if I did,you'd re-roll to a wa

thou
11-18-2011, 10:44 AM
if I did,you'd re-roll to a wa

obv the correct answer would b fs but idc much bout def

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 10:47 AM
obv the correct answer would b fs but idc much bout def

Remember you said that next time you get 2 shot in war rockin' shadow tit.

thou
11-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Remember you said that next time you get 2 shot in war rockin' shadow tit.
who cares stit is still awesome

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 10:56 AM
who cares stit is still awesome

I guess you didn't get the update yet?

thou
11-18-2011, 10:57 AM
I guess you didn't get the update yet?
well since u obv got everything in order show me ur stats oh so great one

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 10:59 AM
well since u obv got everything in order show me ur stats oh so great one

Why would I bother making a vr's?,I'm just takin a break from cuttin people's heads off on skyrim

Besides,you don't need me to embarass you by comparing a 151's WA stats to your 180 FA's and them being almost identical,you get reminded of that every time you log in and fight someone

Notic
11-18-2011, 10:59 AM
i give this thread a +1 was to funny

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 11:00 AM
i think hes trying to say gear>skill

i also guess he hasnt seen how u handle ur FA

thou
11-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Why would I bother making a vr's?,I'm just takin a break from cuttin people's heads off on skyrim
in other words u got nothing *yawn*

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 11:04 AM
i think hes trying to say gear>skill

i also guess he hasnt seen how u handle ur FA

with that defense I can already see it attack-fade-heal-attack-fade-heal,did you learn from mia?

in other words u got nothing *yawn*

yup,I'm all talk with nothing to back it up what so ever,now I'm off to go cut off more heads in skyrim

thou
11-18-2011, 11:05 AM
with that defense I can already see it attack-fade-heal-attack-fade-heal,did you learn from mia?
Fa r not tank class

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 11:07 AM
lol are u seriously comparing a WAs stats wuth a FA u nub x_x

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 11:07 AM
Fa r not tank class

How does it feel spending all your time in-game running away from people?

lol are u seriously comparing a WAs stats wuth a FA u nub x_x

Don't get me started on you,I'm 20 levels lower than you and have almost identical stats

thou
11-18-2011, 11:08 AM
pretty fun actually i get to sing cant touch this while i fade and dash away. u should try it fun stuff

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 11:15 AM

Don't get me started on you,I'm 20 levels lower than you and have almost identical stats

please get started so i can make you feel garb more

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 11:17 AM
please get started so i can make you feel garb more

says the 173 wa. with sub 5k hp and sub 1k def?....yeah,you pro

thou
11-18-2011, 11:19 AM
says the guy to ashamed to post his stats

DingDongDitch
11-18-2011, 11:19 AM
jackie chan ftw lol

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 11:22 AM

isnt that the sped raging cuz he cnt get nowhere on cabal lolz u make me laugh now go be pro on skyrim as u stated so much,are u cutting heads off yet?/uninstall cabal plz :D

i would love to see ur stats...oh and sorry i dnt have pro gear yet buuut i bet you do i would love to see ur stats plzzz post mr.nubgarb

Cathy
11-18-2011, 11:24 AM
<--- 179 FA with stit glove sup

jk I wish I had sig :(

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 11:24 AM
^lol shhhh this guy uri got pro gear were just waiting to see em :D

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 11:26 AM
isnt that the sped raging cuz he cnt get nowhere on cabal lolz u make me laugh now go be pro on skyrim as u stated so much,are uu cutting heads off yet?/uninstall cabal plz :D

i would love to see ur stats...oh and sorry i dnt have pro gear yet buuut i bet you do i would love to see ur stats plzzz post mr.nubgarb

pfft,nope,no pro gear,just some junk I picked up from AH,I made my WA on a whole new account 2 months ago

And I can't play skrim yet,my xbox is still cooling down,9 hours straight of slaying dragons and robbing whole cities takes it's toll on the hardware

Shinji
11-18-2011, 11:29 AM
Skyrim I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s

thou
pfft,nope,no pro gear,just some junk I picked up from AH,I made my WA on a whole new account 2 months ago

And I can't play skrim yet,my xbox is still cooling down,9 hours straight of slaying dragons and robbing whole cities takes it's toll on the hardware

lolz nice excuse

Cathy

mw3 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s more. proof me wrong.

