.
HEY SEI HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE,A GLOBAL IS GOING AFTER U GUYS,sei is all dead meng GG

PS: post the vids where u get pwnt too not only the ones u win.

Milk
11-18-2011, 11:26 AM
dam ur pro!!!!!1!!!!!!!111!one!!111!1!!!eleven!1!1!!1!!!1 !!one!!!

Shinji
11-18-2011, 11:36 AM
bm1 nuff said lols

elite saix
11-18-2011, 11:40 AM
I have no faith in humanity whatsoever anymore...
Its sad to see these fully grown people acting like immature kids.

Turco congrats on killing Dromar, someone needed to shut him up. I've never been a fan of losers who run their mouth and walk head up, yet can't back up their word.
Not to mention owning Darrkkkkd twice. Most people can only rage in jealousy, for their lack of skill.

He used the FB class the way it was supposed to be used. Jokes on them idiots for going into war with no bm, shows whose the real noob.
Lol you kids make it so easy to pick out your stupidity.

inb4allofseicomesatme, I believe there was a thread created called The Return........ (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24470-The-Return........)
where it was stated that Dromar, Matri and Rage were coming back. Therefore Dromar has been playing, and you all know it. period.

And before you Sei hypocrites start flaming the guy who single handedly raped your [saviours], look at yourselves first. Its funny how you are so quick to defend yourselves but you can point and shoot at someone else so easily.

Anything else I need to cover, or will you immature I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s shutup already?

Shinji
11-18-2011, 11:42 AM

Turco congrats on killing Dromar, someone needed to shut him up. I've never been a fan of losers who run their mouth and walk head up, yet can't back up their word.
Not to mention owning Darrkkkkd twice. Most people can only rage in jealousy, for their lack of skill.

He used the FB class the way it was supposed to be used. Jokes on them idiots for going into war with no bm, shows whose the real noob.

inb4allofseicomesatme, I believe there was a thread created called The Return........ (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24470-The-Return........)
where it was stated that Dromar, Matri and Rage were coming back.

And before you Sei hypocrites start flaming the guy who single handedly raped your [saviours], look at yourselves first. Its funny how you are so quick to defend yourselves but you can point and shoot at someone else so easily.

Anything else I need to cover, or will you immature I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s shutup already?
bm1

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 11:52 AM

where it was stated that Dromar, Matri and Rage were coming back. Therefore Dromar has been playing, and you all know it. period.

eh yo dawg +1 buut u lost me mid way tho

CandiCoatted
11-18-2011, 11:58 AM

first off i have been flaming taco before this thread was even made

just throwing that out there

and btw
"Its funny how you are so quick to defend yourselves but you can point and shoot at someone else so easily" rofl

elite saix
11-18-2011, 12:03 PM
and btw
"Its funny how you are so quick to defend yourselves but you can point and shoot at someone else so easily" rofl

not sure what's so funny here...just the truth.

Cathy
11-18-2011, 12:06 PM
not sure what's so funny here...just the truth.

are you aware he's boasting about killing these people, and then accuses them of having big egos?

xChaosForte
11-18-2011, 12:08 PM
He's saying sei's and others are busting on turco for his ego yet a lot of sei have tons of ego themselves, some deserve it though.

CandiCoatted
11-18-2011, 12:10 PM
are you aware he's boasting about killing these people, and then accuses them of having big egos?

shush miss cathy i was gonna give him time to think about this topic lol

elite saix
11-18-2011, 12:11 PM

not exactly boasting. more like deserved justice. we both know who's the ones are walking around with the big egos.

CandiCoatted
11-18-2011, 12:13 PM
He's saying sei's and others are busting on turco for his ego yet a lot of sei have tons of ego themselves, some deserve it though.

lmao yet its tang...... where does sei come in on this video o.o

and wheres the post when dranz,han,wula,me(lmao until he started qqing about heal), and Others killed him.....forgot he post the videos of him winning only

xChaosForte
11-18-2011, 12:15 PM
lmao yet its tang...... where does sei come in on this video o.o

and wheres the post when dranz,han,wula,me(lmao until he started qqing about heal), and Others killed him.....forgot he post the videos of him winning only

oh i was talkin about elite's sentence. but yah turco too since he's all "sei's next". im just go dig his gravestone right now, what do u want written on it??

yah cas ppl only show their wins when they know its obvious their losses>wins. they get a hard on when they finally win once and show it then.....disappear and not show a video when losing for the next 5 months...then finally one win again and show another vid.bah

Shinji
11-18-2011, 12:16 PM
lol justice

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 12:19 PM
if you believe in justice plz quit cabal

Cathy
11-18-2011, 12:25 PM
not exactly boasting. more like deserved justice. we both know who's the ones are walking around with the big egos.

deserved justice? lol.

you say that as if tang all deserves to die or something. sounds more to me like you have personal beefs with tang and sei, more than looking at the facts that this video is highly hypocritical.

elite saix
11-18-2011, 12:32 PM
deserved justice? lol.

you say that as if tang all deserves to die or something. sounds more to me like you have personal beefs with tang and sei, more than looking at the facts that this video is highly hypocritical.

really? cause it looks to me as if you and some other people in here have some big beef with people like Turco, who just want to throw it out there that these kids like dromar get what's coming to them.

xDromarx
11-18-2011, 12:35 PM
It's good to see that my legacy as top fs still upsets people months after I've quit.

Teru
11-18-2011, 12:36 PM
lol, kid's like dromar who 1shot em in ch20 yesterday? i seen it and half of revenge has seen it nuff said, this kid's a baddie who only knows how to root/run have a wiz keep hitting dromar come at em with a legacy/amp pot/bm1/aura rinse and repeat ive also seen this dozens of times ive also seen him wait for dromars AoD to run out while a wiz keeps hiting him at about 50% or so and keep's waiting and mf's roots and same tactics over and over, must hold a grudge kinda like when it was firey vs mat and when all know how that went.

