PDA

View Full Version : Cabal doesnt even say connecting to server.

ikilledhomer
12-01-2011, 08:47 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, deleted to old installer and re downloaded a new one from the cabal site. I checked the files, nothing is missing, the games loads but when i click OK to signin, it does not connect, the connecting to server bar doesnt show up, nothing. It worked fine on tuesday, the 29th...and then thursday i Update for M/A and I get this. Anyone else havin this problem?

AgentGibbs
12-02-2011, 12:14 AM
I did for bout 3-4months, that is why i dont use my pc for online games nomore, an my signature says took break or whateverrr lol. I go on from time to time to check if stuff sells in a.h tho on my brothers pc here n there. Try making a dummy account on cabal and do the same process you might of typed in ur info wrong. I do know what you're saying is right on a few other games i played when you cant login into a server its more then likely either of these following reasons.

Fail connection,
Server is offline,
Blocked,
Banned,
Virus protection blocked ya..

ikilledhomer
12-02-2011, 07:24 AM
up

[GM] Kato
12-02-2011, 08:20 AM
ikilledhomer,

If you have an issue connecting, please send us a ticket via our Help Desk. You can access our Help Desk here: http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

Once we receive your ticket, we'll be able to troubleshoot this with you :)

Thanks and we look forward to receiving your ticket.