11-18-2011, 08:49 AM
is it just me or should curse remove have a less cooldown time

Cathy
11-18-2011, 08:50 AM
are you talking about FA having a useful skill? don't be ridiculous ~_~

spittaz
11-18-2011, 09:12 AM
>.> good point
wut skills u think we should have or buffs??

jone
11-18-2011, 04:03 PM
I believe it has a 45second cooldown at lv20.
If you know what you're doing, that's plenty

Cathy
11-18-2011, 04:28 PM
I believe it has a 45second cooldown at lv20.
If you know what you're doing, that's plenty

It has a 45 second cooldown at any level, but that's beside the point.

And it is plenty only if the FB is either extremely weak, or extremely dumb, or there's only one of them. If you get cornered by two FB, or even just one FB who has both roots up, you're screwed ~~

jone
11-18-2011, 04:29 PM
It has a 45 second cooldown at any level, but that's beside the point.

And it is plenty only if the FB is either extremely weak, or extremely dumb, or there's only one of them. If you get cornered by two FB, or even just one FB who has both roots up, you're screwed ~~

Well I used to play in T4.
So a majority of the people, not just FB, were extremely weak and/or extremely dumb.

Cathy
11-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Well I used to play in T4.
So a majority of the people, not just FB, were extremely weak and/or extremely dumb.

Well in t5 it feels like everyone has rerolled to a 180 FB so ehhh :/

Lute
11-18-2011, 05:46 PM
Wizard here saying FA should stop complaining. I'd love to have ANYTHING to remove root or resist root or anything at all. Or an astral weapon, or any other buffs, or more range. Give WI instant immunity!

And don't go on saying OH you have blink. fade/dash is infinitely better or at least more useful for escaping etc in war.

In all seriousness though I'm not saying WI needs another buff or anything (astral weapon off the ugly staff we have to have would make it significant at least) but none of the other classes really can complain. FBs are hax with root and its broken cooldown in war period.

CandiCoatted
11-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Wizard here saying FA should stop complaining. I'd love to have ANYTHING to remove root or resist root or anything at all. Or an astral weapon, or any other buffs, or more range. Give WI instant immunity!

And don't go on saying OH you have blink. fade/dash is infinitely better or at least more useful for escaping etc in war.

In all seriousness though I'm not saying WI needs another buff or anything (astral weapon off the ugly staff we have to have would make it significant at least) but none of the other classes really can complain. FBs are hax with root and its broken cooldown in war period.

previous post you complain about FAs also

and gratz on indirectly changing the subject to what wizs need or should have

doomer123
11-18-2011, 05:55 PM
Wi is fine.

Halcy
11-18-2011, 05:57 PM
wi needs bloody spirit

doomer123
11-18-2011, 05:59 PM
Wa need mortal bane

Sprite
11-18-2011, 06:03 PM
to be fair wiz is the tiest class in standing pvp. matk buff plz

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 06:05 PM
wi needs bloody spirit
wi with bloodly spirit is useless
bloodly spirit is +atk not matk

Halcy
11-18-2011, 06:07 PM
wi with bloodly spirit is useless
bloodly spirit is +atk not matk
not useless to sWI

doomer123
11-18-2011, 06:07 PM
kr dont do standing so no implant :>

Cathy
11-18-2011, 06:13 PM

Hey reread my posts. I didn't say FA needs to be changed. I just said unroot is useless. Much liek sharpness :>

spittaz
11-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Wiz r strong
there bm2 is beast, there short is beast unlike ours were we can move..

SantaClaus
11-18-2011, 06:17 PM
not useless to sWI
sWA the best sht ever