Cathy
11-18-2011, 12:54 PM
really? cause it looks to me as if you and some other people in here have some big beef with people like Turco, who just want to throw it out there that these kids like dromar get what's coming to them.

Get what's coming to them lol? I'm criticizing turcox because he's boasting about something that isn't really something to boast about. how about you tell me WHY "kids like dromar" need to be shut up. you're jelly i guess.

elite saix
11-18-2011, 12:55 PM
... I believe there was a thread created called The Return........ (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24470-The-Return........)

It's good to see that my legacy as top fs still upsets people months after I've quit.

clearly you haven't read my earlier post. I'll just put it here, and end this useless conversation now. Grow up.

elite saix
11-18-2011, 12:56 PM
how about you tell me WHY "kids like dromar" need to be shut up. you're jelly i guess.
kk.

wow, that didn't take long.

Cathy
11-18-2011, 12:57 PM
kk.

so what's your point? you saying dromar isn't top fs? yup, jelly.

KillCon
11-18-2011, 12:57 PM
kk.

+1 lololol

i bet yu ctrl+F your name on every webpage in the internet.

elite saix
11-18-2011, 01:00 PM
This may be my last post just because I am worried your stupidity will rub off on me. Just a heads up.

so what's your point? you saying dromar isn't top fs? yup, jelly.

Nope, not jelly. I don't even play this game anymore.
My point is that this guy is one of those douch.ebags who act like top shi.t even though they are nothing under all that ego.
Prove me wrong. You want my proof? Go to page 1.

That's all. Good day

Cathy
11-18-2011, 01:01 PM
This may be my last post just because I am worried your stupidity will rub off on me. Just a heads up.

Nope, not jelly. I don't even play this game anymore.
My point is that this guy is one of those douch.ebags who act like top shi.t even though they are nothing under all that ego.

That's all. Good day

oh you mean the definition of Turcox. I see...

IBladE
11-18-2011, 01:02 PM

Sup babe. And don't worry broski from what I've seen your legacy continues to grow. O.o

elite saix
11-18-2011, 01:06 PM
oh you mean the definition of Turcox. I see...

yeah i see...i see that your posts are becoming more and more meaningless.
Show me 5 times turcox acted like he was the biggest and baddest of them all.
All the guy did was serve a sweet counterblow by destroying him, and his friend. Twice. While being double, at times triple teamed. That's all.

as for this conversation, it can end here also, since at this point I've proven my point, and i am beating you into the ground with it, and i've shut you up virtually.

Gnight ;)

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 01:07 PM
^ eh yo dawg +1

Shinji
11-18-2011, 01:13 PM
yeah i see...i see that your posts are becoming more and more meaningless.
Show me 5 times turcox acted like he was the biggest and baddest of them all.
All the guy did was serve a sweet counterblow by destroying him, and his friend. Twice. While being double, at times triple teamed. That's all.

as for this conversation, it can end here also, since at this point I've proven my point, and i am beating you into the ground with it, and i've shut you up virtually.

Gnight ;)
bm1

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 01:15 PM
I never said i was the best ever.. I consider myself a good FB and a good freestyler, the video i just posted was in order to shut dromar's big mouth.. he acts all cool and stuff but at the end he is a lil shet with an eppic gear..

CasseyRene you are just speaking bullcrap.. if you dont have proofs you shouldnt write lies but its ok.. you look like a perfect example of jellyness + madness.. I remember the QQ was you when you wanted me to lower my honor title and use OB.. but its ok Cass, im not going into details with someone like you.. a hyprocit little girl that never gets a D.I.C.K

Cathy, i know you are following casseyrene and you are trying to back her up stand against me but its ok. I never hold any grudge for you or anything, i find it sad the way you think of me.. I think myself as the global who needs to shush all the big fat people here that thinks that they are awesome :D.. someone's gotta be that one! ( it hurts them more if its a global haha )

Thanks Elite saix but half of these people that are commenting are clearly blind and stupid, i lost my faith for them a while ago xd

lol, kid's like dromar who 1shot em in ch20 yesterday? i seen it and half of revenge has seen it nuff said, this kid's a baddie who only knows how to root/run have a wiz keep hitting dromar come at em with a legacy/amp pot/bm1/aura rinse and repeat ive also seen this dozens of times ive also seen him wait for dromars AoD to run out while a wiz keeps hiting him at about 50% or so and keep's waiting and mf's roots and same tactics over and over, must hold a grudge kinda like when it was firey vs mat and when all know how that wen

damn.. this guy up here is sooo FULL OF LOADED SMELLY SHET ><

Milk
11-18-2011, 01:17 PM
l0l it's le globals!!!!!!!!

Teru
11-18-2011, 01:23 PM
ikr but next time ill make awhole youtube playlist for people to watch so u can I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ already.
I never said i was the best ever.. I consider myself a good FB and a good freestyler, the video i just posted was in order to shut dromar's big mouth.. he acts all cool and stuff but at the end he is a lil shet with an eppic gear..