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 11:31 AM
mw3 = fun :D

Halcy
11-18-2011, 11:31 AM
mw3 does I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Shinji
11-18-2011, 11:40 AM
mw3 does I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
Keep hating on them noobtubes son

Halcy
11-18-2011, 11:41 AM
nah, hating on fail maps now

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 11:44 AM

sup shin,long time no see,how ya been?

btw......I was walking thru a field in skyrim earlier and out of nowhere a frost dragon comes flying over a mountain at me,I quickly unequip my sword and shield and cast my summon bow and coat the arrow with a paralysis poison,my first shot missed so I had to use another poison of paralysis for my second one...it hits and the dragon nose dives straight at me and smashes into the ground cratering the earth around him,but before he hit the ground I equip my greatsword to rush up on him and finish the job,I cast elemental fury so I can swing my sword 3 times as fast and start to go to work on him,the paralysis only lasted 20 sec. but it was enough to give me an advantage.

By the time he gets up and starts fighting he's down 1/4 hp and starts hitting me with his tail and frost breath almost killing me,I quickly switch weapons to healing in one hand and a summoned one handed sword in the other after running behind a rock,after healing I return to the fight but he's taken off again and is circling me and occasionally blasting me with his frost breath,but my healing spell out does his dps,as soon as he lands I unequip my healing spell and equip my ebony blade of flames for extra flame dmg and go blader on his ass with my fire sword and my summoned sword,after a few good whacks I finish him off with a standing power attack to trigger the finishing move cut=scene where I jump on the back of his neck and continually smack him in the head with my sword until I finally stab him in his mouth,killing him.....dragon soul absorbed.....he didn't stand a chance.

Shinji
11-18-2011, 11:46 AM

btw......I was walking thru a field in skyrim earlier and out of nowhere a frost dragon comes flying over a mountain at me,I quickly unequip my sword and shield and cast my summon bow and coat the arrow with a paralysis poison,my first shot missed so I had to use another poison of paralysis for my second one...it hits and the dragon nose dives straight at me and smashes into the ground cratering the earth around him,but before he hit the ground I equip my greatsword to rush up on him and finish the job,I cast elemental fury so I can swing my sword 3 times as fast and start to go to work on him,the paralysis only lasted 20 sec. but it was enough to give me an advantage.

By the time he gets up and starts fighting he's down 1/4 hp and starts hitting me with his tail and frost breath almost killing me,I quickly switch weapons to healing in one hand and a summoned one handed sword in the other after running behind a rock,after healing I return to the fight but he's taken off again and is circling me and occasionally blasting me with his frost breath,but my healing spell out does his dps,as soon as he lands I unequip my healing spell and equip my ebony blade of flames for extra flame dmg and go blader on his ass with my fire sword and my summoned sword,after a few good whacks I finish him off with a standing power attack to trigger the finishing move cut=scene where I jump on the back of his neck and continually smack him in the head with my sword until I finally stab him in his mouth,killing him.....dragon soul absorbed.....he didn't stand a chance.
o.o Aim, Fire, Win!

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 11:49 AM

what defk

Halcy
11-18-2011, 11:51 AM
This letter tells a story about power and politics and propaganda, about the tension between respectable, hardworking people and nugatory, blockish traitors like MW3. It is a story about MW3's efforts to use "pressure tactics"—that's a euphemism for "torture"—to coerce ordinary people into creating an atmosphere that may temporarily energize or exhilarate but which, at the same time, will pose the gravest of human threats. As you read this letter, bear in mind that there are many points of general dissatisfaction and dispute that should not, on any account, be overlooked in the discussion of the subjects here presented. One of these is that it claims to have data supporting its assertion that the bogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to its demands. Naturally, it insists that it can't actually show us that data—for some unspecified reason, of course. My guess is that it's hiding something. Maybe it's hiding the fact that I, speaking as someone who is not a blowsy, heinous shirker, am more than merely surprised by its willingness to create an intimidating, hostile, and demeaning environment. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, MW3's expositors get a thrill out of protesting. They have no idea what causes they're fighting for or against. For them, going down to the local protest, carrying a sign, hanging out with MW3, and meeting some other coprophagous, wily slumlords is merely a social event. They're not even aware that I want to see all of us working together to pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that MW3 speaks like a true defender of the status quo—a status quo, we should not forget, that enables it to spoon-feed us its pabulum.