CasseyRene you are just speaking bullcrap.. if you dont have proofs you shouldnt write lies but its ok.. you look like a perfect example of jellyness + madness.. I remember the QQ was you when you wanted me to lower my honor title and use OB.. but its ok Cass, im not going into details with someone like you.. a hyprocit little girl that never gets a D.I.C.K

Cathy, i know you are following casseyrene and you are trying to back her up stand against me but its ok. I never hold any grudge for you or anything, i find it sad the way you think of me.. I think myself as the global who needs to shush all the big fat people here that thinks that they are awesome :D.. someone's gotta be that one! ( it hurts them more if its a global haha )

Thanks Elite saix but half of these people that are commenting are clearly blind and stupid, i lost my faith for them a while ago xd

damn.. this guy up here is sooo FULL OF LOADED SMELLY SHET ><

SpankyMcMeat
11-18-2011, 01:25 PM
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8408/atombreaker.jpg

/thread

MrBlacker
11-18-2011, 01:30 PM
I think myself as the global who needs to shush all the big fat people here that thinks that they are awesome :D.. someone's gotta be that one! ( it hurts them more if its a global haha )

+1

kids have to accept that this is Cabal NA-Global and not only Cabal NA
and to leave the racism of a side.

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 01:36 PM
so turcox is a global tryin to bring all of cabal together like a crime fighter :D

brah u need a super hero name

as a black man i feel you dawg fk the kkk -.-

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 01:40 PM
ahhahahaha super hero name ehhhh, plsss dont be like Sam that called me TACO :( cuz im not mexican!

Blacker estos locos lo q son unos picaos mas nah

SouthWind
11-18-2011, 01:41 PM
y'all haters he clearly did rape both of em
gj bro
let em hate

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 02:00 PM
ty nigg, miss you <3

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 02:07 PM
oh damn it santa missed 8 pages of action ...

IBladE
11-18-2011, 02:14 PM
globals banding together in spanish how sad i bet no one even understands them besides the globals themself :O

You on9 boi.

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei
globals banding together in spanish how sad i bet no one even understands them besides the globals themself :O

to be honest, i preffer to speak a language nobody understands, rather than a WELL KNOWN language that everybody understands.. i find it pretty useful but its ok guys, if you all wanna be a bunch of ignorants, YOUR CHOICE

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 02:19 PM
speakin more than 1 lang is somethin to be proud off :D

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 02:21 PM
bunch of haters dont know what else to say =X, trying to make latinos feel like dumb and the amazing thing is.. THEY CANT UNDERSTAND ANY SHET WE SAY, while we all make fun of them in our own language without them even realizing it :O =X

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 02:23 PM
im sorry but i dont speak a useless language that i dont need in my country. lol i will never communicate with dumb spicks im sorry

hahahahahaha, Ignorance in its purest form

xDromarx
11-18-2011, 02:31 PM
hahahahahaha, Ignorance in its purest form

In America, we speak English.

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 02:33 PM
sigh in america ppl do alot of things...cant we all get along

whitetrash
11-18-2011, 02:39 PM
In America, we speak English.

+1

Halcy
11-18-2011, 02:47 PM
i speak engrish in chinatown

MrBlacker
11-18-2011, 02:50 PM
dejalos tranquilo TurcoX que estos noobs te critican por hablar espaņol siguen con el mismo racismo y no se dan cuenta que cualquiera pueda hablar ingles pero no cualquiera sabe hablar espaņol.

EzSeleneEz
11-18-2011, 02:51 PM
+1

+2

You don't see us sneaking into countries and then expecting THEM to learn our language, rather than us learning theirs.

"Oh hi there America, I jumped your border fair and square, you should probably learn my language now." sounds fair.

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 02:52 PM
you speak both in chinatown ok?

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 02:59 PM
look at them mexicans calling us racist I CAN TELL FROM THEIR TYPING THEY TALKING SHET ABOUT US!!!
santa is everything

Milk
11-18-2011, 03:03 PM
only fegs speak english in chinatown!!!!

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 03:12 PM
are u goin to use the speak english thing as a clutch?im sure tellin 1 minority group to speak english goes for everyone else not born WHITE am i correct?

Osmio
11-18-2011, 03:15 PM
+2

You don't see us sneaking into countries and then expecting THEM to learn our language, rather than us learning theirs.

"Oh hi there America, I jumped your border fair and square, you should probably learn my language now." sounds fair.

Really? Its 2011 and this is still going on? God, I thought people just accepted other people for who they are and where they came from by now.

Sad thing is im 15, and I have come to learn this quicker than some of you guys =/

MrBlacker
11-18-2011, 03:16 PM
any GM should close it cuz the topic has taken a different course

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 03:17 PM
yes this kinda thing still goes on and its not comming from "white people" its actually comming from other minorities im lol'ing hard

MrBlacker
11-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Really? Its 2011 and this is still going on? God, I thought people just accepted other people for who they are and where they came from by now.

Sad thing is im 15, and I have come to learn this quicker than some of you guys =/
+1

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 03:18 PM
bunch of haters dont know what else to say =X, trying to make latinos feel like dumb and the amazing thing is.. THEY CANT UNDERSTAND ANY SHET WE SAY, while we all make fun of them in our own language without them even realizing it :O =X

What a coincidence,I make fun of latinos in english all the time,and I still don't care

Yet you have to hide you sht talking in a foreign language because you're so afraid of an ass whoopin

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 03:19 PM
such a baddie probably cuz he can only speak one lang so he paranoid O.o fact

oh heres an idea why dnt u guys start a group put white sheets over your head nd attack ppl thats not "white" seems like a reasonable step unless ya scurred?

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Racist Jokes!?!?!? Who should i pick on first?! MIKE?!?!?! >:O

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 03:25 PM
such a baddie probably cuz he can only speak one lang so he paranoid O.o fact

oh heres an idea why dnt u guys start a group put white sheets over your head nd attack ppl thats not "white" seems like a reasonable step unless ya scurred?

They already did,it's called ascension,ka

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 03:25 PM
They already did,it's called ascension,ka

+1 sir

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 03:28 PM
U still mad you have the same stats as a 151?,I'd be too

a 151 skyrim char?i swear we asked for ur stats a while ago nd u easily changed convo now ur bck lol get @ me.

nd if u didnt see i replied to ur comment thinkin of someone else derp

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 03:30 PM
yes once again run away or are u goin to use the i just made my WA 3 months ago nd bough some random sht from ah excuse?think b4 u go hard tsk tsk

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 03:31 PM
lol i like the course of this thread GO EVERY MINORITY BESIDES SPANISH PPL

i want to take a cruise to spain, where do i rent a container ship!?!?

xDromarx
11-18-2011, 03:31 PM
L> exchange rate for pesos to alz

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 03:34 PM
yes once again run away or are u goin to use the i just made my WA 3 months ago nd bough some random sht from ah excuse?think b4 u go hard tsk tsk

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer262-111115-0700-0000.jpg

It was 2 months ago and yes it was a bunch of random crap from AH,and I still score in the top 3 almost every war

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 03:35 PM
So you all believe that the only latinos that comes to US are the ones that comes from mexico and the ones that comes from cuba? is that it? illegal crossing borders?

behold, TRUE IGNORANCE!

yet the believe we come to their country cuz BLONDIES ARE AWESOME :O!

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 03:36 PM
lol @ mexicans working 15 hours a day and making what regular ppl wiht education makes in a hour.

You got some nice education right there bro.

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 03:38 PM
white people are that great,especially the gingers. when did u ever hear on the news of asians or black ppl hopping borders to the us lawl.

They dont hop them, they come in container and slave ships. all nasty and shizz full of diseases.

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 03:39 PM
eh yo dawg gg at ur score GG

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 03:40 PM
i know :( my fellow people took a long harsh trip across the ocean 30 days 30 nights to come to america to make money!!!!111 1 ! ! ! 1 1

I know huh, it must have suc.ked. :(

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 03:43 PM
must suk for spanish people more they probably came even before the azns migrated and yet they low grade jejejeej

Oh like the asians in america arent low grade themselves?

xDromarx
11-18-2011, 03:44 PM
noodles higher grade than tacos thanks

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Nah i dont think so.

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 03:46 PM
a order of noodle = 6 dollar a order of taco at taco bell = 95 cents sup??????? price value

too bad taco bell was created by while ppl ): .. those arent real tacos :)

Spamzor
11-18-2011, 03:49 PM
Zet ! u have any more curry??

Ludacris
Yes, yes i know the cup of noodles from the corner liquor stores arent worth it, I KNOW. Sheesh!

SantaClaus
HEY no racism ok?

Spamzor
11-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Zet .. i know ur indian you told me on vent years ago now do u have any more curry?

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 03:51 PM
The current forum user "zets" = Mike a.k.a. Unsanctified, the real zets quit lol.

Spamzor
11-18-2011, 03:51 PM
LOL im far form fat and im not white .. at all U should know who i am!! does Barbados ring a bell?

Spamzor
11-18-2011, 03:52 PM
Mike THAT NUB!!! I hate uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ludacris
lol

Spamzor
lol at least Zets did the SMART thing and quit

Cathy
11-18-2011, 04:07 PM

Accepting where people came from often comes with a warrant for arrest. It is a federal crime to enter the United States without proper documentation to do so. It's also illegal to be living in the United States without a social security number.

Sprite
11-18-2011, 04:33 PM
hi guys, I havent seen anyone that can consistently win against me in freestyle or pk yet except spur in his glory days. what's everyone's take on that?

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 04:37 PM
santa will soon

ROFLwiz
11-18-2011, 04:50 PM
hi guys, I havent seen anyone that can consistently win against me in freestyle or pk yet except spur in his glory days. what's everyone's take on that?

Want a cookie?

Sprite
11-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Want a cookie?

can i get some jelly? u seem to be oozing it out

ROFLwiz
11-18-2011, 04:55 PM
can i get some jelly? u seem to be oozing it out

Sorry no jelly, just peanut butter.

Halcy
11-18-2011, 04:57 PM
Sorry no jelly, just peanut butter.
stealing my joke
/filing lawsuit

Sprite
11-18-2011, 05:00 PM
objection.

ROFLwiz
11-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Over ruled

Halcy
11-18-2011, 05:04 PM
overruled.

ROFLwiz
11-18-2011, 05:05 PM
overruled.

wai u so slow?

doomer123
11-18-2011, 05:07 PM
Bish i killed u during orange text skill glitch kthx

Sprite
11-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Bish i killed u during orange text skill glitch kthx

smv

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 05:30 PM
no?

CandiCoatted
11-18-2011, 05:38 PM

CasseyRene you are just speaking bullcrap.. if you dont have proofs you shouldnt write lies but its ok.. you look like a perfect example of jellyness + madness.. I remember the QQ was you when you wanted me to lower my honor title and use OB.. but its ok Cass, im not going into details with someone like you.

half the people calling you a alz buyer and you point me out lmao... not true seem to get real heated about it

brb

*ran out of popcorn*

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 05:39 PM
half the people calling you a alz buyer and you point me out lmao... not true seem to get real heated about it

brb

*ran out of popcorn*
go buy some more popcorn

CandiCoatted
11-18-2011, 05:41 PM
go buy some more popcorn

stop eating all my popcorn santa >.<

i left cookies for you already

Osmio
11-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Accepting where people came from often comes with a warrant for arrest. It is a federal crime to enter the United States without proper documentation to do so. It's also illegal to be living in the United States without a social security number.

Exactly my point. I am sure that every one of these non-white american people that are posting in this very thread didn't "enter the United States without proper documentation", or are "living in the United States without a social security number."

Where did you get the idea that just because they are from another country they are illegally living in the US?