MW3 wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey its every command. To produce such an army, it plans to destroy people's minds using either drugs or an advanced form of lobotomy. Whichever approach it takes, in MW3's limited horizon it itself is the important object. As a sequence to this self-conceit, it imagines that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as it. We therefore need to explain to it that authoritarianism doesn't work. So why does MW3 cling to it? The key to answering such questions is to realize that for MW3, all roads lead to hooliganism. MW3 would not hesitate to "solve" all our problems by talking them to death if it felt it could benefit from doing so. It has been revealed that MW3 plans to suppress our freedom. First reaction yields that it is proof that ignorance often drives misperceptions. A little more thought leads to the more accurate conclusion that MW3 wonders why everyone hates it. Apparently, it never stopped to think that maybe it's because in a recent essay, it stated that it's inflexibly honest, thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote, in all proper ways, the public good. Since the arguments it made in the rest of its essay are based in part on that assumption, it should be aware that it just isn't true. Not only that, but it is not as besotted or stuck-up as you might think. It's more so. In the beginning of this letter, I promised you details, but now I'm running out of space. So here's one detail to end with: I'm not saying anything you don't already know about.

xRaginx
11-18-2011, 11:53 AM
This letter tells a story about power and politics and propaganda, about the tension between respectable, hardworking people and nugatory, blockish traitors like MW3. It is a story about MW3's efforts to use "pressure tactics"—that's a euphemism for "torture"—to coerce ordinary people into creating an atmosphere that may temporarily energize or exhilarate but which, at the same time, will pose the gravest of human threats. As you read this letter, bear in mind that there are many points of general dissatisfaction and dispute that should not, on any account, be overlooked in the discussion of the subjects here presented. One of these is that it claims to have data supporting its assertion that the bogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to its demands. Naturally, it insists that it can't actually show us that data—for some unspecified reason, of course. My guess is that it's hiding something. Maybe it's hiding the fact that I, speaking as someone who is not a blowsy, heinous shirker, am more than merely surprised by its willingness to create an intimidating, hostile, and demeaning environment. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, MW3's expositors get a thrill out of protesting. They have no idea what causes they're fighting for or against. For them, going down to the local protest, carrying a sign, hanging out with MW3, and meeting some other coprophagous, wily slumlords is merely a social event. They're not even aware that I want to see all of us working together to pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that MW3 speaks like a true defender of the status quo—a status quo, we should not forget, that enables it to spoon-feed us its pabulum.

MW3 wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey its every command. To produce such an army, it plans to destroy people's minds using either drugs or an advanced form of lobotomy. Whichever approach it takes, in MW3's limited horizon it itself is the important object. As a sequence to this self-conceit, it imagines that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as it. We therefore need to explain to it that authoritarianism doesn't work. So why does MW3 cling to it? The key to answering such questions is to realize that for MW3, all roads lead to hooliganism. MW3 would not hesitate to "solve" all our problems by talking them to death if it felt it could benefit from doing so. It has been revealed that MW3 plans to suppress our freedom. First reaction yields that it is proof that ignorance often drives misperceptions. A little more thought leads to the more accurate conclusion that MW3 wonders why everyone hates it. Apparently, it never stopped to think that maybe it's because in a recent essay, it stated that it's inflexibly honest, thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote, in all proper ways, the public good. Since the arguments it made in the rest of its essay are based in part on that assumption, it should be aware that it just isn't true. Not only that, but it is not as besotted or stuck-up as you might think. It's more so. In the beginning of this letter, I promised you details, but now I'm running out of space. So here's one detail to end with: I'm not saying anything you don't already know about.

i would try t read this but i got a short attention span zzz

Shinji
11-18-2011, 11:53 AM
oh crap

xvxURIZENxvx
11-18-2011, 11:54 AM
what defk

What,that's how it plays.....not like cabal's now 3 button gameplay...seriously gm's,get rid of target nearest enemy,it took ALL the difficulty out of the game

cerverus3
11-18-2011, 06:36 PM
What,that's how it plays.....not like cabal's now 3 button gameplay...seriously gm's,get rid of target nearest enemy,it took ALL the difficulty out of the game

target nearest enemy its been on since long ago but was only on mission war and pk not mobs

xFaLL3NxAng3L
11-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Omgh u guys writing hella long paragraphs that has nothing to do bout the topic

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 07:13 PM
youtube #1

CapnCommando
11-19-2011, 10:46 AM
STREET FIGHTER 44444444444444444444444444444444444444!!!1 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥!!!1ONE!!!111

gangplank
11-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Did Urizen just say WI needs defense? But if you were a skilled one and kept your range you could go naked and still be k. On a serious note, you sound like a no brainer WA though probably can't even break Mana Freeze which is kinda pathetic.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
11-19-2011, 09:38 PM
o.o

xvxURIZENxvx
11-19-2011, 09:58 PM
Did Urizen just say WI needs defense? But if you were a skilled one and kept your range you could go naked and still be k. On a serious note, you sound like a no brainer WA though probably can't even break Mana Freeze which is kinda pathetic.