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 05:49 PM
stop eating all my popcorn santa >.<

i left cookies for you already
but santa was hungry

Shinji
11-18-2011, 06:16 PM
lol ^

Sprite
11-18-2011, 06:28 PM
shinji + black guy + azn guy = ????

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 06:29 PM
Exactly my point. I am sure that every one of these non-white american people that are posting in this very thread didn't "enter the United States without proper documentation", or are "living in the United States without a social security number."

Where did you get the idea that just because they are from another country they are illegally living in the US?

Thanks Osmio for hitting the spot!!, apparently Cathy has been watching a lot of immigrant movies and documentaries :P

Cassey stop being a bit.ch and get a D.I.C.K already, your hormones are getting on my nerves

TurcoX
11-18-2011, 06:30 PM
XI you pretty much kick everyone's ass, NUFF SAID

Halcy
11-18-2011, 06:30 PM
shinji + black guy + azn guy = ????
=me

Halcy
11-18-2011, 06:38 PM
shinji + black + azn + halcy =????!
that would be halcyx2

Osmio
11-18-2011, 06:39 PM
shinji + black + azn + halcy =????!

profit.

XFearMyBladeX
11-18-2011, 07:04 PM
o.0 this is still going.... LOL

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 08:38 PM
you stupid

Sprite
11-18-2011, 08:40 PM
xi + shinji + me

xi has no gender, therefore unbreedable. play pokemon more plz

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 08:42 PM
xi has no gender, therefore unbreedable. play pokemon more plz
you can make eggies in pokemon

doomer123
11-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Pr0n?
Edit: didnt know it was filtered lol

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 09:36 PM
i remember when i posted a video of me vs. kyoki and they banned me >.> (prolly for the song i used).

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 09:38 PM
i remember when i posted a video of me vs. kyoki and they banned me >.> (prolly for the song i used).
kool

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 09:39 PM
:D

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 09:41 PM
i remeber when u were being a snitch and private listing a youtube video of me droping pots LOL and i still found it jejeje

OH? Wanna share the video with me?

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 09:50 PM
If i made such a video, how'd you get the link o.O?? =O

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 09:55 PM
- - cuz im pro

Oh yeah? Well get your pro arrse to work and get that link again. o.O

and y u asking finish to get on vent about my BL, i saw the sell thread. MIKE U BESTA NOT GET IT OR ELSE!

XFearMyBladeX
11-18-2011, 10:05 PM
you stupid

you fat

Ludacris
11-18-2011, 10:05 PM
-.-

DanteX
11-18-2011, 10:51 PM
I like how everyone thinks the US is so great ....first of they have fail system with increasing debt and they dont plan on fixing it, thats just how their system works blame the bank for making such debt :< and as for lost of jobs I am pretty sure the majority of them got taken over by machines so there is no hope there. Also why you guys act like US/Americans(which majority of them are a mix of some other country) was here first...all they do is steal land an stuff from everyone else then bring up bs treaty about not stealing an shet.
i also know spanish and no I am not from global server nor am i mexican. All there is, is ignorant trash who thinks there better then others when they don't even know shet bout their own country GG

IaMaLive
11-18-2011, 10:56 PM
I like how everyone thinks the US is so great ....first of they have fail system with increasing debt and they dont plan on fixing it, thats just how their system works blame the bank for making such debt :< and as for lost of jobs I am pretty sure the majority of them got taken over by machines so there is no hope there. Also why you guys act like US/Americans(which majority of them are a mix of some other country) was here first...all they do is steal land an stuff from everyone else then bring up bs treaty about not stealing an shet.
i also know spanish and no I am not from global server nor am i mexican. All there is, is ignorant trash who thinks there better then others when they don't even know shet bout their own country GG

wat the fruit!

DanteX
11-18-2011, 11:02 PM
wat the fruit!
and that means what exactly o_O?

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 11:05 PM

I liked the part where you thought you knew what you were talking about

IaMaLive
11-18-2011, 11:06 PM
and that means what exactly o_O?

it means i don't know what the fruit you talking about! XD

DanteX
11-18-2011, 11:08 PM
I liked the part where you thought you knew what you were talking about
why don't you clarify cuz ur so insighful right. why dont u go play skyrim and move on from forum like most people that play new games

DanteX
11-18-2011, 11:18 PM
u sound mad mexican sir. why so angryz
not angry nor mexican. just anoyed by al the ignorant bishes, and what part sounded mexican...what me being right...lol

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 11:22 PM
why don't you clarify cuz ur so insighful right. why dont u go play skyrim and move on from forum like most people that play new games

xbox cooldown,9 hours,yadayadaderp

Don't mess with me,I'm a huff post super user,I'd hate make you look stupid over the internet....oh wait,too late

DanteX
11-18-2011, 11:26 PM
xbox cooldown,9 hours,yadayadaderp

Don't mess with me,I'm a huff post super user,I'd hate make you look stupid over the internet....oh wait,too late
why dont u try ...you like to talk alot shet but to afraid to even do anything and only 9 hrs an ur xbox needs cooldown..epic fail and you wouldn't even put up ur stats because you scurd to get laughd at try again trol

DanteX
11-18-2011, 11:27 PM
lol u sure are ofended over the net bro!!
bro if you think this is just a thing over the net you need to get out of your cave cuz thats how it is everywhere in the real world or mayb you just didn't care enough to pay attention. you know that most asians are more racist than most people would think them to be.

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 11:43 PM
why dont u try ...you like to talk alot shet but to afraid to even do anything and only 9 hrs an ur xbox needs cooldown..epic fail and you wouldn't even put up ur stats because you scurd to get laughd at try again trol

k

First off,the system is not fail,it works,The only problems we have with it are the root cause of incorporated businesses who got away with manipulating and exploiting the system for too long due to deregulation from the bush administration and a lazy society more concerned with reality TV than their own fiscal policies being put into place,as for not wanting to fix it......Uh yeah we do,if we didn't want it fixed then there wouldn't be a nationwide protest going on in almost every major metropolitan city.....Jobs?,ask nike why they have most of their factories in indonesia where they pay a little kid 10 cents an hour to make $200 shoes....and we don't "act" like we were here first,we know we took the land from a bunch of native tribes and committed genocide to achieve our goals,am I ashamed of that?,maybe.....but in the end they got casinos and we got free enterprise,the funny thing is that you guys forget that we're capable of this and still talk shet about our country like we won't kick someone's ass over it,again.....Hussein,Bin Laden,Qaddafi and countless others make up our list.....where's yours?

btw,my wa would smash all 3 of your toons without breaking a sweat since stats matter

DanteX
11-18-2011, 11:53 PM
k

First off,the system is not fail,it works,The only problems we have with it are the root cause of incorporated businesses who got away with manipulating and exploiting the system for too long due to deregulation from the bush administration and a lazy society more concerned with reality TV than their own fiscal policies being put into place,as for not wanting to fix it......Uh yeah we do,if we didn't want it fixed then there wouldn't be a nationwide protest going on in almost every major metropolitan city.....Jobs?,ask nike why they have most of their factories in indonesia where they pay a little kid 10 cents an hour to make $200 shoes....and we don't "act" like we were here first,we know we took the land from a bunch of native tribes and committed genocide to achieve our goals,am I ashamed of that?,maybe.....but in the end they got casinos and we got free enterprise,the funny thing is that you guys forget that we're capable of this and still talk shet about our country like we won't kick someone's ass over it,again.....Hussein,Bin Laden,Qaddafi and countless others make up our list.....where's yours?

btw,my wa would smash all 3 of your toons without breaking a sweat since stats matter
looks like something you copyed fom google lol.k cuz if all dat debt was payed there would be money circulating right? I mean everyone owes someone money right so if everyone is payed all that money just goes right back into the bank....and it only works to benefit the rich corps. and anyone surrounded by it who manipulate and commit extortion, everyone else gets fawkd and why would i need a list...the only reason why people are protesting is because they gets the short end of the stick. I dont know bout you but I'd rather own land than a casino which is just legal gambling with paper aka dollars that have no real value unlike gold. and btw ive beat plenty of people with better stats and gear then me becuz gear>skill right GG nice one

IaMaLive
11-18-2011, 11:59 PM
bro if you think this is just a thing over the net you need to get out of your cave cuz thats how it is everywhere in the real world or mayb you just didn't care enough to pay attention. you know that most asians are more racist than most people would think them to be.

what the fruit!..talking about the real world when you kiddo are under 16 lol. go get a job and learn something in the real world instead of sitting at home raging to the world you live in.

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:01 AM
casinos profit way more than owning a piece of land... have you seen their accounts? its in the mil-billions every year
yea again paper money that can be buurn and goes whera again... o.o

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:02 AM
what the fruit!..talking about the real world when you kiddo are under 16 lol. go get a job and learn something in the real world instead of sitting at home raging to the world you live in.
also coming from someone who can't understand what I said lol to bad it is the real world. ok nice to see more dumb poeple think everyones in there teens an dont have jobs. thats interesting train of thought you got there sounds familiar...hmmmm

xvxURIZENxvx
11-19-2011, 12:02 AM
k cuz if all dat debt was payed there would be money circulating right....and it only works to benefit the rich corps. and anyone surrounded by it who manipulate and commit extortion, everyone else gets fawkd and why would i need a list...the only reason why people are protesting is because they get the end of the short stick. I dont know bout you but I'd rather own land than a casino which is just legal gambling with paper aka dollars that have no real value unlike gold. and btw ive beat plenty of people with better stats and gear then me becuz gear>skill right GG nice one

Spoken like a true republican,and if you think you can take me and you're on venus,I'll be on ch15 in BI in about 10 min.

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:03 AM
Spoken like a true republican,and if you think you can take me and you're on venus,I'll be on ch15 in BI in about 10 min.
nope merc try again and im nor rep or dem idc for politics thats just how it is some people just to blind to see it.
xfer to merc if you care that much lol not like venus has any hope some much for bring it on venus.

IaMaLive
11-19-2011, 12:05 AM
ok nice to see more dumb poeple think everyones in there teens an dont have jobs. thats interesting train of thought you got there sounds familiar...hmmmm

nah just seeing how dumb you are just proves my point

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:06 AM
hes mexican he dont got a party - - he cant even vote LOL no citizenship
to bad i can but dont care to cuz it does nothing for us...some change we got right. hey look ur asian racist side is back again

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:07 AM
nah just seeing how dumb you are just proves my point
k cuz you've said anything that sounds interesting at all

xvxURIZENxvx
11-19-2011, 12:08 AM
to bad i can but dont care to cuz it does nothing for us...some change we got right. hey look ur asian racist side is back again

You're mexican?.....quick question,have you had any relatives killed while trying to cross the border?