I don't need to break MF,almost every FB I've fought in war is derped,they always exec. first like I'm gonna run away as soon as I see them,they only MF when I'm in immunity and I can tank and walk the opposite direction for a few seconds.....either that or I got FI on and it doesn't even matter,mp rune and mp upgrade ftw

Cathy
11-19-2011, 10:00 PM
1. i don't think urizen was talking about wiz

2. i admit, i laugh at 2c's stats a bit too.
1129 magic with eos8 and 180 rank. >.>
and 67 amp with a 7 amp helm. <.<
and not even 800 defense despite the fact that most of his gear is character bind ~_~

xvxURIZENxvx
11-19-2011, 10:06 PM
You could build my character with 600m....wait,I have merg..625m

CandiCoatted
11-19-2011, 10:12 PM
and not even 800 defense despite the fact that most of his gear is character bind ~_~

o.o

xRaginx
11-19-2011, 10:20 PM
1. i don't think urizen was talking about wiz

im a defend my dawg tho ya should pvp this out :D

Cathy
11-19-2011, 10:21 PM
im a defend my dawg tho ya should pvp this out :D

We have before, and we will again. In a month, when im 180. All im saying is i expect that his stats should be higher given that he has eos8 and 180 rank up and i don't.

xRaginx
11-19-2011, 10:22 PM
kk i wanna see this fight :D

SantaClaus
11-19-2011, 10:25 PM
ez pz

dipikins
11-20-2011, 12:01 AM
LMAO! That is sooooo true!

thou
11-20-2011, 05:36 AM
using a topaz xtal here but still no excuse got no magic attack rune, or use ros+9/10
expecting me to have 800+ def while 2 of my piece of gear are stit. and no def rune. i expect to break 800 if i ever +11 my tg boots.
i have amp in every piece of gear i can get amp on max out my gear is always on view lolz. so i dont have an amp rune or a 10% stit amp gloves omg.
but no excuses it should b better but alz dont fall out of the sky

Cathy
11-20-2011, 07:42 AM
using a topaz xtal here but still no excuse got no magic attack rune, or use ros+9/10
expecting me to have 800+ def while 2 of my piece of gear are stit. and no def rune. i expect to break 800 if i ever +11 my tg boots.
i have amp in every piece of gear i can get amp on max out my gear is always on view lolz. so i dont have an amp rune or a 10% stit amp gloves omg.
but no excuses it should b better but alz dont fall out of the sky

yeah i know alz doesn't fall out of the sky, only reason i pick on you is cause your gears are even more expensive than mines. :p

thou
11-20-2011, 08:49 AM
only thing that were expensive was the cape, that one bracelet,my tg boots and suit were like 400m ea. only my weapons cost me especially +15 my topaz cost 5 sgh.after that i got everything else cheap my helmet i random it.

xRaginx
11-20-2011, 08:57 AM
who won O.O

thou
11-20-2011, 09:05 AM
lol we did not fight last time i fought her was when i was grinding in pi but she had hfb wit her lol. and before that she beat me when i was in full stit.

CandiCoatted
11-20-2011, 09:21 AM
o.o
again

thou
11-20-2011, 09:51 AM
hfb r pretty fun

Cathy
11-20-2011, 10:20 AM
only thing that were expensive was the cape, that one bracelet,my tg boots and suit were like 400m ea. only my weapons cost me especially +15 my topaz cost 5 sgh.after that i got everything else cheap my helmet i random it.

frankly, your eos and bos can buy pretty much almost everything i have ~_~
you'd laugh if you saw my osm suit :)

Cathy
11-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Y u so poor

cause nobody wants to buy the stuff im selling :(

SantaClaus
11-20-2011, 10:30 AM
santa poor too

darkight
11-20-2011, 11:18 AM
This rage comic I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s but wat ever3439

thou
11-20-2011, 01:55 PM
frankly, your eos and bos can buy pretty much almost everything i have ~_~
you'd laugh if you saw my osm suit :)

eh but i get into a lot of debts for my stuff

Campus
11-20-2011, 02:15 PM
This makes me sleepy

CandiCoatted
11-20-2011, 02:28 PM
cause nobody wants to buy the stuff im selling :(

I would miss Cathy but I have boots and orbs although I should buy the orb for my wiz just to have

SantaClaus
11-20-2011, 02:42 PM
i want something to dodo

CandiCoatted
11-20-2011, 03:02 PM
i want something to dodo

Go yell at a elf

toibidien
11-20-2011, 05:11 PM
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4923/44078508.gif (http://img835.imageshack.us/i/44078508.gif/)