IaMaLive
11-19-2011, 12:08 AM
k cuz you've said anything that sounds interesting at all

ty for inputting more to prove my point

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:09 AM
You're mexican?.....quick question,have you had and relatives killed while trying to cross the border?have you had and wtf kinda english do you speak and where did i say I was mexican copy an paste some more nub

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:10 AM
why u in america then LOL if u think nothing benefits yall. here cuz all ur spanish buddys here making 1 dollar hour instead of the 10 cents in spain or something.

u say u dont care >>>> u in america

nice!
dam you made so much sense to me bro i totaly understand you. also not gona respond to ur ignorant comments anymore cuz all it seems like is dumb trol

xvxURIZENxvx
11-19-2011, 12:11 AM
have you had and wtf kinda english do you speak and where did i say I was mexican copy an paste some more nub

huh?

makes perfect sense if u UNDERSTOOD english :)

I concur

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:12 AM
huh?should i quote what you said cuz those are ur words tard

You're mexican?.....quick question,have you had and relatives killed while trying to cross the border?
here you go u read it and see if you understand you're own engrish

xvxURIZENxvx
11-19-2011, 12:13 AM
should i quote what you said cuz those are ur words tard

omfg,you got me by 1 letter in a sentence,umad bro

there,fix't,now answer the question immigrant

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:14 AM
omfg,you got me by 1 letter in a sentence,umad bro
imensely mad can u tel :D

IaMaLive
11-19-2011, 12:15 AM
have you had and wtf kinda english do you speak and where did i say I was mexican copy an paste some more nub

ya i'm having a wtf kinda english right now trying to comprehend this crappy quote.

DanteX
like your war score btw . under 200 as wa in tier 4 thats rank 2 wow you venus guys go hard......LOL

xvxURIZENxvx
imensely mad can u tel :D

obv,that's why you keep changing the subject

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:17 AM
ya i'm having a wtf kinda english right now trying to comprehend this crappy quote.
that what uri said or can't you read?

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:17 AM
obv,that's why you keep changing the subject

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION
i dont member what was it again..

xvxURIZENxvx
11-19-2011, 12:18 AM
like your war score btw . under 200 as wa in tier 4 thats rank 2 wow you venus guys go hard......LOL

You'd get smashed on venus,even more so than you're getting smashed on in merc

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:20 AM
You'd get smashed on venus,even more so than you're getting smashed on in merc
really sorry i missed the part where i get smashed on merc lol mayb by these fegs who P2W mayb those nubs who got plus 15 sets. i kill poeple in def n will forci that has like no amp i degeared an stil destroy poeple try again

IaMaLive
11-19-2011, 12:21 AM
Wtb translator

me too

xvxURIZENxvx
11-19-2011, 12:22 AM
really sorry i missed the part where i get smashed on merc lol mayb by these fegs who P2W mayb those nubs who got plus 15 sets. i kill poeple in def n will forci that has like no amp try again

lol,the fegs who p2w?,....what game do you think you're playing,it's been p2w since it launched

Tom Pham
11-19-2011, 12:29 AM
geez, stop fighting guys @_@
who got problem with turcox he's in venus atm and he accept any1 who wanna try him @_@

come show what u got ^.^ i just love watching the show, dont talk, just do it =P

p/s: idk who's right/wrong but turcox just do 1st and talk later ^^

xvxURIZENxvx
11-19-2011, 12:31 AM
geez, stop fighting guys @_@
who got problem with turcox he's in venus atm and he accept any1 who wanna try him @_@

come show what u got ^.^ i just love watching the show, dont talk, just do it =P

p/s: idk who's right/wrong but turcox just do 1st and talk later ^^

we were fighting?,I thought we were just debating issues on a public forum

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:38 AM
wheres da fight :< i wana see

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:41 AM
lol,the fegs who p2w?,....what game do you think you're playing,it's been p2w since it launched
well its been made officaly p2w due to item shop non sense like sgh making it easier to reach highest upgradeble lv, can't wait fot the sehh GG pull out your wallets and take out ur credit cards

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:42 AM
proof he Is pro:
gets raped by darkd 15-2 or something
gets raped by dromar outside of war and in war

kills dromar when dromars not trying !
kills darkd while his 2001 comp is having a heartatk
prooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! he is #1 mang
I'dlike vid of this said 15-2 >_> other wise blasphemy!!

Tom Pham
11-19-2011, 12:47 AM
idk, just do more, i wanna see XD dont care who win =P

DanteX
11-19-2011, 12:51 AM
mkay we not in the same server so check thatoff ur list lol

CandiCoatted
11-19-2011, 01:00 AM
Cassey stop being a bit.ch and your hormones are getting on my nerves

Omg why couldn't your student visa get lost are something agh!

And your obsession with my hormones is very weird

gangplank
11-19-2011, 02:03 AM
TurcoX switched from a guy to girl? No wonder he's been PMS'ing like a bltch. Better eat some oranges and it'll be k baby gurl <3

Milk
11-19-2011, 04:18 AM
mexicans be coming home when they come to usa son! white man stole da land

xDromarx
11-19-2011, 06:42 AM
Close the borders to BI pls

MamaMiaYoe
11-19-2011, 08:16 AM
Omg lol this discussion! If you got time, read from post 1 til end! and you'll see what I mean xD

SantaClaus
11-19-2011, 08:22 AM
Omg lol this discussion! If you got time, read from post 1 til end! and you'll see what I mean xD
its 28pages its too long

MamaMiaYoe
11-19-2011, 08:29 AM
its 28pages its too long

You wont believe I read it from start, and im like...

.... o.o

..... :o

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shinji
11-19-2011, 08:48 AM
You obviously don't know what your talking about, Europe's debt crisis might be even bigger than the U.S as I recall you saying ''I like how everyone thinks the US is so great'' ,but you can't seem to even look away from this country.Louisiana purchase,Oregon Treaty,Mexican Cession was all paid so why accuse of stealing.You remind me of the Martian in Futurama didn't even know what the bead was.

Lann
11-19-2011, 08:49 AM
just because he played how a fb should be doesn't mean that he is better than others... if i use a class that is above average in war with someone that is below average in war does that make me pro?

besides not everyone tries in war...like me, I go around dieing in war to save money from sp packs and earn points

xChaosForte
11-19-2011, 09:14 AM
uhhhhh

DanteX
11-19-2011, 09:25 AM
You obviously don't know what your talking about, Europe's debt crisis might be even bigger than the U.S as I recall you saying ''I like how everyone thinks the US is so great'' ,but you can't seem to even look away from this country.Louisiana purchase,Oregon Treaty,Mexican Cession was all paid so why accuse of stealing.You remind me of the Martian in Futurama didn't even know what the bead was.
why bother to post? when you basicaly just said that I am right regardles if europes problem is worse. yea bro cuz i want some dolla bills over land obviously everyone is money hungry and thats all that counts right? Id rather own an island or a giant acre of land where no one has a say in what I do on it than some paper that has been losing its value for long time now, and people would think they buy the land when they buy a house but you dont stil the governments....

xRaginx
11-19-2011, 09:28 AM
i think the fun is just getting started

Shinji
11-19-2011, 09:37 AM
why bother to post? when you basicaly just said that I am right regardles if europes problem is worse. yea bro cuz i want some dolla bills over land obviously everyone is money hungry and thats all that counts right? Id rather own an island or a giant acre of land where no one has a say in what I do on it than some paper that has been losing its value for long time now, and people would think they buy the land when they buy a house but you dont stil the governments....

lol^

DanteX
11-19-2011, 09:45 AM
i dont see what you are getting at but ok gues its your style to have meaningles posts

Shinji
11-19-2011, 10:36 AM
i dont see what you are getting at but ok gues its your style to have meaningles posts
style lol?

TurcoX
11-19-2011, 10:58 AM
Everyone here talks like FB's are Invincible in war.. Im sure they are the best war characters in the game, but not everyone can use them right. You say BM1 like it was all needed to Kill the best FS and best WA of the server ( + Ythien who is a good FS and MrBolsa +15sigmetal and good average gear Wiz), i killed those 5 by myself because Moviestar and Vodanh died also. i wont say they didnt help me cuz that would be a lie so...

Darrkd beating me 15-2? proof proof :P

Dromar killing me outside war 99129913278312731923 - 0 ??? PROOOF!. i just showed you MY PROOF, cuz im pretty sure no one would believed me for what i did in that moment

Lann
11-19-2011, 11:02 AM
not everyone is like u and need to have a video ready to proove something....we know ur weak, no need to show it

and u still dont understand something...not everyone tries all the time, thats such a waste of money. we make hard earned money in dungeons while u can just use ur credit card

Lann
11-19-2011, 11:06 AM
i still remember the time u were on cap side and u were complaining about how procs are so strong

TurcoX
11-19-2011, 11:07 AM
not everyone is like u and need to have a video ready to proove something....we know ur weak, no need to show it

and u still dont understand something...not everyone tries all the time, thats such a waste of money. we make hard earned money in dungeons while u can just use ur credit card

we know ur weak...... i want you to fight me if im that weak

Fake Dromar is the one using credit card. Everyone in Venus that really knows me, watches me go dungeon all the time, so dont come to me with that kind of shet of HARD EARNED MONEY IN DUNGEONS when you dont have a clue of who i am.

psdata: I WOULDNT WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS HALF DEAD GAME

i still remember the time u were on cap side and u were complaining about how procs are so strong

you guys gotta stop creating stupid stuff, you are like the retard that keeps saying i went on his Vent and ask stupidities. seriously??? a FB lvl 180 with full runes and full honor 17 asking retarded questions???

Lann
11-19-2011, 11:11 AM
im not creating stupid stuff....u were raging how caps were losing to procs

i would fight u if i was still on my WA but atm i rerolled

TurcoX
11-19-2011, 11:16 AM
u were on vent tho LOL and askign that raz can be proof

you are just mad son

im not creating stupid stuff....u were raging how caps were losing to procs

i would fight u if i was still on my WA but atm i rerolled

excuses.. oh well im done with you noobs, call me when you get any proof and grow some balls

Lann
11-19-2011, 11:17 AM
excuses? u try rerolling to another class thats not 180 with no hr and not even geared yet
ur the one being ignorant

TurcoX
11-19-2011, 11:23 AM
ignorant is the one calling somebody that doesnt even know ALZ BUYER

Lann
11-19-2011, 11:26 AM
im not the one that thinks im so epic because i killed ppl in bm1 aura and they were rooted

oh hey im a FB with leg bm1 aura and i can kill a fs thats not even trying cuz he's rooted

TurcoX
11-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Now thats being jelly :P

Lann
11-19-2011, 11:28 AM
if im a wizard with saint calibur in bm2 aura with amp pots and holy water of resistance with all my shorts and u die does that mean u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ so much?

TurcoX
11-19-2011, 11:30 AM
if im a wizard with saint calibur in bm2 aura with amp pots and holy water of resistance with all my shorts and u die does that mean u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ so much?

now you dont have anything to say

Lann
11-19-2011, 11:30 AM
if u wanna prove anything beat him in free style pvp with no pots bm or whatever

chaosomega
11-19-2011, 11:31 AM
video of free style pvp vs dromar xD
no mf no root / no aod no ss
no bm no aura

TurcoX
11-19-2011, 11:32 AM
hes mexican they always think so highly of themself when the truth is they are useless and trash :O

you sound like a farmer in the nineteenth century. stupid enough to believe all the people that speaks spanish is a mexican

if u wanna prove anything beat him in free style pvp with no pots bm or whatever

ok

TurcoX
11-19-2011, 11:36 AM
a farmer ? lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo i picked rice in the 19th century TRUTHs

huhhhh, i know why this gringo hates me! :O i just realized it!

TurcoX
11-19-2011, 11:37 AM
im sorry mann! we tirrrkkk errrrr jobbb!

Ludacris
11-19-2011, 11:42 AM
mike u nub y u always have to bring race into everything. -.-